I miss him

I miss him.

Attached: 984275C2-45EE-4BF2-902D-1C074D66B2BB.png (1062x798, 1.19M)

Why were there only 50 people in asgard?

50 got out, sure.

And now when his mission is finished, he has an existential crisis at one of the bars on Knowhere, drinking his sorrow away.

>And now when his mission is finished, he has an existential crisis at one of the bars on Knowhere, drinking his sorrow away.

He's dead, user.
He gets to die as soon as Asgard is destroyed. That was the whole plan.

Wait so he dies when Asgard is destroyed? Was that stated in the movie? If so I don't remember.

Didn't the last jedi end the same way?

Wow this looks extremely similar to malbolgia from that Spawn movie decades ago.

they spent too much time on spunky color junk world

many were died in that battle i think.

How did you miss the part where Hela genocided the entire place and the only survivors were whoever Heimdall could fit in a musty cave?

Outside of battles, Asgardians on Asgard don't die; they just get older.

The population of Asgard, given its infastructure and lineage of "We don't die, we just get old; so let's fight a lot." Probably means the the highest population of Asgard History probably topped 800,000. At the time of Thor 2 Electric Boogaloo, it was about 600,000~650,000.

Only 50 survived.

Let's take that into perspective, assuming 650,000 at the beginning of Thor 3: Return of the Jedi.

That's 99.3% of an entire species wiped out by one woman. A species of warriors who are hard to kill.

You're either blind or stupid

>A species of warriors who are hard to kill.
I gess that only royal line is strong as fuck. The others are just humans.

>at's 99.3% of an entire species wiped out by one woman.

Godess of death, firstborn child of All-Father Odin.

Ragnarok was fulfilled so Surtur doesn't exist, I'm pretty sure that's how it worked

There are much more than 50 survivors by the end of the movie. The end shot has crowds stretching practically to the other end of the ship.

and proud grandmother

Attached: Bildschirmfoto-2017-01-16-um-09.53.15[1].png (477x355, 168K)

I don't to be honest, pretty shitty character.

But he's Mr Krabs!

All this "only 50 survivors" talk is pretty badly exaggerated. They filled the main hall of the ship all the way to the back, that's easily over 5,000

Attached: Thor Ragnarok Survivors.png (1367x769, 1.21M)

Was he /ourguy/?

Kinda of a waste of Clancy Brown.

Well lets see, given the number of Asgardian refugees, their average lifespan, and the fact that they're going to Norway, expect a population explosion on Earth. Especially if they start reproducing with humans. Red Skull might actually get that master race

I had this thought too