Why is dust so adorable?

Why is dust so adorable?

Attached: 1520634558715.png (721x779, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/94GlsIUj7A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Dust?

Dust is shit, Aztec is best.

Why is there all this Dust shilling lately?

Its hilarious that she was originally planned to be an evil mutant terrorist with suicide bomber powers.

But even Marvel realized this might be a bad idea, a bit too stereotypical... so they made her a hijab-wearing muslim with sand powers instead.

It's Mystique shoot her!!!

Really? But wasn't Morrison her creator?

>Smoking
Dropped like a sack of bricks.

What if someone infiltrates the mansion impersonating dust just by using burkhah.

She seems cute, feed me more

If only there were several mind readers and a guy with perfect sense of smell in there.

Because she is cute and her threads easily reach bump limit
>

They'd have to make sure the the Burka is ridiculously tight and show's off all their curves like Dust's does, defeating the point of the outfit in the first place because lolcomicbook-artists.

Attached: 3841637-dust_(uc).jpg (400x588, 94K)

Muslim women IRL wear TONS of make-up and a hijab, at least where I live, self defeating their own traditions seem commonplace for the modern Arab.

>and her threads easily reach bump limit

Yeah, but typically for all the wrong reasons.

You take what liberties you can, when you can.

Dust is hot, HOT

Attached: dust to dust.jpg (1278x2074, 733K)

May I remind you that Morrison also created Wu Mei-Xin, aka Mother of Champions? A superheroine working for China with the power of... let me quote this bit:
>Super-Fecundity: Mother of Champions is able to conceive and gestate children at superhuman speeds, and can give birth up to twenty-five identical super-soldiers in three days. These children are short-lived, however, and they only live for a week.

That's right, a Chinese woman whose superpower is to give birth to an endless supply of identical, expendable soldiers for the state. The man obviously has no issues with racial stereotypes.

Yes, he talked about giving her explosive powers, and about how "sexy" she'd be, presumably she was meant to be older. Then 9/11 happened, and someone noticed what a terrible idea this was.

You never realize how much 9/11 ruined until you look at Arab characters

>Has shown her face at some point
Lame.

The Goblin Queen did this in Claremont's X-Men: The End. No-one cared about Dust enough to notice it was an older White woman in the costume.

Her ethnicity/religion/attire and the way they are presented as well as discussed within comics are extremely contentious and thus an ample source of b8.

Attached: nyxmZq7.png (625x626, 35K)

Maybe she wore Arab-Face makeup.

Just like how Hyper-Competent Black Woman is becoming a stereotype/trope in the modern era we now have "Cute" Muslim Girl... Both instances are just writers overcompensating for the problems both demographics have by making something completely opposite of what they are in real life.

Haram

9/11 was a mistake

Attached: A4BADD60-384D-4D6A-BFA5-5203EB077EAA.png (736x767, 1.33M)

So is she actually Muslim or is she a shitty liberal interpretation of Muslim which in no way reflects reality?

It would be more interesting if she was a literal baby-cannon.

Fired invincible super infants from her cooch at extreme velocities.

No mainstream depiction of Muslims reflects reality lest the depictor be labelled a racist.

Mother of Champions is my favorite super-functionary.

>Islam is a race
Sadly people actually think this

Truly Morrison is a god among men

>everything I know about Muslims is pure propaganda

I know they do, which is why I said that's the label that would go on anyone who offends them. It's easier to point a finger and scream "RACIST" than calling someone a islamophobe or religiously intolerant.

>I have never met a Muslim in real life

>anons that have never spoken to a muslim in the west

Most Muslims aren't the Taliban. Most of them, like most Christians, have barely skimmed their holy book.

I have never met a Muslim woman. Are they complete savages like Muslim women or are the women somehow different?

I'm pretty sure she's straight out of mythology. Celtic if not Asian.

>all Muslim's are horrible because of my personal experiences

>in the west
Completely invalidates it, might as well not even be Muslims.

>I have never met a Muslim woman. Are they complete savages like Muslim women

You clearly meet the wrong people.
I see plenty cute girls in Hijab.
Then they open their mouths and soil my ears with a horribly proletarian Ruhrpott accent.
If I could live with talking to proletariat, I might even like them, though.

Technically you are right. Muslims are treated as if they aren't ultra conservative xenophobes in most media. Of course it is literally impossible to follow the teachings of Muhammad without being xenophobic so we can argue that they arent really muslims.

>you have to be Taliban to be xenophobic
90℅ of muslims have said they don't trust Jews.

>no true Muslim fallacy
So even when all evidence points to otherwise, user here can move the goalpost.

You mean America. Most muslims in Europe are horrible.

That's unfair. Jews are naturally untrustworthy.

Its not a fallacy. To be a Muslim means to follow the teachings of Muhammad. To follow the teaching of Muhammad means to distrust and despise all non muslims. Would it be a fallacy if I said a couch potato isn't an athlete?

Attached: Dust.jpg (349x512, 37K)

Where could you possibly be pulling that statistic

But i will admit to being religiously intolerant because i fucking am. It needs to be removed from existence.

I will not admit to racism tho, cause i legit don't care about your skincolor so long you're a decent human being. I'll still call you a nigger tho if you're acting like a fucking nigger.

Attached: Dust2.jpg (396x700, 48K)

Attached: il_570xN.1203040583_p65q.jpg (570x570, 38K)

Attached: Dust3.jpg (564x798, 27K)

It also means to accept pedophillia because no action of Muhammad can be seen as wrong, therefore him having sex with children is not wrong.
You also can't practice science if you are Muslim, it literally says so in their Holt book.

It's a fallacy if you believe the average Christian is a 'true Christian.'

Ultimately, religions always lean toward convenience, which in modernity pushes them in a more secular direction. The only real way to disrupt this process is by a complete upheaval of societal order, as has happened in the middle east during the Cold War.

What about Christians who don't follow all sorts of rules in the bible. Ranging from Old Testament shit like no shellfish or mixed fabrics to basic stuff like no adultry. If you decide people are religious based on following all the commands of their religion, very few people are religious.

She does look kinda ninja-y sometimes.

Attached: 384711-129068-dust.jpg (400x370, 37K)

Fucking muslims don't, i'm eurofag and have a few ex-muslim friends, they legit have horror stories about their families beating up jew kids and shit like that and the general sentiment towards jews is nazi levels bad in almost all muslim communities.

Not a christcuck but jesus said that the old laws no longer apply.

By that logic, only Roman's count as Christians

Syrian refugees are not every Muslim that has ever lived

He said quite literally the opposite of that.

Well, Israel really does make it hard to not hate them for Muslims.
They just turned up as illegal immigrants, took over Palestine and started kicking faces in left and right, being rich and armed to the teeth, sitting on Jerusalem.
How could you not see a country that behaves as an occupying military force and periodically slaughters neighboring states while enjoying insurmountable military backing as a terrible threat?
The propaganda is writing itself, too.

Jesus also demanded you give up your possessions and family to serve only him.
And a lot of other things that nobody actually follows.
Like women being barred from teaching or religious office.
Let me see if I can find that video I had on the topic.

Ah, there we go.
youtu.be/94GlsIUj7A8

You know, not all Arabs are Muslim and not all Muslims are Arabs, right? There are European and Asian Arabs, and while yes any Arabic person you will ever hear about from the Middle East is Muslim, there have been places in the US with Arab populations that go back for generations....portraying every Arab in fiction as Muslim is about as silly as portraying every Azian as a Buddhist or Shintoist, plenty of Americanized ones exist but without the burkas and turbans people probably don't even recognize them as being Arabic.

You ignorant fucks shoot sikh temples because you mistake them for muslim.
Anyone who claims islamophobia is not racially charged is a delusional sociopath ignoring death and pain.

Because my brain isn't filled with fucking sand and i can seperate a person from some random ass government in the middle east? We're in Europe, what happens in the middle-east is not our fucking business, so when some muslim fuck comes up here he needs to get his medieval fucking ways out of his head asap no tolerance policy or it's back to sandland.

Treat everyone here equally and forget about calling yourself syrian, sandpeople, iranian or iraqi. If you want to live in europe you better start calling yourself european and integrate yourself. A few ex-muslims understand this, and i'm all up for having them here, but the majority that refuse should just go back to their shithole.

He didn't mean it literally dick

>what happens in the middle-east is not our fucking business

It literally is, we fund both Israel and Saudi Arabia, the two biggest destabilizers in the region.

Oh I've got a bump limit she can easily reach alright.

That's one interpretation. You can probably see where I'm going with this.

Oh yes, because a godless society is so great isn't it? Life without religion is life without the delusional, violent and stupid.

Attached: 1520101705187.png (720x672, 401K)

>Implying a godless society isn't better in every aspect
this is bait

Human beings are the problem, not religion. You people cry about the Crusades and the Inquisition whilst ignoring Stalin and Mao Zedong - atheists- who liquefied millions for power. Taking God from people would never spell out peace.

Not that user, but...organized religion is not perfect, but godlessness leads to very quick and very rampant degeneration. You see it being promoted all around you today, it won't be long before fucking kids and bestiality is legal because it's a "life choice" the way the elite have things going. First, destroy the idea that there is any consequence to immorality, then slowly normalize more and more immoral things. Not hard for anyone with a brain to see.

>h-human b-b-b-beings are the problem!
No shit sherlock, you gonna tell me water is wet next? Ofc human beings are the problem, we invented religion. However, religion isn't necessary anymore, it's outlived it's usefulness and is now in the way progress and development and needs to be terminated like the brain virus it is.

Go fuck yourself jesus-fag, it's the other way around. Religion is the elites way of manipulating weak-minded faggot's like you. It's "God's word" after all isn't it?

You might as well not be white, amirite?

The white nationalist known as Grant Morrison.

>Go fuck yourself jesus-fag, it's the other way around. Religion is the elites way of manipulating weak-minded faggot's like you. It's "God's word" after all isn't it?
I'm not religious myself, I'm just not stupid. I had an Atheism phase when I was about 13-15, but I didn't stop there, I kept thinking and questioning things, and saw how much of a promoted manipulation Atheism was as well. Enjoy your degeneracy tranny dog fucking pedophile, it will be all you have to cling to.

Are you 16 by any chance?

That is a neat design.

Enjoy getting cucked by the church.

No, and that's not an argument.

Makes her look like Black Bolt and Scorpion had a daughter.
Which is to say great look, too bad it is so derivative.

Pakistani/Afghan and Central Asian women

who are all Muslim are pretty hot and attractive

>but godlessness leads to very quick and very rampant degeneration

What a retarded notion. If you think the only societies to fit your definition of degenerate have been godless, you should really study up on your history.

She is a good girl

Attached: 30.jpg (855x1210, 81K)

>Enjoy getting cucked by the church.

What's funny is that you utter morons don't even know what church you're being indoctrinated into as we speak, and yes through atheism, and yes it's completely possible to indoctrinate you into this church through lying by it's own rules. You're just the very bottom tier of a new religious takeover, you hold the same values as the ones above you, however they're proud of it while you don't even understand that you've been duped.

Fair points but the two religions that are actually causing these grievances in the modern age is Judaism and Islam. Christianity is so easy to demonize because you don't have crazed jihadi hordes or JIDF breathing down your neck. Feel free to rip on Jesus-fags as much as you want but you will have to admit that the Jew's YHWH/Torah/Talmud and the Islamic Allah/Quran/etc is just as bad if not worse because they have become mainstream and people have glorified them to a position beyond reproach. I would truly enjoy you having this discussion with several Jews in their synagogues or Muslims in their mosque, maybe they'll realize their religion is false and has caused nothing but turmoil all this time so they can be as enlightened as you are.

if my grandmother saw what she is wearing and heard claims about here being a good girl, she would probably get a stroke again.

Why are there so many threads with Muslims characters?
Not complaining, just asking. Did Sup Forums passed SJW boogie man phase?

Attached: MSMARV2015005_int2_3.jpg (1032x1566, 327K)

Dude, that is not how human psychology works.
You cannot wilfully begin to believe something for the benefit of others.
And it's hard to convince anyone to like Jews when they have a conveniently oppressive to Muslims state that keeps generating news of their violence, overreach and aggressive rhetoric.
Which is echoed across European media all the time.
I'm not saying they are right to hate Jews or anyone.
But while violence is not a solution, it is hard to develop any kind of trust for someone publicly represented by a state that has embraced being the enemy of all their neighbors.
Telling people they must like Jews now because Germany was mean to them is not going to work.
Not unless they have any compelling reason to trust them.

>now
Dust was created in 2002.

Alright then, let's assume that you're correct. I'm gonna assume that you're a decent human being and actually willing to help out us "morons". Tell me, how am i being duped? How am i being indoctrinated? And for what greater purpose? What's their end game user? That i live a happy and fulfilling life without people getting lynched in the street for being "degenerate" and having chosen to live their life differently than how the church dictated? Help me user! I need to understand!

I hate muslims more than i hate jesus-fags, and i would gladly see all 3 abrahamic religions cleansed from this earth.

As much as it is anti PC to rip on Islam, it's still accepted and promoted, you're just painted to be an asshole if you do it. There is only one untouchable religion and that is Judaism, and that's because they generally control what's allowed and what isn't, it's good to keep Atheists, Christians, and Muslims fighting....because none of them are Jewish. In the end, Atheism will be promoted above all, Islam will be promoted above Christianity because Christianity is already on it's way out, but ultimately the end game is clear.

night night grandma

It's fun how people are not bothered by a minor like Dust being oversexualized (niqab means that your whole body, from head to toes, is for sex and therefor bust be hidden)
BTW it's not Dust on OP's pic, more likely some woman from an indy comics