MCU when?

MCU when?

Attached: B11FDD92-90EB-4F8A-A369-765BF88731C9.jpg (472x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cs8rFsmhNTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically I think it'd be an interesting idea he's so obscure he makes pre-MCU GotG and BP look like Batman and Spider-Man.

Never. The force retirement barely no sense in comic version and it makes none in the MCU and is best avoided. They already have Black Panther and most of the White heroes have a Black buddy. Best to go after Latino, Asian and LGBT.

Latinos are white and Asians are honesty whites(they don’t care about representation because they can identify just fine with whites). LGBT can be either white or black.

There are only two races, Caucasionoids and Negroids.

Hopefully never?

I like Blue Marvel but he is way too OP in terms of intellect and power to belong in the MCU.

If he made an MCU debut he’d be neutered in terms of abilities. Also he hasn’t like no villains besides Anti-Man

Shitty character, hopefully never.

>"I mean, I could always list off the characters that we've killed in our movies that haven't come back, but the big ones, which I know they're looking at...? I would just say, yes... People need to be careful what they wish for."

Attached: MCU Now and Soon.png (1228x1759, 2.27M)

>Latinos are white

Some of them are. Most of them are brown to black.

Why would they bother when Sentry exists?

easy choice

Attached: denz.jpg (287x176, 7K)

>Why would they bother when sentient anthropomorphized dog shit exists?

I wouldn't. He makes sense in a Marvel Universe with dragons and demons and extradimensional adventurers popping into our dimension to say hi every other week. The MCU is still too realistic for a character this OP. Also, he's really really obscure.

This a take from back when OP made the same thread for Doctor Strange?

You have to admit there's a big difference between Blue Marvel and Doctor Strange. Doctor Strange has a rich history. He has decades of material from and many writers have worked to make him fit in with the rest of the Marvel Universe. Blue Marvel's only solo book was his origin, and it was shit. Ewing has made him a great character, and you could theoretically do great things with what's there (a movie where he reconciles with his estranged supergenius supervillainous son and supergenius superscientist daughter to save his oldest son from the neutral zone?) but it's nowhere near the same.

Be that as it may, that comment could very easily be found in a discussion about when Marvel was going to introduce Doctor Strange, before the movie was announced.

Imagine a Sentry movie set in the MCU that keeps the metafiction tropes. Make a movie within a movie and style it like the 1990 Captain America film.
youtube.com/watch?v=cs8rFsmhNTc

I think he could be the focus of an F4 movie whenever they start making them

like show that he's been battling back metaphysical horrors from the hell realms to protect the physical plane for nearly a century without ever being shown

he could be a counter to the sentry who is in secret an unbalancing force here in reality that will someday need to be neutralized and blue marvel would sacrifice himself to do it

a movie where the lid is totally blown off the power levels seen so far in MCU and the few that are able to actually witness it are shellshocked from then on like invading alien hordes don't even faze them after that

>There are only two races
All of the conclusions in the post really

Attached: 105b9aa66113e1e6323039be181de323.jpg (685x400, 25K)

But Sentry and Blue Marvel aren't even the best Marvel Superman

Attached: superman.jpg (730x406, 21K)

Never heard of this guy

Well yeah Hyperion is an intentional Superman parody. Sentry and BM aren't if you look beyond the surface.

Marvel should do a Squadron movie in time for the next JL reboot

BLUE MASCOT

It's a lot easier to say magic has always existed in secret than to suddenly remind everyone that there was a freakishly strong superman analogue active during the civil rights movement who very publicly saved the worlds multiple times. You'd think that would have been mentioned before now. It's kinda difficult to hide.