What the fuck is this

what the fuck is this

Attached: 1199624-gl52p9p107.jpg (1301x845, 338K)

Eon, the entity of the green light of willpower in The Emotional Spectrum. Parallax exists, why can't other beings from other colors?

Is Eon back or is Hal still the Green Entity?

Willpower's not an emotion.

>Implying the drive to do something isn't an emotion

Not that user, and I'm a year behind on my DC, but I think all the entities are still dead thanks to that stupid emotion well story arc.

Yes, although Parallax is still alive and kicking and a jobber

>Implying willpower or it's absence isn't at the core of all emotions.

That's why it's the strongest, and why Red and Blue seem second runners because they are the closest to Will.

fish

What do you think pure willpower tastes like blacked with a squirt of lemon and pepper.

Attached: [email protected] (560x273, 9K)

Will Whale

What do the other colors have?

Parallax as a separate entity is a stupid idea.

All entities are on the other side of the source wall. Parallax is still around but he got trapped by the GLs again.

Hal is pure willpower and has a super powerful ring he made himself after blowing himself up to kill Sinestro. Sinestro is still alive, saved at the last second by Lynessa Drak.

What about orange? It's unstable sure, but Larfleeze is a damn powerhouse.
>Blue- Hope Bird
>Orange- Greedy Snake
>Red- Pissed off bull called The Butcher
>Violet- Some weird, love filled t-rex thing
>Indigo- An octopus

Attached: Emotional Spectrum Green Lantern.jpg (900x1349, 323K)

>We never got to see Compassionpuss give the best of hugs
Fuck this timeline and FUCK THE EMOTION WELL ARC.

No it was not

>What about orange? It's unstable sure, but Larfleeze is a damn powerhouse.

Orange is one of the worst as it completely takes control like Parallax does. Larfleeze is powerful because he's been hoarding his energy for thousands of years and has the power of an entire lantern corp in his one ring while also controlling a legion of copy constructs of people he has killed.

Larfleeze alone slayed an entire race of super powerful angels just so he could capture the last one for his collection.

Larf has Ophidian under his thumb tho' he just THAT greedy

I think that user means that Parallax was made up long before the emotion entities.
Which is true, the fearbug was a bit of a retcon so we could get non-crazy Hal back.

Larfleeze is probably the only one that was capable of doing that. Other entities either merge or just lend their power to their host. Orange and yellow will straight up take control.

>Thousands of years
Try billions. He's now a living power battery, he is practically just below Ophidian , and has fought other dimensional gods. The only thing holding Larfleeze back is intellect. I'd argue that if someone was in his shoes, and desired the universe itself, they'd be a lot more focused

Attached: Larfleeze, Agent Orange.jpg (900x1366, 259K)

That is more/less what happened in Action Comics Black Ring with Lex Luthor.

Why is the willpower entity a basking shark/whale ghost? If I made a list organizing all the animals on Earth by willpower, whales and basking sharks would be way near the bottom just above starfish and snails and sea sponges. Doesn't take much willpower to float around whining. Fuck whales. Why isn't the willpower entity some kind of predatory creature like a tiger or a bear? Bears are strong and resistant to damage. Or what about a bull or a boar? Hell even a tortoise would be a better choice.

it's a shark you ignorant murican

Because it's supposed to be eerie and otherworldly. A lot of artists pull material from ocean life considering how foreign it is compared to what we normally see on land. That's why Parallax is a weird reptilian/insect hybrid, because of the phobias associated with those animals

Attached: Parallax ref.jpg (1041x1600, 703K)

Parallax always looked more like a bat to me.

>he has Will which overcomes great fear

Courage. It should’ve been courage not “Will” all this time. Courage would’ve made more sense.

Courage alone isn't enough. It is the willpower to act on that courage.

Just like how Hope alone isn't enough, and physically needs willpower to tap into hope's full potential.

Hal's kind of made of willpower but he's not an entity

Ion and all the entities are dead except Parallax whom there might even be two of

What's the entity for black?
If it's not a bicycle with watermelon wheels comic books have failed.

Nekron

He's the unloving, he was never alive.

Attached: FF006410-5866-4D02-8002-0046AEDFCA81.jpg (900x584, 163K)

We've got Staro.

>a cool undead lord who could destroy you in horrific way
DROPPED
How am I supposed to be raicis when he look like that
½/10

Please facehugging is SOOO 1979.

Parallax as it was first drawn used to be pretty much a big lizard-like desert locust.

Attached: Copulating_desert_locust_pair.jpg (760x570, 236K)

So how does this guy measure up to Death of the Endless? Is he her bitch or something? And how does the Black Racer factor into things?

Isnt it Ion?

Neil said the only death in DC universe is The Death
So I guess Black Racer is just a God with power of killing, and Nekron is Lord of unliving/undead

actually black hand is the entity for black

because its the first animal to feel will

No he’s not. He’s just the most prominent member of the BLC.

I think it was the first animal to move on it’s own free will.

Attached: C28673C4-12E8-4055-AEE9-ABB0920C4BAC.jpg (408x244, 40K)

>first animal to free Will

ftfy

Attached: Free-Willy.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Willpower is courage. The drive to do something. The will to live. That's like the purest form of emotion. Not surprised you don't understand it.

I think I just realized the joke behind the compassion entity.
He's an octopus, because with so many arms he can feel everything