I miss this Harley

I miss this Harley.

Attached: RCO0201.jpg (1280x1966, 1.41M)

She's never coming back OP.

Not to sound like an SJW, but no one in 2018 is going to want to see a Woman constantly beaten up by her Boyfriend.

With that being said, she should've stopped being "Harley Quinn" all together after she cut off all ties with Joker. It doesn't make sense for her to still be a raging loonatic if she's not with him in my opinion.

Honestly DC should just make another insane villain couple with the same dynamic and do whatever they want with Joker and Quinn.
I've got no problem with Harley as a character but I miss the whole "lunatic couple that constantly evades and outwits batman and causes mayhem" shtick.

Or maybe The Joker has beaten her one too many times and now she's permanently Crazy?

Makes sense to me.

Didn’t they try this and fail horribly with Joker’s Daughter?

Who are punch and jewel or mine and marionette

I don't want more stories where she's being mistreated. I just want to see in her that innocent smile and desire to be loved.

>Literal who's and John's copy and paste version of Harley and Joker
Nah

Attached: injustice-2-joker-cards.jpg (750x400, 44K)

Perhaps. But consider this. After the Joker she should've found a new man to fixate on. I'd read an ongoing of her hopping between relationships that all fail because she's psychotic and clingy.

She should have returned to being Dr Quinzel after ditching Joker. I actually think a superhero therapist is a neat idea to explore; imagine Justice League members venting to a stable Quinzel on The Watchtower, or accessing if certain members are fit for duty.

Or if she HAD to be Harley Quinn, she should have moonlighted with other heroes as sidekick. Pic related had great chemistry

Attached: Green Arrow Harley.jpg (893x900, 450K)

>Who are punch and jewel or mine and marionette
Irrelevant, that's who.

That would be a fantastic ongoing. Each issue, a different hero or villain comes to the office of Dr. Quinzel to spill their guts. Pitch it as a comedy book, have Harley take the piss out of them. That is ripe with potential.

I miss The Joker using wacky shtick and henchmen. They should bring that back.

We all do, user. Having a life-and-death battle for the very soul of gotham every month gets tiring. What happened to good old fashioned bank robberies?

I think it would be a good parole/rehab program for Harley. She's under constant watch, and still gets to prove she wants to help people. None of that stupid "didn du nuthin" anti-hero crap. She can still be a funny character, but also provide educated advice to league members if they're going through shit. They're helping her, while she helps them.

Attached: Dr Qunizel.jpg (640x480, 44K)

I wouldn't be so sure of that
people were insanely about it when that's how the suicide squad movie was going to turn out

you'd be more accurate to say no one in 2018 is going to want to WRITE a woman constantly beaten up by her boyfriend

Mime and Marionette are great, not sure how they would stand up to the bat though.

Hi there Ivy/Harley fag, ready to kill yourself again? You know like all the time

Hey, I'm the resident Harlivyfag here and I didn't wrote that

Oh sorry that was for you but you can share

>constantly beaten up by his boyfriend

You talk like so retarded ivyHarley gay or some feminazy