What was her problem?

What was her problem?

Attached: Shanti-young-heroines-of-disney-18836819-960-536[1].jpg (960x536, 55K)

Jungle boy is wearing too much clothes compared to the book original.

>Damn Ollie, that's one fuckable little girl
What did Walt mean by this?

loo

Walt was some hardcore nigga of fine taste

Attached: 1333561050362.jpg (540x720, 83K)

"all I want is a world without jews"
I can't believe this is actually engraved at the base of his statue at Disneyland, Walt had balls

I can't believe you think anyone would believe you

She's the one thing the human world has for Mowgly that he cant get in the jungle: A mate. So she's pretty much just a sex object, even if just a cutesy childhood crush sex object.

Our guy

>that episode when Mowgli killed shere khan
fuck Disney for not showing this, pretty much every other cartoon did it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I love how in the new movie, he couldn't understand the monkey. Which is something you'd only get if you read the book.

when I was a kid a group of overly dramatic bitches tried to get the book banned from school libraries because a human boy being raised by animals was disrespectful to family values, what they did ban was the comic section that had tintin, goosebumps and other literature the kids actually liked, funny thing is there's no books anymore in that library, only computers.

That's all sad

But what if he fucked snek

Attached: 1517598122502.jpg (543x510, 33K)

Jk rolling has a story about a school tour she did. One of the kids was forced to sit out by his parents.

It means you're too illiterate and lack human emotion and understanding to comprehend the context of the statement in relation to Mowglis situation, where he sees another human being for the first time, a human girl, and it awakens the most basic emotion and desire that makes him a "man," ergo human and what ultimately drives him away from the jungle.

maybe he didn't want to lose his immortal soul and be part of Rowling's witch Aquelarre

Attached: disney.png (816x672, 764K)

Cholera most likely

She had a critical need for some jungle dick, and Mowgli was gonna give it to her.

Attached: 1438585790243.gif (244x201, 1.93M)

One of us! One of us!

I'd love an accurate Jungle Book movie or tv show, where Mowgli goes nude, and Shere Khan is lame and whiny, and Mowgli killing him is more like a mob hit by cattle stampede than a duel. I want the Pheal to show up. I want the jungle let in. I want some acknowledgement of the other stories like Rikki and the Mugger and Toomai. I will never see this version and I am sad.

I like the one where the pack animals are just talking to each other.

>a seductive quality
Hmmm

Sluttiness.

Attached: 1497385227832-1.png (780x798, 336K)

Disney really was /ourguy/