Infinity War Plot Leak

Pt-1

Flashback to Thanos’ home world of Titan being destroyed by a Celestial wielding the Power Stone.

Thanos destroys Xandar and gets the Power Stone.

Thanos invades Thor’s ship and kills most of the Asgardians, including Loki. He also takes the Space Stone and leaves Hulk flying through a portal and Thor drifting in space.

Hulk crashes into Doctor Strange’s Sanctum and warns them.

Thor comes across the Guardians of the Galaxy and they split up with Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, and Mantis going to Knowhere to find the Reality Stone and Thor, Rocket, and Groot going to the Space Forge to rally the Dwarves and get a new weapon.

Tony Stark arrives in New York to find Banner, Doctor Strange, and Wong, but all of a sudden a large ship arrives and attacks Manhattan for the Time Stone. Banner is not able to Hulk out, Spider-Man shows up, and Thanos’ army retreats. Wong stays back in New York to protect the Sanctum.

Thanos gets to Knowhere to collect the Reality Stone, kills the Collector, and gets in a skirmish with the Guardians which leads to Gamora Meeting Nebula again and the team stealing the Reality Stone from Thanos.

Attached: Black order and Thanos.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/83zmhm/infinity_war_revised_plot_prediction_summary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pt-2 Thor, Rocket, and Groot arrive at the Space Forge, get Stormbreaker, and end up not convincing the Dwarves to help fight. It is also revealed that the Dwarves made Thanos’ Infinity Gauntlet and that Thanos is only trying to protect people, but doing it in the wrong way. However Thanos’ army arrives and a large battle ensues but the three heroes escape leaving the Space Forge in ruins.

Tony starts to recruit the Avengers again and manages to get Hawkeye and War Machine. He also calls Steve Rogers who is with Black Widow and Falcon and they agree to meet Tony in Wakanda.

Vision and Wanda are attacked in Europe by the Black Order but Steve, Black Widow, and Falcon come to protect them. They save them but Vision is very damaged which causes Wanda to bring him to Wakanda to hide him and fix him.

Thor flies down to Earth with the Guardians on the Milano and the Avengers and Guardians meet at the New Avengers Facility. The two teams board a Helicarrier with Nick Fury and Mariah Hill and they fly to Wakanda.

Once in Wakanda Tony and Steve reunite and the group of heroes discuss the Infinity Stones with Black Panther and his people.

Pt-3 Thanos finds out about Wakanda and invades. The Avengers and Guardians push back Thanos’ army, Banner hulks our finally, and the heroes kill the remaining members of the Black Order, but Vision is sadly killed. The heroes now have the Time Stone, Reality Stone, and Mind Stone, Thanos has the Power Stone and Space Stone, and Gamora realizes that the Soul Stone must be on Titan because Thanos had always told her about how his people were in touch with souls so she, the Guardians, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, and Spider-Man board the Milano and fly to Titan with all of the Infinity Stones to make sure that Thanos does not attack Wakanda again.

They arrive on Titan and search for the Soul Stone. Thanos suddenly teleports to them, says that he knew the Soul Stone was on Titan the whole time and only waited to trap the heroes on Titan, and brutally beats the group of heroes, even killing his own daughter, Nebula. He steals all of the stones and then reveals that the Soul Stone is not on Titan, but that the Soul Stone is Titan. He rips the Soul Stone from the center of the planet and stares at the beaten down heroes. He finally laughs, and snaps his fingers.

including Loki.

That would be INSANELY bold...

I call bullshit. He would make a great Mephisto stand in.

Alright, clearly you're making this up. Because Cap stepping out of the shadow is clearly his introduction in this film.

>>Titan is the soul stone

Confirmed just reading the new information and bullshitting up a new summary.

killing nebula instead of gamora makes this more believable than the other fake spoilers people have been posting.

www.fanfiction.net

OP read the other leaks and just put his spin on it

It’s not the first “leak”. Actually something in common a lot of them have is Loki’s death.

This is the first time I read Loki's death.

And then Darth Vader showed up after the end credits!!!

Nah a lot of them had it. I mean given Loki’s circumstances it makes the guess more correct than wrong.

Gut who converts Marvel movies into 2D confirmed Lokis death.

3D - sorry

yeah but at the beginning?

the other leak said he trades the tesseract for asgardians safety and then sacrifices himself at the end to slow down thanos

which is more believable because some of the footage we've seen shows Loki on earth.

Those are real.

Does this movie also pretend that the USAF, USN, and USMC don't exist?

He didn’t say when loki dies, but he dies. The scenes on earth are flashback to Avengers 1.

I don't recall that. The only footage I've seen of Loki is him offering the Tesseract, and a leaked shot of him standing in what seems to be the ship.

It’s funny when new “””spoilers””” pop up conveniently having scenes described that are only there because of interviews that came out a few days before. A bit different from the first spoilers isn’t it?

Even the earliest leaks came after the SDCC trailer, and almost every claim could be attributed to what it shows.

>Not even a hint of the Star Forge in the SDCC trailer.
>Leaks called Star Forge.

Come on now.

I did say "almost"

>Snaps his fingers
If this actually happens I will actually like an MCU movie

They're not gonna go straight to killing the asguardians. It's pretty clear they make it to Earth cause they have to do the 'were all the same but we're also alien' social commentary. You'll probably have a whole movie with them just trying to integrate on Earth and being outsiders. It's a setup they can do so much with (probably kinda preachy sjw like Disney loves) I can't see them skipping it

>They're not gonna go straight to killing the asguardians.

They will. But some will survive.

Yeah but the others put it at the very end after Loki bargains with Thanos for the lives of the Asgardians and then saves he Avengers at the last minute and sacrificing himself in the process

This leak has him dying in the beginning

>Thanos trying to protect people
WTF is this shit

Come on, this is the prediction they posted on Reddit a couple hours ago, based on trailers and released footage and interviews.

reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/83zmhm/infinity_war_revised_plot_prediction_summary/

None of this is true, but from the footage we've seen so far it seems unlikely that most of the Asgardians weren't be killed seconds after Ragnarok's after credits scene. That kind of puts a damper on Ragnarok's whole "people not a place" message.

Which I find hilarious

What are the odds Asgard destruction gets retconned by the gauntlet?

I'm still ass mad it's Stormbreaker and not Jarnbjorn. They've truly taken everything away from Bill.

Jarnbjorn is even harder to pronounce than Mjölnir. Perhaps the reason they changed it.

>Taking a teen into space
lmao yeah ok

Tony, Spidey, and Strange end up on the ringed ship and that flies to the Guardians location thus how Tony meets the Guardians.

Also, the Collector likely survives and tells the Guardians where the Reality Stone is...then Thanos follows them to its location.

Tony is likely not on Earth when Cap goes to the compound and finds only Rhodes (and maybe Banner) there.

Loki will use his sneaky skills to ruse Thanos, he will die a hero and be redeemed in his brother's eyes.

Yep.

Opening story strands are likely:
Thanos
Thor (his strand introduces the Guardians)
Tony (his strand introduces Spidey and Strange)
Vision & Wanda (its their strand that introduces Cap, Falcon, and Widow... and then Panther and Wakanda)

At the beginning of the film or at the end?

You can see it in the Super bowl tease. Look behind Groot.

Thor meeting Mommy Gaea and discovering his uncle is a fucking snake.

Shut up nigger, stormbreaker exists now, that means half of the work is done.

> Starlord will never get to make an ABBA joke. :=(

At the end, more likely. Remember, he might still have the Tesseract after Thanos takes the space stone.

the hell do you mean? The Tesseract IS the Space Stone (in the movies). Are you suggesting he'll split them into separate entities somehow?

>snaps his fingers
Good read lad.
Too bad Disney's balls don't hang that low to pull that off.

I don't understand. What does the cube do without the stone inside? Does it have any power?

Nope.

You do know the Titan Thanos is from is OUR Titan right? Like the one in our solar system.

Kevin Feige mentioned in the EW interview that Titan in the movie is a "planet". Can't be the same as the one in the solar system, can it?

I don't know why studios keep using 3D conversion. It barely adds anything to the movie.

>if it has a thing from the comics I'll be happy

why not just read the comics purist fag.

>Thanos gets to Knowhere to collect the Reality Stone and gets in a skirmish with the Guardians which leads to Gamora Meeting Nebula again and the team stealing the Reality Stone from Thanos

Nah, this is fake. We know from the leaked footage That the collector doesn't have the reality stone. He claims to have sold it but he actually put it some where else cause he knew it wasn't safe. The guardians do not secure the reality stone but both sides find out where the collector hid it. The guardians and milano DO NOT go to earth, they go to this location, this dead looking planet where they meet up with Iron Man, Spider-man, Dr.Strange and Thor shows up eventually. Thor has two weapons, one being Heimdells sword which Thanos uses in the fight against Thor.

The Cube is like the Scepter and the Eye of Agamotto, its a tool to control the stone it houses.

I doubt it. I think it's a world called Titan.

I am not sure if any of these vessels has been shown to have power on their own in the movies.

and there is an attack on this planet?

Oh yeah, there's an attack everywhere. You could almost say it's a Titan AE

Killing collector. The immortal elder. okaaaay. If it is using reality stone I can buy tat.

Yes retard, it's what thor is pulling that looks like gears or a big machine.

>one being Heimdells sword which Thanos uses in the fight against Thor.

We have seem toys with Thor having the sword but literally nothing points at thanos using it to fight thor. Stop making shit up

You see dead asgardian women, children and guards on the vessel in the trailer, they are all gonna get murdered weither you like it or not.

I know yall may cringe at this, but I wish they added atleast a reference to the tv shows. Like maybe during the invasion on new York it's said some smaller heroes are helping the people.

One of the official promotional arts show Thanos with a sword, but I don't think it was Heimdall's, it was too big.

>ou'll probably have a whole movie with them just trying to integrate on Earth and being outsiders.

Dare we hope?

Attached: Thor_Giant-Size_Finale_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (316x480, 43K)

Thanos’s plan is to gather the stones so that he can kill off half of the universe, because he believes it will allow the half that lives to flourish. That’s his whole plan. The finger snap is assuredly going to happen.

It would be a genuine shame if they didn't. The shows were all a factor in these ten years of success. Plus their ratings would SKYROCKET and that's really something they can't afford to pass up.

>"Yarn byorn" harder than "Mih-jol-nir"
Sure....

>>Flashback to Thanos’ home world of Titan being destroyed by a Celestial wielding the Power Stone.

But it was Thanos that destroyed Titan, wasn't it?

This movie will be a stinking hot garbage, but it will earn billions of dollars

I read somewhere that Loki is the one that sends Banner to the Sanctum Sanctorum in the middle of Thanos attack to warn everyone on Earth, and then gives him the space stone in exchange of sparing the Asgardians lives. After all that I can believe he still dies in retribution for losing the mind stone.

Why is the j hard in Mjolnir and soft in Jarnbjorn?