Is Chima the worst Lego Cartoon to date? I remember them trying to spin it as Game of Thrones for kids...

Is Chima the worst Lego Cartoon to date? I remember them trying to spin it as Game of Thrones for kids, but it was less mature than a Teletubbies episode.

Attached: 1465422090267.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

That would be Nexo Knights. Chima at least tried to be more than a toy commercial. Both failed to reach Ninjago-tier.

Attached: resize.jpg (720x720, 123K)

Post more boob croc

It was a real shame it was so bad.

Attached: Dangers of crossbreeding.jpg (898x5000, 1.23M)

it's just so weird that they actually designed her to be curvy. Nothing wrong with that, but that pitch black nothingness forever on her chest is just weird.

That's how lego designs most of the girls. Pay attention to other girl legos and you will notice that they have those curves

Didn't Chima kill the Thundercats reboot? Like as soon as Thundercats was pulled Chima stated airing with its own troupe of lion heroes.

I always thought it was more like lego thundercats than got

The reboot killed itself, it was bad

The reboot tried hard. I mean the love triangle sucked, but I thought the world building was working.

>Tits
>On a LEGO model
>Of a crocodile
i have no words

oh weird. I guess edges made me think it was part of her clothes.

Attached: b7cbca2d81fe5ff8c1678b25182bdf1a.png (820x740, 343K)

how many lego cartoons are there?

From what I heard, LEGO was designing a line of sets based on the Thundercats reboot, but then the show was canceled. Rather than scrap what they had made, they decided to retool it as an original IP.

it's more noticeable in some designs than others

Attached: ZJBfVKP.png (519x506, 69K)

i love how lego can get away with questionable clothing by printing it on their blocky minifigure bodies...

where's that windra pic?

Attached: e9955701c87c9f42c0367ad69f10e209.jpg (608x800, 132K)

Apparently the people who worked on this show hated it, and the toys never sold an clogged up the shelves. Bit of a misfire all around, really.

CN and LEGO pushes it pretty hard. Kind of sad.

Tell me about it. Every time a shipment of them came in it was a logistical nightmare of where to store it all. I felt like the designs of the sets finally found where they needed to be around the third wave, but it was ultimately too late to win people back.

is it just me or were they a bit gay during the first season?

Attached: laval and cragger.jpg (517x292, 30K)

>I remember them trying to spin it as Game of Thrones for kids,

Wat

Honestly, I thought it was a LEGO Thundercats spinoff. I remember scouring the internet for Chima and Thundercats, thinking I was missing something obscure.
The only reason I remember it is because the game came out on Vita, and that's only because Vita owners tend to know what's debuted or not on the platform.

that's a shame, i remember seeing them still being sold last year or so, i think the series could have worked but it took itself too seriously at times, i wonder why cn and lego decided to go in that direction

Toy commercial or not, I still vastly prefer Nexo's magitek medieval aesthetic.

only chima sets I liked were the legends beast (brick built animals)

Rest was meh. These furry crits didn't even had tails!

what made ninjago so popular?

Good characters, interesting storylines, etc.

Attached: defeated.jpg (956x3724, 773K)

God I love Crooler’s design
>tattered bikini
>dem hips

It gets deeper if you read the character as the team working on it, and the chi as Chima after they worked on Ninjago

Holy shit I never noticed that.

Woah, that show is redpilled as fuck

what happened during production that caused that?

dude was interesting, they should have used him more

I'm not sure about specifics, I just heard from someone who worked there that the animators weren't thrilled to be working on it.

sad, chima has always been the most visually interesting of the lego series for me, too bad the writting ruined it

Attached: Legends-Of-Chima-Volume-Two-Soundtrack-720x320.jpg (720x320, 64K)

There was an episode where the super capitalist ravens discover that the eagles are super communist. Since Eagle society believes in shared wealth and no individual owners, the Ravens “visit” and take everything. The ravens were the best characters in the show.

I wanted the lion hatefuck so bad that cold blood bitch.

Attached: loc___crooler_and_the_bird_by_amiralda-d7olyex.png (600x1115, 683K)

Too bad her story went nowhere and she just sort of disappeared in the final season.

I used to watch Chima, it was one my fav cartoons at the time. The plot of the story was bad in the first season but then got better during season 2 and 3 (especially 3). I never understood why other people hated it so much. At the end it wasn't that good but not too bad either, just entertaining.

Wasn’t one “season” like six episodes long before they switched story focus?

As long as we all agree Ninjago was the best.

Yes, that was season 2 when they were searching the legend beasts.
was pretty short but plot focused, like nowadays dreamworks series

Ninjago WAS the best, exactly, but for me the writers dragged the series for too much and the show lost his original charm