Infinity Train

Cartoon network better not fuck this up.

Attached: IMG_0667.jpg (250x126, 13K)

It's [as] jr. so I'm sure it'll be fine. What could possibly go wrong?

everything! thats what could go wrong

>shitfinity stain
Don't worry, CN won't need help making this suck.

They will

They already have.
Seen her new design?
I don't know how anyone thought that was better.

>the sun better not come up tomorrow

huhuhuhu shitfinity stain nice one dude huhuhuhuhu

Wait til we see it in motion

Contrarian fuck

Attached: 1213573617518.gif (500x280, 371K)

Is that a sarcastic "Wait til we see it in motion" or more of a wait and see how the new design looks in motion without the infinity shaped glasses that was a stupid as fuck idea to get rid of "Wait til we see it in motion"?

I don't know why people liked the short so much. It was fucked up already in the pilot. You know the creator didn't plan for shit like marketable corgis but they made them put it in there and the pilot is significantly weakened because of it.

I don't see any reason to believe that was sarcasm.

What's her new design?

>as jr
lol

Latter

>he still thinks it's an ebin prank
You'll see.

it's a cartoon network series you fucking idiot

Attached: 5406637c4d198c78c186832c62fafede.png (590x612, 408K)

It the show turns out good they'll dish out a new episode every 6 months. Welcome to the Infinity Hiatus

You'll see.

>supporting a show that gets greenlit only after endless samefagging tricks CN into thinking people liked the pilot
>calling someone else contrarian

God... if I were to just look at this for designs and not already knowing the shows, as a consumer, I would not gravitate towards ANY of these characters except the Corgi with a crown.

You know when you see character design studies and you're instantly attracted to a piece of art and want to know more about that character?

I don't get that feeling from anyone but the dog.

Say what you want about Villainous. Call it deviantArt trash, say it's a rip-off of Evil Con Carne, call it flavor of the month or whatever. At least Black Hat is striking as a protagonist.

Honestly it's not like the pilot showed anything worth getting excited for other than the promise of mystery and the potential in the setting, though considering there could literally be anything in the cars and they chose to go with Talking Dog Land I don't have confidence they'll make full use of it

>every cart is some "room full of specific object or whatever" idea
absolute bullshit creativity wise, I'm sick of "it's a bunch of TVs! it's a bunch of very large chickens! it's a bunch of musical instruments! uh... fart room!!" tier shit. Why not put effort into it? Like a void of a bunch of different things instead of everything being one-note themed shit and it's all average things.

It's the only show in their lineup that isn't brainless slapstick bs, so there's that.

I'm hyped to get a semi-serious show with a consistent plot, something the others don't got.

If it ends up getting a bombass soundtrack, that'll give the show an edge

Her redesign looks great

Attached: we bare background characters.png (1239x791, 210K)

Will it turn into another SU? Will it overshadow SU?

They already fucked it up when the redesigned Tulip to be a carbon copy tumblr webcomic girl. Her glasses isn't a big infinity symbol either, just basic quirk dork girl glasses.

And when Owen described her by saying "if she was real she'd take programming classes", I think that was the quickest turn off I've had. Can we have a girl who is just street smart levels and not some technical wiz who also is kind of a cunt with her knowledge?

SU has been getting as close as it can to writing Steven out of his own show and trying to make it women centric. The gems won't stop sucking Rose's cunt and every time they imply she might not be perfect, they decide "n-no that's just a twist, she's innocent!", connie is pissed any time Steven does some manning up not with her by his side, and now they have her want to fuse with him to create "NOT a female, honest!" character which removes Steven's characterization and replaces him with, be honest, a woman.

With Infinity Train they skipped that bridge and just made it the Connie show, magical girl familiar shit. I bet one-one ends up being stupid and retarded as fuck in her wake. Something Owen loved in RS was dropping Mordecai's IQ level around women and have him stumble over chairs and busting his head open when she says hi.

I know everyone's sick of it and I am too but it's the only word I can think of to summarize him, he's a nu-male.

They already did by changing the art direction to look more like Steven Universe and took away the glasses that were supposed to look like an infinity symbol

bloody seriously. People are retarded when it comes to concepts like this, because they don't want to put in the work

She is gonna get dyked isn't she?

Attached: MV5BNDFlOTYxMmEtZDczMC00MjZlLThjYzEtODdmNjNiYmRmYzgyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1 (1280x720, 89K)

People think it's better because it has more detail, but looking more complicated doesn't exactly mean it's better.

o no, don't ruin that teenage girl first self insert fiction she wrote when she thought she was special... the horror

>You know when you see character design studies and you're instantly attracted to a piece of art and want to know more about that character?
You mean renting a game from blockbuster based entirely on the box art?
Yeah I remember doing that

It's hard to tell anymore. I think we're at the point where the direct main character being a lesbian is a no-go unless it's mentioned by the creator but not brought up in the show. Steven Universe had the gay fusion of Garnet but they cheated the network by making one feminine and one pretty much male. With Clarence the main character's friend's parents were 2 women. With WBB they've only done 2 BG girls getting taken to their wedding but I don't think they explicitly showed it?

Her meeting someone in a cart who is gay is more likely than her being gay, or if she is, again, its just said online. I'd honestly be pretty disappointed if they put it in the show somehow, especially since she isn't even with anyone but a robot.. but I wouldn't be surprised if in the season finale she meets a black girl with a number on her hand and they bond and become "close" during S2.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 8.52.26 PM.png (2116x804, 1.02M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 8.52.10 PM.png (2132x810, 1.27M)

>Game on Steam has amazing cover art
>Click on it
>"Platformer"

Hahahaha....

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 8.51.55 PM.png (2128x862, 1.17M)

I hate these because of how she looks.

and I hate this one because of the display over her dealing with potentially overly complex machinery, which she's likely to figure out

>as a consumer,
>emotional buying the line right after
at what age did you drop out of any sort of educationl system? 8?

>Cartoon network better not fuck this up.

Or else what? You'll refuse to give them anymore of your money? What a joke you are.

No, he'll post on his blog about how CN was being mysognic for ruining their first female show in awhile.

are you honestly trying to say that jaundiced ayyy actually looks better to you?

Attached: 1520913243831.png (2116x804, 860K)

What do you have against talking dog land?

In that comparison shot? Yes, her eyes on the right are so god damn ugly, her facial structure is run of the mill ugly. I'm not a fan of the pilot head design but it's the lesser of two evils situation here.

It was boring that's what

It's not terrible, but it does make her look way older

it wasn't threat, it was a warning...
you know how nuts that 2% of fans can be right?

>Seen her new design?
OH C'MON!

to me, it looks kinda bland, but otherwise fine

What fuckhead let their tumblr friend into the character design room?

Destroyed a unique art style to replace it with:
>ugly manly glases
>eyes that lack detail even less than the simple circles in the original
>no longer a spark of ingenuity or Intellect
>wide ugly hamburger face
>disgusting extremely high placed nose
>extreme low placed slack jawed mouth
>changed just to further destroy the female forms for Tumblr ugly style, I mean, more realism

Bet any user 500 internet points the color scheme is going to have random red splotches and shiny spots.

Yea, they'll bully christina miller for turning on her own kind (fellow women) and make her a suicide case. Only after she's replaced with a male will they consider what they've done not to be the best course of action.

I'm from 2019, December 2019. December 27th, 2019. December 27th, at 8:33 PM, 2019. At this time I'm posting from a currently unreleased Iphone exclusive to time travellers who need to prove a point. It only gets Chrome. There isn't even an app store. I am very sad. Oh, and Apple and Onion gets praise after the miniseries ends and they decide to make it a netflix show. Hasn't been released yet.

>People actually preferring the ugly pilot design

Attached: huh in hieroglyphs.png (210x260, 15K)

Why would you like the newer design? Do you perhaps read webcomics?

>people actually prefer her with glasses
She looks way better without them.

Attached: Tulip no glasses.png (1132x2890, 62K)

What the fuck are you talking on about?

You wanna say that in a sentence people understand?

You trying to say that appealing art and design does not matter when you're looking at promo art for upcoming series?

That's what made me bother to look up Villainous.
No context, just anons saying it was funny and the fascinating character designs posted.

>Deep voice speaking in courtly language
>Treats typical dog behavior as a serious culture
>Temple has a doggy door
>"Alas, the water is 2 feet deep, so I would surely drown".

It's funny. Sure, if they stayed for too long, it would get old. But they were only there for two minutes, so it was good.

>to me
of course, mouth breaking slaves only care about being consumers. eat and go fat, what a way to live and die.

>it looks like something that triggers me so it's bad
Come on now, how many MCs have glasses, especially FeMCs?

>how many MCs have glasses, especially FeMCs?
wheezing right now

I dunno what the fuck is wrong with yall, I loved the pilot from the beginning but these new designs look way better. Her head shape looks more graceful, and the smaller glasses make her look less bug-eyed. It wasn't anything I had a problem with in the pilot, but it's a good change and the new tulip looks way cuter.

Attached: 1511217709051.png (1000x964, 323K)

Who else is hoping for Infinte Train GO!

New casualty

Attached: cal.gif (512x512, 305K)

>posts SU
makes sense

Glasses are now an appropriated fashion statement. more than half of those thick glasses are worn without corrective glasses, sometime no glasse at all. It's all about the look. the look normal people abandonned in the 80's as soon as possible because big frames always make you look bad.

The one on the right looks like some generic flash animation design you see in advertisements and shit. Maybe it will look better im motion, after all if you showed me the left pic before I watched the pilot I would have though it looked like trash

I'm glad for the tulip redesign but I really hope they use the indoor palette for Tulip as her standard, it just looks way better

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-01-07-05h01m59s769.png (1280x738, 563K)

>hideous empty eyes, a hamburger face, and stiff posture is graceful when your only access to the drawn human forms are Steven Univerese and Tumblr

Attached: b3b38fc4f258c8d8cdd15724e228350e--ballet-photography-photography-portraits.jpg (721x1082, 93K)

you better be joking

I think it's her voice that doesn't compliment either design. I can't accurately describe how it annoys me but I guess it doesn't matter since everyone seems to like the VA other than me.

Why do the right ones look so different frim eachother? looks like shit looks good and doesn't even look like the same character

Different boarders, what I don't get is why they didn't just attach her character model sheet, instead they used fucking storyboards and you have no idea which is closest to what we're getting.

Like every other motion in CN shows

in she looks like she's in her late teens while in she looks like she's barely 13

Just the "artists" having a hard time with a unique angle.

It's more shoehorned lolrandumb "this will appeal to the internet" shit that gets forced into every show. It's not tonally consistent with the train itself and the train of an infinite amount of train cars that can house whatever wacky scenario you want is just asking to be abused with no real progression to the story. How do I know we're going to get a clear progression if they can bullshit for the whole show if they want?

Man if Villainous doesn't get fucking greenlit.

This is actually good. The design in that storyboard looks much much better than the pilot. If this style is maintained in the final show the show will at least look good. What's with Sup Forums and blatantly wrong opinions?

This. What the fuck is going on. Is this a case of it's not what I'm used to so I hate it?

Honestly I'd rather Twelve Forever go to CN and Netflix get Infinity Train. At least Netflix will let them do whatever they want.

>that specific one
>good
I.. I think i'm going have wrong time, anger inside m ychest ohfucking god eye

>Not liking thing you like is contrarian

fuck off faggot, the show is hot garbage and not because there are people that are not me that like it.

ewww

But user, they had to go web exclusive so that they could have the main character be transgender. Kids networks just aren't ready for transgender representation!

I didn't even know that was a thing. While you're being sarcastic that is true. So I guess it's fine it's on Netflix.

Also the hair's a lot shorter

>disgusting extremely high placed nose
Nigga it is on the same level of her face as in the previous design. You are delusional. The storyboard looks a million times better than the pilot.

>The storyboard looks a million times better than the pilot.

Attached: yamero.png (394x372, 42K)