APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

youtu.be/Xrl2REqDiag

Attached: EDA8AF17-29C9-402D-8E2A-A38A0E4CDB1D.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EmOzmZtqD10
youtu.be/-JwqIMg0UV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fight was pretty good desu

What did Frieza wish for?

Let me know when the full ep drops.

for what?

that MUI still didn't get the job done?

That sucked. Goku vs Kid Buu was much better.

he wished for incest to have better mainstream appeal.

Attached: DWfc1b9VoAAqgFl.jpg (1448x2048, 262K)

Why didn’t they revive Cell?

All I know is Mexicans seem to really like the character that Goku is up against for some reason, but almost nothing else about who he is or what's going on.

He wished for Sup Forums to not be ashamed about liking lolis.

Attached: 1453333731437.jpg (542x699, 169K)

Why is it always 9:20?

What could he have possibly said that would have pissed Goku off that much?

Cell had every intention of destroying the Earth. And then the next planet. And the next after that. Frieza wanted to rule it, and he can't rule a universe that can't exist. Cell wanted it all gone so that aligns with his goals.

Pointless wish without also adding loli into it.

My nigga.

Attached: naauughty.png (707x358, 440K)

youtu.be/EmOzmZtqD10

I’m glad 17 and Frieza saved Goku’s dumbass from himself after he wasted his victory over Jiren

Attached: B305374B-8E7E-4C71-852E-C18856C910B3.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>Goku gets his ass whooped over and over.
>"Goku you cant lose! We need you!"
>I fight for my firends
>Jiren can't comprehend
>Pissed Jiren off enough he attacks the stands because fuck the established morals of the character
>I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS
>Beats Jiren
>Before the final blow is struck a portal... Goku explodes because his body can't take his new BS form of the gods he learned in 45 min without training
>17 and Frieza show up

There ya go. The series is ass.

It is, it's so bad with only a few high points where some are only high dependent on if you like a certain character or not but it's almost the end and I might as well finish it. 17 should've stayed dead I get that he never got his limelight due to his sister being more popular but goddamn he did not need this much wankery. Gohan should've been in the final 3

Attached: 1459355200017.jpg (613x417, 92K)

Here is HD.

youtu.be/-JwqIMg0UV4

Awesome, thanks.

wait a minute, the blanco saiyan form is real?!?

we get it, you like lolis.

Attached: gaitoooo.jpg (768x962, 248K)

\
>Gaito "muh destiny" Kurouzu
You're not fooling me I'm 1 of the 5 people on this site who watches Buddyfight.

Attached: Rare Gaen.png (505x440, 241K)

alien
"your anime friendship power is weak"

goku blanco
"I'm not a hero or anything, but you tried to hurt my friends, so Imma fuck you sideways nao bitch nigga"

I'm glad this episode finally puts to bed that retarded fan fiction tier manga writing
where the idiot made jiren out like some kind of pacifist tht would never even harm a villain

he's a self centered cunt abusing his power to further his own agenda, he cares nothing for the people he saves and is only a hero so he can kick peoples asses, and he is more than happy to murder innocent people if it means winning

Yup

He has light speed movement, automatic reflexes, infinitely scaling ki that goes higher and higher until his body literally can’t contain it