Is Thanos a good dad?

Is Thanos a good dad?

Attached: 1E3D732C-6B29-4F66-9498-C508155CCC75.jpg (818x960, 77K)

Have you seen the way Darkseid treats Orion (Even if he's a whiny faggot)

Yes because nothing compares to how shit a dad Darkseid is

Isn't Nebula a strange cyborg girl because Thanos kept removing her limbs and replacing them with mechanical parts? I think is Josef Fritzl-tier of bad parenting

Put on some damn pants, Thanos.

Maybe, but he definitely has a good ass.

thanos got cake, goddamn

that ASS GOD DAMN

He made his children in gladiator assassin tools, not... well, his children.

He's a worse dad than Goku.

From how the thumbnail in the catalog looks, I thought he was doing a high kick.

>Isn't Nebula a strange cyborg girl because Thanos kept removing her limbs and replacing them with mechanical parts? I think is Josef Fritzl-tier of bad parenting
It can't be helped, Gamora is a freak of nature who already has superstrength and durability WITHOUT cybernetics. Thanos could be justified in claiming he is helping Nebula get stronger, and to say "you would thank me one day for it". You can argue that it is cruelty to turn someone into a cyborg against their consent, and worse to do it to a child. But Thanos needed all his children to be strong even if they hate him for it. He COULD have just abandoned Nebula, you know. He didn't need to keep her alive. So even though Thanos was 100% an abusive father, his abuse actually serve a purpose and has nothing to do with doing it for enjoyment.

Man Thanos, when did you get some decent ass?

He has killed all of his actual children sans Thane who is on hiatus

>that butt
sweet baby jesus

Well, he sent Thane into a fate worse than death.

Thanos is using them as weights while he squats

But he's Thanos. Surely he could have found a better way to make Nebula strong besides cutting her to pieces and replacing most of her with robot parts.

Other ways would have taken too much of Thanos's time.

Finding someone to teach her magic would have taken more time than countless surgeries?

Purple butt cheeks!

Attached: 1336118810853.gif (170x205, 59K)

>Finding someone to teach her magic would have taken more time than countless surgeries?
There is no guarantee that she would have the knack for magic. Cybernetics is proven and has reliable results.

Look, all his other followers have superpowers. Nebula is basically a failure to him, but he still made sure she could keep up. He likely sees Nebula as being physically handicapped and he was "helping" her being all she could be.

As good dad as Thanos can be

Attached: Dados.jpg (1200x1843, 397K)

Rip gamora in iw

>Thanos forcing his children to refer to him as Master Thanos
Why is this so funny

Stupid sexy Thanos...

THICC Titan

Why do I want to fuck Thanos now

Well, he's good at squats and lunges apparently.

>It can't be helped, Gamora is a freak of nature who already has superstrength and durability WITHOUT cybernetics.
He amped Gamora on his own. She got gang-raped on a planet they stopped off on, he killed the rapists. It's kinda hinted that he planned on that happening so that she'd be in the mindset to turn into the deadliest assassin in the galaxy.