Whats a good cartoon or comic about spiders?

whats a good cartoon or comic about spiders?

Attached: spider.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkQpLmfNRdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: spectacular.jpg (630x1200, 217K)

Attached: 1476151372909.jpg (666x635, 43K)

we should kill/burn every spider in the world

SpoDermAn

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Aw what a nice hug!

Attached: 1472987312539.jpg (185x82, 12K)

Is that one of them huntsman that ausbros pretend are no big deal?

Is that Joey Salads, the guy that pees in his own mouth?

>see a spider like that
>time to deal with it
>burn the house down
its the only way to be sure
>abandon said continent

this

Attached: 1513550523010.gif (500x370, 1.87M)

They aren't big deal, they're non venomous. No it's the small spiders like the redback that are the dangerous ones, cause they've got all the venom. Or hell you can look at pick related for a spider that's scary-looking AND venomous.

Attached: funnel web spider.jpg (1000x667, 148K)

Ah whoops, meant to reply to this guy

I think spiders are cute
youtube.com/watch?v=SkQpLmfNRdc

are you literally retarded

Yes.

Nearly had a heart attack.

That's some Alien level shit.

>"These creatures that aren't even a tenth my size, most of which aren't capable of causing me any real harm, and avoid me if they can are sooooo scary guise! XD"
The whole "spiders are scary" thing is seriously on the same level of retarded as "bees shouldn't be able to fly".

Butthurt bee detected. Get out before I smoke your ass.

No, for real, enough with the memes. This is fucking stupid.

spiders a cute!

Attached: 1476083866255.gif (282x205, 2M)

>can't harm me
Have you heard of venom. Also, bees are pretty chill until you mess with them. Just watch out for Africanized/killer bees

Screw you for that web m OP

>most of which
The dangerous to humans species typically live in remote areas. Your own pet cat is a more pressing danger to you than most spiders.

I just don't get why so many people are freaked out by these things.

Attached: 1000.jpg (781x1660, 369K)

I hate you

Attached: 131017250800120110725-22047-4a5dkw.jpg (166x231, 6K)

Besides Spiderman all I can think of is this mediocre cartoon called Spider Riders.

Someone oughta get on this. Make a webcomic at least.

Ah, Australia. Where the land itself is an RPG where monster slaying is mandatory.

To be fair, they are pretty freaky looking for the most part. I don't consider myself afraid of spiders and I don't think they pose any huge threat to me, but if I were to look down and one was just chilling on my leg or something I'd lose my shit too.

8/10, actually startled me.

A lot of people forget spiders literally have a hydraulic system instead of normal muscles. They squeeze their hemolymph into their legs, which extends them under fluid pressure. These niggas can launch themselves surprisingly far as a result.
It's also why spiders curl up when they die. Their legs automatically do that when the pressure drops. It's like a spring return.

Attached: 1492809708969.png (400x300, 184K)

GOD DAMMIT

FUCK YOU

>See bug on the wall
>Try to squash it

Does no one else just grab a chemical bottle like Windex or something, stand a distance, and start spraying with the jet feature?

At the very least, it's going to slow them down after a few minutes.

kino

Attached: 71xriRXSvcL._SY445_.jpg (321x445, 32K)

There was an old Amazing Spider-Man where the Tarantula grew into a giant actual spider and suicided off a roof into a hail of police bullets. Spidey thought he was attacking him because hhe was shouting, "Kill!" But he meant, "Kill -- me!" Was breddy gud.

My dad and I once found an unnaturally-large beast of a spider in the basement. Thing could probably eat a small dog. We doused it with every chemical we could find, and set in on fire just to make sure. There was no mercy for that creature. I'm pretty sure its existence was an affront to god anyway.