How did they get away with that line

>Allah forbid you should have any daughters!

Attached: aladdin-sultan-cartoon-wallpaper-iphone-6.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqWjJdXKIXA
youtube.com/watch?v=-vd7q7Ip234
youtube.com/watch?v=K-3B3nui_XE
youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtWM?t=5m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=bRwXrcz-F9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arabs love their hyperbole.

Christians say God forbid all the time

Some say Allah forbid. Looking at you, Spain.

I wonder if Lebanese Christians say Allah

I believe anyone who speaks arabic says Allah regardless if they're muslim or not as Allah is simply God.

Cept its not the same god.

They fuck off to Europe and find the people who have been shooting them already well established.

It's barbaric, but hey, it's home.

"Allah" means something like "The Deity" it can work as a general term

I like the original lyrics. Agrabah was a rough town.

>implying
the Lebanese scattered literally all over the world way before the current migration.

It is the same god.

Pre 9/11.

It's just the word for god is the point there's not actual differentiation in the language itself.

Diffrent Time

It's closer to the Jewish God since there's no trinity.

eh back then Muslims were never really a big problem infact they were our allies against the godless communists

youtube.com/watch?v=VqWjJdXKIXA

youtube.com/watch?v=-vd7q7Ip234

Attached: 5117fe5deab8ea355300000e-750.jpg (560x420, 35K)

they do

Oh shit Reagan's showing the sole of his shoe! ALLAHU AKBAR *kaboom!*

Nah, it is, they just think he made new rules. It's stupid.

Judaism, catholicity, Christianity, Islam, all from the same origin, ancient Sumerian myths.

>catholicity
who the fuck calls it that

also that falls under the umbrella of Christianity anyway

H-Here we go...

Allah is the jewish god. Islam was created in reaction of christianity spreading and becoming popular in jerusalem. Christianity was very controversial for allowing everyone in heaven, free burials, letting women act as witnesses to miracles etc. Conservative arabs had enough of that shit and created a religion to kill everyone who would try to change the traditions.

They're all one juden god.

There isn't concept of heaven or hell in Judaism, you only die.
The heaven and hell and baptism was a made up shit to convert criminals into it.

>Sumerian
Nigger, there's no need to get so fucking weird about it. They are all the God of Abraham, they just follow different prophets.

Call it what you like, it's still plagiarism.

It was pre-9/11
Islam was just a funny foreign religion in the minds of the masses at the time.

Allah is pre-islamic

It's considered bad now?
I had no idea

>There will never be a 10th century byzantine animated movie

I want to see basil blinding those bulgars

Fair use, moishe.

Of course they do say Allah, you illiterate retard. It's just like how the French say Dieu and the Spanish say Dios.

Attached: catgirls.jpg (400x298, 23K)

I hate being reminded idiots like you exist.

Attached: Hank.jpg (236x232, 11K)

My god didn't have a prophet named Muhammad.

No, we don't.

Attached: 1420053874461s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Man, I miss the days before Islam was vilified.

Allah was originally the name of the chief god of the Arabs. It's sorta like if Nordic Christians would use the name Tyr for their god.

Found your bible

Attached: king-james-bible-1611-05_2000x.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

A lot of Protestants consider Catholicism not to be Christian.

There were a lot of "mystery" religions back in the day, promising a nice afterlife that you wouldn't really get in a mainstream religion. Like the cult of Mithras. The thing is, you had to be initiated in these mysteries, and that cost money, more than most had.

Christianity made the promise of a good afterlife, for free.

So basically Rambo helped the Taliban

>its not the same god

Attached: 1505954071114.png (231x243, 37K)

Iran Contra was a bit before Aladdin yeah?

Every monotheistic religion basically has the same god, though. It doesn't matter which rules they follow or what they THINK their god told them.

Like before the fucking Umayyad Caliphate?

As usual,extremists fuckos that found their way to the top of the social hierarchy are to blame.For the most part,the regular joes in Muslim countries are just as sorry as you that people change sidewalks the moment they saw a brown-skinned guy on the street and are also tired to follow fundamentalist precept like "dont smoke,dont shave,dont fuck the girl"

>For the most part,the regular joes in Muslim countries are just as sorry as you that people change sidewalks the moment they saw a brown-skinned guy on the street and are also tired to follow fundamentalist precept like "dont smoke,dont shave,dont fuck the girl"

The vast majority of Muslims believe in separation of the sexes in public places. That the wife must always obey the husband. That sharia law should be made the law of their country. That abortion, homosexuality, sex outside of marriage and drinking alcohol is morally wrong.
That in order to be moral, you must believe in god.

muhammed didnt even properly understand the basic foundation of christianity, its not the same god. both cultures refer to "the god" but they are not the same being.

if you think islam has only been seen as a barbaric force since the days of modern terrorism, you are woefully uninformed about the history of islam.

no it fucking isn't!

Catholicism is not Christianity, they are Mary worshipers and forego the whole Jesus is actually the important figure aspect. They are closer to Muslims in not quite getting the story right and worshiping the wrong guy.

well a lot of Protestants are idiots but we don't hold it against them

it's not.

>A lot of Protestants consider Christianity not to be Christian
What?

OH NO NO NO NO

All religions are bad

Attached: fedoraman.jpg (3000x1688, 197K)

i wanna eat that bible

It's true though. religion makes you believe saying a hat name wins against any sort of proof and argument after all.

Jack Chick? Is that you?

I thought you died.

The fedora meme is kinda out of fashion, yeah?

Get with the times. "Soyboy" and "cuck" are the new hotness.

Still relevant like it or not.

Relevant to whom, exactly?
Last time I saw someone wearing one was that autista who pitched that adult swim show and sperged out that they said her show was bad.

I personally like it because it shows the same amount of consideration for different views that New Atheists showed and it's always amusing to watch them recoil in shock as the same thing is done to them for once.

I don't get these "How did they get away with this" threads
Is there supposed to be a mediapolice that shuts down cartoons?

Attached: 1471982421299.jpg (250x238, 16K)

>Is there supposed to be a mediapolice that shuts down cartoons?

>What is The Deep State

>what is the Deep State
A figment of your imagination

Everything is as it should be

Ilah = A god, like any god.
Allah = The God. Like with capital The.

It's just a hyperbolic term to describe the federal bureaucracy. Every big organization has groups of deeply entrenched lifers who resist change when new leadership comes in.

The term comes from Turkey, where it was used tod describe a cabal of generals who periodically overthrow the democratically elected governments in order to keep the country from straying away from Mustafa Kemal's secular vision.

Then what do you think Ojalá means?

This is what Muslims would like you to believe.

Jesus worshiped his father, but Jesus is the more important figure? He said himself "The Father is greater than I am."

As a Mexican, I can confirm.
basically a short way of saying "may allah permits it"

believing Jesus is the Son of God and the Messiah is what separates Christianity from other Abrahamic religions, so...yes

It's also a useful pleb filter term like kino that let's you know the poster using it is chromosomally challenged.

So does every religion :Crusaders,Jew blood libel
Yeah,i wasnt precise enough here, i was just thinking of Iran when i typed that which used to be a very free society until fundamentalists came to fuck up everything.Then,of course the majority followed the new rules that favorited men

well protestants aren't Christians anyway so they're deflecting their blasphemy onto the true church

The crusades were a short-lived phenomenon that came about as a direct result of Islamic aggression. They weren't baked into the cake of the religion the same way holy war was in Islam.

>short-lived
>lasted 250+ years

Yes, that is comparatively short-lived when viewed alongside Islam's 1,600 years of institutionalized martial aggression against neighbors, especially since most of the crusades after the first three were just normal wars that called themselves crusades as a sort of marketing gimmick.

Islam hasn't even existed for 1600 years you fucking retard, stop acting intelligent

so why is it when Christians display martial aggression against neighbors, the religion is a marketing gimmick, but when Muslims do it, it's institutionalized to the religion?

>>Allah forbid you should have any daughters!
That's not offensive to Arabs or Christians. Hell, i know Christians who think Allah is a nice sounding name for God.

And as far as the rest of it, seriously, the guy is pissed and angry. You can't neuter language and then expect good dialog.

Because that's the case. Islam has martial aggression institutionalized into the religion itself. Christians sometimes use their religion when going to war, but it isn't part of the religion in the same way.

It's closer to 1,400 years. The point still stands

A cheesy commie song.

It was 1992. No one knew anything about the middle east.

... And we were happier for that.

Protestants haven't been Christian since the 1830s. They now worship the state of Israel.

>dat ass on his head
How did they get away with that?

Pre-9/11. In that context “Allah” was just Arabic for God instead of holding the connotations it has today

youtube.com/watch?v=K-3B3nui_XE

Read a book, you moron.

Yet the Ottoman Empire legalised homosexuality and allowed women to own property.

Because it's a common religious expression in Arab-dominated countries, and it's not really like it's racist or insensitive in the context?

Literally this video features an overweight Kuwaiti saying "Allah willing" with reference to her hopeful weight loss following a gastric bypass surgery.

youtu.be/WyMTSvVAtWM?t=5m42s

It's the same as someone in the States saying "as God is my witness."

Canaanite you mean. Sumer is Iraq, and those guys got ZOROASTED, Canaan is Syria+Israel

>mfw Raja will never have daughters

Attached: 1519105790589.jpg (480x910, 22K)

Oh okay.You're one of those people.Of course your side is better than the other
youtube.com/watch?v=bRwXrcz-F9M