ITT: Underrated comic runs that need a storytime on Sup Forums

ITT: Underrated comic runs that need a storytime on Sup Forums

Attached: 1E4C47A1-819E-4604-ADBB-F7144B24BD78.jpg (1266x1920, 247K)

Does anybody here has The Last Man Standing comic series?

Attached: 3063926-cyberfrog+v1996+001+(1996)+pagecover[1].jpg (824x1280, 163K)

It's not underrated, it's shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-064731.png (720x1280, 619K)

>ITT: Begging
Fuck off.

Just pay for Marvel Unlimited for a month if you're that thirsty to read it.

Or use one of the many free comic book websites

>black ops team of experienced operatives
>morally ambiguous conflicts
>body horror

This is what all x-force books should've been.

I hate this ship but it was a pretty great story

Attached: X-Force_Sex_and_Violence_Vol_1_1_2nd_Printing_Variant.jpg (457x700, 69K)

>Never seen it storytimed once
>never talked about
>never in shelf threads

>one of the best comics ever made
this board is pleb

Attached: The Ring of the Nibelung.jpg (600x909, 148K)

This. I don't use that word much, but it's definition of "edgy" in the worst way possible. Kyle and Yost are overrated hacks.
>gore and boring shock value
>whining angsty characters that come off as teenagers

>whining angsty characters

Surely you can post a page proving your point.

Yes, because I deleted this garbage years ago after I cursed Sup Forums for their shit taste and tricking me into reading it.

It's not the book's fault you're tone-deaf.

It's book's fault that it's so awful it can only appeal to idiots who still listen to Linkin Park.

the edgyness has a point though, not like Millar books

Doesn't make it any less obnoxious. Matter of fact, at least Millar makes it fun.
Uncanny X-Force was better in every way.

>fun
so what? Not all books have to be brainlet fun food

Hey I bought the hardcover for 100 bucks on someone's recommendation. I don't think most people have the money to spend on it.

Your shitty X-Force run is a brainlet fast food that takes itself far too seriously than it deserves, so you have no leg to stand on.

>100 bucks
jesus. I have the two paperbacks and that was ~$50. But nice taste, I'm trying to collect all his Opera translations cause they are so fucking well done

>black ops team of experienced operatives
>morally ambiguous conflicts
>body horror
Warning: none of those are true

That I will give you, it was a fun little story.

>this entire post
Why are you faggots so desperate to prove how grown up you are by vehemently hating anything gory or gritty?

>positively speak about a run that had AoA Nightcrawler teleport a shark inside AoA Blob
>HURR U HATE EVERYTHING THAT HAS GORE U DESPERATE
Retard.

This is what I'm talking about, you see blood and immediately go in denial. Meanwhile there's a beautiful page where Wolverine is about to torture a purifier, Warpath looks at blood on his hands and asks Laura how does she cope with all this violence, and she says she does not understand his question. In that scene reader is meant to empathize with Warpath and feel uncomfortable with these methods, yet these are the people and methods Cyclops chose, because the threat he is dealing with is significant enough to disregard all ethics. And this subtext goes straight over your head, because it's not Doctor Doom tooting a horn.

>Meanwhile there's a beautiful page
No, it's not, It's cringeworthy and obnoxious garbage that appeals only to emo girls, much like all of K/Y's X-Force. Just reading your description of it is painful because of how stupid it is. But you wouldn't know it because you're a moron who eats shit and thinks it's godsend.
>And this subtext goes straight over your head
It's sweet that you think that obnoxiously spelling everything out just to have an extra angsty scene in a shitty comic so retards like you could on about how "thoughtful and deep" it is might go over anyone's head.
> because it's not Doctor Doom tooting a horn.
More retarded assumptions as if you haven't done enough already to prove that people who like that awful X-Force run are morons.

not that user but
>I don't get it so it's stupid
is the dumbest argument I have heard on Sup Forums in a long time

It's not "thoughtful and deep", you dumb shit, it's nuanced, it's what a good storytelling supposed to be.

>HURR DURR IF U DUN LIEK IT U JUST DUN GET IT
Jesus Christ, fans of that X-Force run really are morons.
>it's nuanced
>good storytelling
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Come back to this board when you're not 12.

You know, It's not because of all the blood and gore there are scarcely any, by the way, wtf are you talking about that I think this is bad comic but because of how immature it is in its entriety while trying to tackle >ethical problems

I shit you not, I had to take a walk after reading the page you just described.

>just call people stupid instead of making an argument

Attached: pleb.png (600x424, 697K)

I like the arguments that you back your opinion with. Oh wait.

>wahh, you're disagreeing with me so you're clearly too stupid to get my shitty comic
>well, you're a moron and here's why
>WAHH WHY YOU CALL ME STUPID
What that user thinks is "nuanced" is really like something out of bad Max Payne fan-fiction written by someone who doesn't understand that Max Payne essentially makes fun of self-important schlock like that instead of playing it straight.

Yeah, because you presented us with such irrefutable arguments like
>I-I-It's too spohisticated for you, guise!
>Y-Y-You just d-d-don't get it!
>T-T-Too mature for you!
>I-I-It's too deep!

Was it?
I remember it being pretty edgy and too deep into x-continuity to be enjoyable.
Rahne's storyline was ridiculous and mostly useless, probably the worst of her I ever readed.
I guess it was cool seeing Archangel brutalizing the purifiers.

On the other hand, I liked how PAD followed it in his X-Factor

Didn't read that but I am glad you agree with me.
Maybe I will.
But seriously, she did like 3 things in the whole series: 2 are acts of violence towards people she care, and another one is fucking with an asgardian furry.
I am not even a fan of her.

>too deeep into x-continuity
I remember it's plot quite firmly stemming from it's X-contemporaries with which you should be familiar at the time

you're talking about a shitty x-force comic, buddy.

I’m well aware of this and just reread a lot of it prior to making the thread. The suggestion was just for fun, not self-serving begging.