Hey guess what?

Townie bomb

Attached: Fill it up.png (759x225, 15K)

>Steven takes Garnet to meet his new friends
Hopefully this means the off colors

>Steven and Garnet explore the most unlikely timelines in beach city
Even if this does turn out to be filler at least it might be the fun kind and won't just be boring slice of life plots again.

And you know what else?
this show was always shit

every body like this episode .

Attached: a.jpg (226x223, 10K)

everything will be fine , home world will not invade earth . show will not end in season 5 , there going be season 6 and more .

Attached: aa.jpg (302x167, 11K)

Cancellation when?

Attached: call the police.png (353x314, 147K)

Agreed. I'd much rather have gem filler than townie filler

10 episode left until series finale .

I want to believe Pool Hopping will at least be entertaining, but I know deep down it'll be the SU equivalent of 22 Shorts about Springfield, but less entertaining.

Liking this show is pain.

Attached: Lemondrop.jpg (1269x717, 36K)

>Letters to Lars

sounds like Lars won't be staying after he gets Steven back to Beach City.

wonder if he'll have a "Sadie is doing much better without me" moment and decide not to see her, then head back out to the stars.

I stopped watching like 3 bombs ago. Just kind of lost interest

When I dropped this show I thought I might regret it. Glad CN is making sure I don't.

I hope it gets cancelled midway through the bomb, just to see how sucrose reacts when she gets cucked out of her show for being retarded.

Why do people think Sugar is some Tumblrtard

Not until the story is done, a premature cancellation would royally piss off the LGBT fans.

Steven Universe is the Walking Dead of tv shows.

t. Sugar

If you want to watch a good and succesfull show then watch MLP. S8 premieres on Saturday and new Generation5 is already announced in 2019 after the last season of G4

furfag shit

Attached: 1506774422891[1].png (330x230, 2K)

>still watching Steven Universe

there is nothing better to watch

What about his family though?

Theres a good adventure, character development and waifus. If you prefer human version then theres also Equestria Girls happening in the same universe but in another dimension where ponies have their human counterparts.

>Runs her office like a fucking daycare
>Constantly goes on and on about creativity, expression and inclusion in interviews
>Purposefully looks like a 13-year old Jewish boy

Gee, I wonder why.

maybe he'd contact them to let him know he's O.K., but would avoid Sadie.

Is there some sort of official list of episodes that are worth watching in this show? I've been thinking of watching it for a while but I don't want to sit through slice of life shit where nothing ever happens.

Most of the first season because the townie episodes still explored Steven Powers effects on the city so they were relevant to the story as a whole

This is the most accurate description.

>Both have huge lore/plot dumps then do a bunch of filler
>Have characters that exist but don't serve to help the story
>stretch on boring plots for seasons at a time even though it's not needed
>always flashback in cheap ways to trick you into thinking it's interesting
>characters actually get worse over time
>acting gets worse over time
>effects get cheaper over time
>The original point of the show is lost entirely (gem monster fights/walkers)
>characters act dumb and make dumb decisions for literally no reason
>Make huge fucking amounts of money to a gullible fanbase

And yet I can't stop watching either of them. Part of me wants closure, but we all know we won't be getting it for either anytime soon. I can't leave because I have a feeling a great episode will happen from time to time.

>only 4 episodes

What in the name of fuck? Where are the damn episodes?

>first two
Might be fun, plus it's nice to finally see Garnet get some screen time again
>Letters to Lars
Could be a good way for Lars to grow as a character if they actually play their cards right
>last one
Not holding out for this to be particularly good but we'll see

And you know what else else?
I think the pizza's getting cold.

WHAT?

Attached: image.jpg (680x383, 52K)

NOT THE PIZZA!

Attached: 1477586187394.gif (304x226, 222K)

DON'T YOU DARE LET THAT PIZZA GET COLD!

Attached: 1481886618190.jpg (813x561, 134K)

Why has God forsaken us?

Why does CN hate us?

Honestly not having tv is and working in a desert is relaxing since I'm not exposed to as much of YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW, but I didn't want to find out that the stuff I was looking forward to downloading later is going to be disappointing.

>premature
Its ongoing for five years

I thought he said he was just sending Stevonnie back to Earth through the portal in his head?

He could take the Sun Incinerator back to Earth, but Emerald already proved that she knew how to track the trail from its engines

i'm a little fuzzy on the details, but Lars mentioned something about returning to earth.

So when does this air, again? April Idon'tgiveafuck?