List of failed Sup Forums projects

>list of failed Sup Forums projects

Attached: 20-50-09-jericho-list.jpg (706x535, 35K)

I honestly don't know why people still try. You end up with 1 pastebin worth of content and maybe 8 or so drawings if you're lucky before it all peters out completely.

Have there been any successful Sup Forums projects? Despite having a decent amount of drawfags this board doesn't really seem to ever produce anything worthwhile.

I doubt it. Sup Forums's attention span is way too short. Not to mention there's way too much ''ideas guys'' here.

>Sup Forums managed to make a several dozen hour long visual novel (albeit not that great)
>several other smaller projects have begun life on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums can’t even draw a few dozen comic book pages

>Sup Forums managed to make a several dozen hour long visual novel

The guys who originally started up the project were from Sup Forums. Sup Forums itself didn't actually contribute shit but likes to claims ownership of it anyway.

Wakfu fansubs. We even got a few shout outs from the creators for making the show more popular outside of France.

But apart from that? Oh boy.

Sup Forums is so chaotic that I honestly can't see them publicly producing anything.

Too many women. Also people from the industry who are too busy with their jobs and just want to talk about animation anonymously.

>furry projects last longer than Sup Forums projects
bravo

I think the problem is a good portion of Sup Forums being stuck so far up it's own ass that it will thumb its nose at other boards despite stealing things like filename threads from them.

Cripplegirls is Sup Forums, but "Sup Forums" did produce something of interest that latter disowned itself.

Minecraft, do remember that the Swede browsed and took a lot of early feedback before the price hike, so it counts.

ARMBAR.

Dr Pig, everyone kept shitposting until it just stopped, but I think I missed a few threads.

Channel Tans

Always makes me laugh

Attached: Bounce.png (726x1422, 518K)

One would have to define the definition of "success", which the assholes who start these threads never do.

of all the (((projects))) that were just one guy trying to get his fetish drawn for free this was probably the most blatant

As I recall it OP got really pissed that no one liked his ideas and that's what caused the thread to spiral out of control in shitposting, shitting on artists for "not being good enough"

remember coco's bizarre adventures?

Attached: 1520461306768.gif (160x120, 438K)

Didn't participate in them, but I remember seeing the threads. What was it?

That's good though. Fostering a sense of community is for Reddit and other namefag sites.

>list of times OP has made this thread

Attached: majk.jpg (360x240, 17K)

same. i went in there once but my lack of cartoon knowledge held me back from participating

Faggoty JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fans forcing Looney Tunes characters into arcs loosely based on the former series.

These projects like Katawa Shoujo that people say are Sup Forums successes or whatever are two Sup Forumsnons taking the idea from the board and fucking off to make it themselves. Sup Forums refuses to acknowledge a project as a Sup Forums project unless it stays on the board and gets made there. That line of thinking is awful and ruins projects before they can get done.
>wrote a big chunk of it
>hadn’t watched or read Jojo beforehand so I was just winging it and hoping it was vaguely like the original
Good times. Plus it helped me practice writing fights, so I don’t regret it.

Attached: 1F178A4E-21BE-455E-9F33-2B051CB2759C.png (593x403, 160K)

>Stays on the board

I still can't believe (especially from first hand experience) there are people dumb enough to think every part of a project can be made in threads. Character design I can get but plot structure, script assignments, editing, formatting and all that? There are people stupid enough to think a thread where no one has a name is enough to run all that. The only reason for the 'stay on board' mentality is so the ideaguys who won't write or draw can pat themselves and say 'I helped' when all they did was provide a one word/sentence comment on something.

So, all?

Sup Forums's best project that DID work was /mlp/

Not really a project, but Sup Forums is responsable of a lot of the most unfunny retarded memes, and they usually pretend they are funny or relevant.

What happened with Sup Forums's DC, only remember was that an user fucked up a greentext and turned Batman in a Sun.

We get it, you're bitter. Stop making these threads.

The fuck?