Is there any cartoon currently worth watching right now? All the current fare seems like bland, overly saturated...

Is there any cartoon currently worth watching right now? All the current fare seems like bland, overly saturated, noodle-armed bullshit that relies on references and pop humor for laughs. Is there even anything different in the pipeline somewhere? Seems like the industry is having a serious creative slump for whatever reason.

Attached: westernanimation.gif (512x512, 305K)

Yes.

Tangled: the Series

No

Nice pastabait thread.

What's good about it?
rude

It's well-written, the characters have realistic motivations, personalities and flaws, bad things happen to them and they treat it seriously but don't mope. It's essentially a drama during continuity episodes.

Here's a suggestion: stop only consuming what the big three churns out.

What are some good ones?

You can watch anime at the expense of the japs literally dropping at their work desk to make shitty anime shows 4 times a year.

Season 8 of Forbidden One soon

salty americunt

Pls no

what shows have noodle arms other than adventure time
i have a feeling that you're complaining about things you've never seen

>Gravity Fall
>gumball
>StarVs

Since when did Exodia get his own show?

so you're just regurgitating memes then

+1
Also still laughing that we're still the equivalent of Voldemort eight years after the fact.If we're still un-person by the next decade on Sup Forums,i'm seriously going to break some ribs laughing so hard at the absurdity of this blocus

Teen titans Go
Welcome to the wayne
Ducktales
Future worm i think ? Idk if there still airing rn idk
Mysticons
Ben 10 ( ay you want different there u go )
Apple and Onion ( it doesnt refernce shit and artstyle is different soooo )
Loud house
Steven universe
Craig of the creek ( will air by the time this comes out )

>worth watching

watch and u might like it user

Attached: 3b8.jpg (474x429, 12K)

>Welcome to the Wayne
Didn't that end already? I have seen any talkbacks for months.

Apple and Onion - specifically the episode where they have to get past a power-tripping chicken nugget security guard to get into a movie premiere.

I personally like the Unikitty cartoon. Nothing special, but it's fun and looks nice. Als that gif pisses me off so much, it cherrypicks and ignores the variety in almost all the other characters in those shows.

Nope. All cartoons today are nothing but garbage.

TTG is growing on me. Does my shit taste know no bounds?!

I enjoyed A&O but i am getting sick of EVERY cartoon being comfy and safe

>filename

Attached: 1516035338010.png (1138x626, 46K)

>Ducktales
>Loud house
>Steven universe
>worth watching

Same here unless they're doing it right like Apple and Onion

Season 2 has been confirmed, so no.

I really hope the school thing doesn’t take up the whole season or ruin it for me