Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: get-out-of-my-car-uber-dialogue.jpg (1800x1002, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yh92LirlCf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the car

The guy from the hospital

The hospital for having a bad parking lot layout

in the wrong? both of them obviously did a lot of wrong.

I'm more inclined to believe they were acting it out and are actually in a relationship.

We're HERE, GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF MY THREAD. GET OUT OF MY THREAD NOW.

Both. Moreso the girl

post a better ship Sup Forums a dare you

You are not to be talking to me like that

I just want to find out who's more wrong if you would kindly-

THIS user IS IN THE WRONG, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF MY THREAD NOW.

GET OUT!

i would believe that Zach thinks the girl is entirely in the wrong. but really they both are
>what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object

Damn, Clarence got ripped.

you for starting this thread

Unironically the driver. This is the mcdonalds cofee situation all over again. The woman was paying to be taken to the emergency room and the driver dropped her off at the opposite end of the hospital.
>Okay I'm going to let you out here. Enjoy spending the next ten minutes walking to your destination when I could have taken 5 seconds to drive the rest of the way but thanks for your money lol.
I'd be pissed and so would anyone else.

>drawing the girl white
yeah, as if

does America let any driver just put their car outside the ER? potentially blocking ambulances who have critically injured people in them?

for drop offs and pick ups yes. you cant park there. ambulances have there own separate area

Hard to but I fear for the stability of their brood
>Need to go to the emergency room
>Can easily find directions as they are at the front of the fucking hospital
>She never told him where she needed to go specifically in the hospital
>Instead of leaving a bad review like a normal person argue for 10 minutes and refuse to leave

Attached: 2442071 - Margie get_out_of_my_car psychicpebbles~2.png (371x272, 55K)

Sir, if you would kindly take me to the catalog...

Get out of this thread NOW

Attached: Blank+_abd3ba1ef5778f84eb298810ee8e09c5.jpg (461x415, 46K)

I tried showing this to my dad, he didnt get it and just got weirded out

Attached: A4750445-8F2B-47F8-A34B-C473ABF04BEC.jpg (618x644, 49K)

>tfw first exposure to this was my grandpa sending me a link when the original vid was below 300000 hits
Feels good to be an aussie.

Attached: 1518412014923.jpg (896x720, 121K)

We don't really see what she did to make him that angry. She probably put on a less antagonistic face for the camera.

Did he send you the original video or the cartoon, and did this happen in australia originally? Also
>that image
Thanks man, i bursted out laughing in the car

what's it like to have a culture based entirely on shitposting

She was clearly trying to get him in trouble, if she was in such a hurry she would have left the car and not sit there arguing and recording it .

this desu

she thought she could get money of it and iirc she was surprised when she posted this video and everyone lambasted her on social media

NINE!

ONE!

Attached: 1492910165399.jpg (400x400, 180K)

DO IT FAGGOT

Is this bait? The lady was obviously trying to pull some sort of scam on the poor guy.

Original, he can relate having been a cab driver in a country where the hook turn exists youtu.be/Yh92LirlCf8

So you call him a dickhole and leave a bad review, you don't waste everyone's time

its common courtesy to drive someone where they need to go, dropping her off on the other side of the hospital can be fixed with a simple "hey, can you drive over there for me? I wanted to go to the emergency room." dont know what makes a situation like this escalate this far. I think its fake

Attached: 1520779322438.png (447x329, 125K)

>that video

Attached: 6s5ey9b.png (507x501, 278K)

Attached: psychicpebbles.png (407x500, 188K)

a lot of people, specially boomers will stubbornly demand they get the service they payed for. I can picture my dad staying put and saying "fuck you I'm paying to be dropped off at the ER not a 15 minute walk away"

What the fuck.

Are Indians particularly known for having big heads and lips? That looks more like a caricature than a golliwog.

Hospitals don't let regular cars pull up to the ER, user.

The dumb black bitch was clearly at the hospital. If i were him id have pimp slapped her and destroy her phone in the process.

It's a common scam, you give the driver confusing instructions, you refuse to leave the car, you continue to anger them until they reach boiling point and attempt to physically remove you from the car and then you sue.
It's very simple and quite widespread.

>tfw making a caricature of any non-white person is racist now
truly the worst timeline

>people think Psychicpebbles can be shamed by calling him a racist
That's cute.

It takes a certain kind of bureaucrat to make up that kind of shit.

Attached: 1511954793804.png (1168x1898, 1.26M)

No. They're pretending to be retarded by mixing up black and indian stereotypes. Which is even more racist, actually.

Give me a quick rundown.

>you're the REAL racist

Go back to sucking adult swim corporate penis, Psychickike.

Attached: 1506905653338.jpg (262x312, 8K)

I said the guy playing the racist card was more racist. Don't you appreciate the irony?

>a caricature of a very dark man with bright red lips isnt racist because we like him

But niggers do have dark skin and red lips, are all drawings of niggers racist?
Are photographs?
Is just seeing a nigger racist?

>a caricature
>of a man
>isnt racist
That's right.
>because we like him
We like Ajit Pai? Who the fuck does?

>But niggers do have dark skin and red lips

you've lost the plot

>a caricautre of a very dark man with red lips is racist because every minority is the same as black americans

The soy made you retarded.

Attached: 1518249490249.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

>drawing people as golliwogs isnt racist because the guy in question isnt the "right kind" of dark-skin minority

Attached: goku chuckling.jpg (883x835, 381K)

>"the right kind"

How about the "right race" you cretin.
Why do you think golliwogs are considered racist, exactly?

It's less bad to deliberately change a drawing of someone to remove physical features that they actually do have.
You mustn't draw a black person's lips, you must not, you pretend that they do not have lips or else you are a.. man i'm terrified to even type the word it is so powerful... you are a RACIST
Oh jeez I need another soy mochalatte to calm my nerves after typing the worst word in existence.

we only got a snippet of the ride

she was probably acting like a cunt or something cause you don't get that loud that fast

To summarize: the internet-left decided to relentlessly mock a man for passing legislation that axed a bill that did nothing it was supposed to, including literal golliwog caricatures complete with dark skin and bright red lips, but "it's not actually racist because that brown man isn't black, he is indian." With one fell swoop you are retarded on two different levels.

Attached: net neutrality did nothing it was supposed to.png (1080x1920, 409K)

You fucking idiot. Drawing most indians as "golliwog" wouldn't work because that's not the typical physical attributes they share.

This image has no racist undertones because the man it mocks is not black.

Attached: Untitled.png (827x401, 27K)

>"it's not actually racist because that brown man isn't black, he is indian."
Explain to the classroom why do you think people consider golliwog caricatures racist.

>the left can me-

The difference is you tried to draw a golliwog, when his caricature only resembled one. Sorry but if someone has big lips and dark skin, that's going to be in the caricature. If he had added fried chicken or a watermelon, you'd have more of an argument.

you are small time

that and idiots sending him lots of death threats. Yet the meme'd on.

The lady. She did not bring her husband.

Attached: gremblo_and_his_wife_by_tuch_nin-dbdp6uf.png (636x622, 310K)

That's not a good caricature. The Zach one actually looks like him, and isn't intended to be a golliwog, it just happens to look like one because Ajit has similar features

>accurate caricature=/=picture of a crudely drawn nigger

Attached: Gremblo+trigger+mentionlist+cartoonsandlolis_9cdc89_6306674.jpg (900x750, 117K)

The driver is lucky Gremblo wasn't there.
It would have been a bloodbath.

>MFW All brown people are apparently the same group

Attached: Must be Patriachy.png (820x720, 500K)

what the fuck?
Why not turn right when you're in the right lane from the start?

Attached: it is to die.jpg (136x273, 15K)

thats a bad example cause she's rethought many of her positions and her allies turned on her

So, is this going to turn into an actual series or was just a one time kind of thing?

The thot for not taking a fucking hint.

>I genuinely can't recognize when someone is false-flagging despite spending my life on a website that accuses everyone of doing it all the time

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1390507881852.png (517x375, 108K)

>This is the mcdonalds cofee situation all over again.
Do you mean the lap spill in the car? Because that was 100% legitimate.

Why didn't he actually call them? She's trespassing.

Well yeah. That's how it works.
If I draw a redskinned man with a giant nose and white face paint then say he's a sunburned jew it's not a racial caricature of Injuns now is it?

Attached: 1dr0aj74gb901.jpg (750x449, 58K)

I think he did the video just ended before the cops showed up.

What the FUCK

Attached: 1518746413198.jpg (480x792, 44K)

He's an Uber driver. He let her get in his car and now he wants her to leave??????

It's just like when you fuck a girl and in the middle she asks you to leave. She's in the wrong

Attached: 1521401159122.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Wow, that's actually pretty clever.

Former Uber driver here. Guy should have just dropped her off at the emergency room. The longer she's in your car, the more money she pays you, so why sperg out about it? Unless he was retarded and ended the ride early on his phone in which case he's still in the wrong for being a retard.

Attached: ctf.jpg (600x600, 29K)

The mcdonalds coffee was a legit complaint, the fucking person got like third degree burns or some shit.

>get sued for assault and lose

Liability was on McDonalds, but honestly, holding coffee between your legs even if it wasn't scalding is stupid so she doesn't get points for being stupid.

Not only was the coffee heated WAY TOO FUCKING HOT, LIKE, RIDICULOUSLY OVERHEATED, the cup lid design they were using was faulty as shit. McDonald's knew about both of the problems but hadn't done anything about them. Some false accounts of the case say she was driving at the time, but she wasn't. She was parked.
Buddy, people hold hot drinks between their legs all the fucking time.

You're right about the WAY TOO HOT part
but
>Buddy, people hold hot drinks between their legs all the fucking time.
doesn't mean it's a good idea, people smoke and pump gas, doesn't mean it's smart

>During the case, Liebeck's attorneys discovered that McDonald's required franchisees to hold coffee at 180–190 °F (82–88 °C). At 190 °F (88 °C), the coffee would cause a third-degree burn in two to seven seconds.
>Other documents obtained from McDonald's showed that from 1982 to 1992 the company had received more than 700 reports of people burned by McDonald's coffee to varying degrees of severity, and had settled claims arising from scalding injuries for more than $500,000. McDonald's quality control manager, Christopher Appleton, testified that this number of injuries was insufficient to cause the company to evaluate its practices. He argued that all foods hotter than 130 °F (54 °C) constituted a burn hazard, and that restaurants had more pressing dangers to worry about. The plaintiffs argued that Appleton conceded that McDonald's coffee would burn the mouth and throat if consumed when served.

No you wouldn't cause you wouldn't have left your room.

It’s just a caricature of the guy himself. It would only be racist if there was, say, some Poo in the Loo type of shit in the background

His meme video was fucking fantastic. It accomplished exactly what he set out to do: piss off plebbit to the point that they're incapable of making an argument. The fact that they didn't see that a mile away only made it better.

How do you know he set out to draw a golliwog? How do you know Zach's intention wasn't to draw a golliwog?

I POINTED YOU TO YOUR DESTINATION, THE LINK SAID YOU WERE AT YOUR DESTINATION, ITS OVER GET OUT OF MY THREAD NOW

>if lots of people do something stupid, it stops being stupid

Attached: 1468903892276.jpg (300x365, 20K)