Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Why is he so fat this time around?

Attached: tmnt008.jpg (1200x1200, 89K)

How am I suppose to fap to new Splinter?....

Attached: ratdaddy.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Why would you want to?

Attached: splinter decap attack.png (472x601, 595K)

They copied the Master from Kung Fu Panda.

Why is Splinter best dad?

I'm working on it.
It is harder than it seems.

old Asian man stereotype

Obligatory
Then why does he look like he is retarded?

Attached: 4652ADB1-9D97-4854-84E4-21B2E544189B.jpg (2048x1006, 284K)

Also obligatory

Attached: F838E42E-2CB1-448E-AC7B-123AA1889CA3.jpg (2048x1015, 357K)

you think old asian men look retarded?

It's supposed to be part of his arc. He apparently teaches the turtles only the bare minimum to fight, and likes to slack off and watch TV most of the day. Once the threat of Baron Draxum escalates and Shredder comes back to his life, he's supposed to get his shit together and train the turtles harder.

What the fuck is this?
Are there first graders drawing TMNT now?

Pizza Diet: Rats and Mice aren't supposed to eat cheese. Makes them swell badly.

No, i think splinter with that deformed scrunched up face does

Just... goddammit

Attached: DYm5dsDWkAIFrQ1.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

Do not sexualize the dadrat

Attached: splinter.png (500x428, 295K)

Ever since someone pointed out that it's just the Samurai Jack character designer doing it I can't help but hate it less.

Un other incarnations Splinter have trained the turtles their whole life. They just can't to learn to fight good in a few months. Doesn't make any sense.
And him not teaching the turtles before the threat doesn't make any sense either. The surface is dangerous for them even without Draximus or whatever his name is.

I really don't see the problem with this design, it reminds me of Egg Shen from Big Trouble in Little China

Attached: egg-orig.jpg (242x229, 10K)

What do you prefer? Splinter being originally a human or Splinter always being a rat?

Splinter always being a rat

Attached: 1518339081082.png (447x329, 125K)

>Raise Four Kids
>they keep asking for Pizza
>you get them pizza
>since they're kids, they can't finish the damn thing
>you wind up eating the rest because you're their dad and the house is cluttered and smelly enough
>they get old enough to finish
>it's too late for you; you've grown a taste for it, so you continue to eat unhealthily with the rest of them
>you're old, so your metabolism is screwed; making it hard to lose weight in spite of all your exercise

It's Pappy Chub, user.

In this continuity, Splinter was a Jewish man named Haim Yoni, who happened to be a Krava Maga expert.

Originally human makes more sense for Splinter

As much as the original origin is a fun twist on the classic cliche of a student trying to avenge his master, Splinter being human just seems right.

I generally prefer him being human before, but I think IDW got it best with the reincarnation thing.

Wish more TMNT versions would do that. It was cool seeing their human forms.

Fat acceptance

Why does he look so fucking angry? I don't get it.
Leonardo, my son, you have... pissed me off. Now you must be beaten with a bamboo rod.

that sounds chinese enough, the design clearly working

I'll be sticking with this one.

That doujin on sadpanda
Still needs a translation

Why is he Chinese this time around?