How would your OC react to someone close to them revealing they are a homosexual?

How would your OC react to someone close to them revealing they are a homosexual?

Attached: iuoi.jpg (1036x1299, 366K)

I dunno, he's a pretty young kid, would be kind of freaked out and ask where his mom is and why this man is telling him this.

Why does he look like jean grey just scrambled his mind?

"Hey, stop sucking my dick for a second, What the fuck did you just say?!"

>I know, you just sucked my dick

He'd be confused about all the melodrama and ask them what does them being gay have to do with anything. He doesn't care how people live their lives as long as they're happy and not hurting anyone.

>This isn't a brojob?

Tell him I respect his freedom but also that being gay is immoral

Attached: 02347802952308407943.jpg (1280x282, 119K)

Based Jago

Attached: 319en.jpg (3256x1334, 1.32M)

He'd probably laugh, since he's married with a woman he genuinely loves already

I guarantee this has never happened in the history of ever.

And if you post a video showing it happening I guarantee it's done specifically for the video.

Probably something along the lines of "Oh, okay!"

I'd take that bet, you have no idea the depths of human stupidity. Word for word my sister said this to spite my grandfather, he told them he didn't give a shit and they left him alone.
Then She went after the grandfather on my mothers side who unfortunately did give a shit. She enjoys starting shit because she enjoys the chaos.

>okay

>She enjoys starting shit because she enjoys the chaos.

Sounds like this problem stems from your sister's personality rather her than being gay which is what the comic in question is saying. Faggots apprently go out of their way to be faggots to spite "normal" people.

And before anyone goes on with their "you're a SJW!" nonsense, my mentality is the same as the nonchalant girl in the comic.

>"Wait, that was a secret? I've been telling people you're gay for years."

>Sounds like this problem stems from your sister's personality rather her than being gay
oh no doubt, she gets off on the chaos and the feeling of innate superiority.
She's trying to turn all my family against my grandfather for being a "sexist homophobe", saying that isn't it wonderful how our side is so unsexist and progressive, that if we visit our grandpa she'll never talk to the person again. Poor old man just wanted to see great grand kids.

Electro-shock therapy

"And? What, ya want a medal?"

Damn thats petty shitty.

"So it was you who was fondling me in my sleep that one time...Just keep it a secret or you'll be burned like the rest of the homos."

eh, she's not getting anywhere, as if my mother and our family give one shit about her opinions compared to the man who raised us.

I envy the state/country you live in. I know a lot of damaged fags here in CA that want to be persecuted. They want to think people give a damn and will take anything from someone not seeing them, to being cut off in traffic as a direct attack on their sexual preference.

He'd spit on him and slap him and knock him down and call him a faggot and firebomb his house later.

don't give those types of people attention, insult them with the things they do wrong and never backtrack when they use their faggotness as a shield.

>don't give those types of people attention
most people don't, but that dosn't stop them from finding something, again being told the food they want is out of stock to them must be a evil phobic tactic of denying them what they want, a simple mistake of using the wrong pronoun is a direct attack on them. Short of isolation they can and will find a reason to be offended.
>insult them with the things they do wrong
that's all they want. They will use it as a shield and no amount of trying to get pass that will change it.
You are using logic with crazy people. The moment you tell them to "fuck off", "quit being a jackass", and so on they take it as being obsessed and -nothing- will change the way they see it and they will always find others that will support and encourage that insanity

Attached: wargames.png (507x134, 88K)

Same thing I always said. "Good for you." With sort of a shrug.

>"And we don't matter what you think"
>Fucking twice

I have multiple, none of them self insert enough to tell him he's a disgusting faggot. They probably wouldn't care.

One of my OCs is gay, but very anti-camp. If they came out as flamboyant queer he would ditch, if they were straight gay, he'd just nod and congratulate them for coming to terms with themselves. Hypocritical? Yes.

"And why the fuck should I care"?

Attached: hey shinman how about you get in the friggin robot.jpg (252x200, 6K)

Preach abouts the ills of degeneracy spread by Jews.

*confused but overall supportive Dicyndon noises*

Post pics of sister to judge her.

Attached: 6AKSqCw-e1468895649162.jpg (599x348, 72K)

I wanna get behind the message but the awful English and terrible art is putting me right off

because thats exactly what happened