Do you want a sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit? How about a modern reboot?

Do you want a sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit? How about a modern reboot?

Attached: 129146.jpg (1024x759, 172K)

no
fucking make something new

>bunny girl with human looking toon boyfriend

No
No

>bunny girl with human looking toon girlfriend

FTFY

No. They would tone it down. No big boobed Jessica Rabbit

they cant reboot him, but this is as close as you will get

Attached: bonkersu1.jpg (600x887, 66K)

It doesn't need a sequel because the story was concluded. Also, a modern version would be shit due to being watered down in PC culture. A Jessica Rabbit cannot exist in a modern movie.

>wanting more Jessica
She was boring as fuck.

This. It's really disgusting we've hit such a period of being numb to the idea of a show being uncancelled, picked up by Netflix, sequels, reboots, cinematic universes, fucking whatever that a studio announcing, "We're rebooting half our old 90's shows!" is responded with, "Oh boy, I hope they don't fuck it up!" rather than, "FUCK YOU MAKE SOMETHING NEW".

They're already making another. it's based on a book, too.

Attached: Ready-Player-One-758x1123.jpg (758x1123, 122K)

>Bonkers
The ironic thing is that it was never meant to an animated version/sequel of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

That and Zemeckis has become a washed-up fool in his later years.

sauce

Are you retarded?

>FUCK YOU MAKE SOMETHING NEW
I'm going to use it.

And just like Who framed Roger Rabbit, big parts of the books plot and character depictions had to be changed to fit the medium of film....and were also poorly written when in the book.

>his fucking leg

Attached: 1495171671124.jpg (372x516, 49K)

What the fuck is up with that right leg?

I think he might be asking for the source that they are making another Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

The post was a joke about how RPO is a movie that banks entirely on nostalgia and references, implying that Roger Rabbit is the same thing

Wasn't Roger Rabbit sold on the idea that all the famous old time Cartoon icons would be together in the same film and all of them show up at the last minute? Helluva bait n' switch if you ask me just to make both Disney AND Warner Bros. happy.

The most shameless and manipulative film in decades. It's literally HEY MEMBA?: The Movie

>notice his right leg

mfw I notice.

Attached: what-wut-robot-stop-eh-hold-presses-a-moment.gif (500x254, 481K)

this is an edit right? or atleast it makes sense contextually with the film right?

There's no way that leg can be a mistake....right?

I rather chew tin foil.

Funny enough, if they make any it would be like chew on tin foil.

No, lightning does not strike twice. It would be crap.

Somebody did the math and it is indeed proportionate. The problem is that the perspective and foreshortening is done poorly enough that it looks funky.

No, and NO! It was a fine stand alone, leave it alone and don't ruin it.