Attached: scrappydoo.jpg (640x427, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FBbw1--WEsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was OK.

>people claim Scrappy Doo was the worst Scooby Doo character ever
>when Flim Flam exists

Don't you have scripts to write, Gunn?

I like him for becoming a walking punchline for Cartoon Network to endlessly shit on:

youtu.be/FBbw1--WEsU

THIS

He was a product of the 80s.

I like Scrappy Doo

My thoughts exactly.

He's everything I hate about Boston.

PUPPYYYY POWERRR

>Horrible city layout
>Rude people
>Mostly overhyped sports teams (Bruins are fags, Red Sox are okay, Celtics haven't been good since 2008)

And full of manlets.

>literally saved the franchise
>Knew the monsters were fake everytime and that physical confrontation was the best option.
Scrappy did nothing wrong.

But, he didn't user...

>Scrappy caused the fan base to disappear due to the following series: Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo, Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo shorts, The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show, The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, A Pup Named Scooby-Doo

Scrappy Doo almost killed the series. If it wasn't for the Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island making interest in the series again. It would have been dead as other Hanna-Barbera series.

Literally who Hanna-Barbera characters don't count because there's so many of them

I don't know where you're quoting from because that's literally inaccurate

Scrappy Doo was so popular he almost had a spinoff show, but changing consumer audience habits away from Scooby Doo in general couldn't never be stopped entirely by just one character so eventually the series waned in popularity yet again.

>claiming Scrappy was the worst when Scooby Dum existed
I'd take puppy power over his retard catchphrase any day

Attached: 5'8.jpg (1200x764, 188K)

You mean the Yabba-Doo shorts where Scrappy hangs with Old West relatives of Scooby and Shaggy?

As a kid I thought it was refreshing seeing a character who actually wanted to confront the monsters for a change.
Scrappy was OK; it's not like the other characters of Scooby Doo were outstanding anyway.

These were my feelings too since it was always somebody in a costume and mask back then.
My dislike was more focused on Godzooky from the HB Godzilla show since he took focus away from Godzilla.

Scrappy was nothing compared to Flim Flam.

That's why they named him Scrappy.
Crappy piece of shit he is.

A character that's so bad, there was a trope named after him...
>"The Scrappy" is considered the worst or most annoying character by fans.

What was wrong with A pup named Scooby-Doo? I like watching it when it's on the air.

Attached: ani079.gif (275x300, 15K)

Scooby Dum and Scooby Dee always confused me. I thought Scooby was a first name and Doo was a last name (i.e. Scrappy Doo) but apparantly his cousins shared a first name but no last name?

It also doesn't help that Scooby Dum is a Trump loving Red-hatter!

Attached: The Scoobies.jpg (256x192, 9K)

I remember when someone put Mark Evanier's posts about Scrappy here as suicidal sounding copypasta. It'd be about a decade old now.