How can the MCU even compete with this Cape Movie?

How can the MCU even compete with this Cape Movie?

Attached: 21856769_5.jpg (789x413, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsbaNyLWjH4
youtu.be/vMUONm4ihP0
youtu.be/HKa0vH58hEA
youtube.com/watch?v=cIrU1End9Ag
youtu.be/95SKqMz1Wdg
youtu.be/zqvjQSaJIzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quite enjoyed this film to be honest

Unironically, I concur.

It was surprisingly good. Still had some fucking awful jokes though.

The hell is this, is it any good?

The first version of his costume was actually pretty cool. Shame it was a cheap joke about how he couldn't breathe/see in it

It's called, "Superhero Movie", starring Drake Bell.
It's a parody of Spider-Man 1, and has some genuinely funny moments, and others are really awful and unfunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=gsbaNyLWjH4
One of my favorite scenes from the movie.

Superhero Movie

It has one great joke: youtube.com/watch?v=gsbaNyLWjH4

But is kept from being a good parody through that Epic Movie style of using empty pop culture references instead of telling jokes.

A good script doctor could have turned it into a classic parody film.

>With great power comes-
>Great responsibility?
>I was going to say "hot bitches", but that works too.

I was literally the only person watching this in the theater, as a time-waster while waiting for Iron Man.

It's a nitpick but it drives me nuts when movies show nail guns being used as actual guns. They don't work that way. They require pressure on a surface to work

>I had sex with your mother just like your father did.

Attached: 1343708115644.png (390x470, 20K)

Last tolerable film of the 'parody movie' franchise before the genre got completely unwatchable and stayed dead untill this day.

>implying these scenes aren't also good:

youtu.be/vMUONm4ihP0

youtu.be/HKa0vH58hEA

youtube.com/watch?v=cIrU1End9Ag

I love how the nephew reacts to the pants shitting comment as if he's used to this already.

>was going to argue a case for Scary Movie 4
>realized that one came out in 2006
Fucking hell

Attached: image.jpg (298x403, 58K)

"I'm not wearing any diamonds"

A decently funny movie, that most people either forgot existed or didn't see. I recommend it to anyone who wonders what it is because it's really good.

youtu.be/95SKqMz1Wdg

Good taste.
It actually plays around with secret identity, to begin with.

I miss leslie nielsen more with every passing day

My main gripe with it is the ending. It's so abrupt and anticlimatic.

Hourglass was a kino villain, though.

I'm legit disappointed that no other superhero film has a fight in a comic con setting. Like, the fact that this film does it and no other disappoints me.

Is that a young Kevin Hart?

That old Youtube though...

All the parody movies have those lame abrupt endings.

It has the same formula as every mcu movie. Fact.

Unironically liked this movie just because it was a dimestore Naked Gun version of Spider-Man

We all do

This movie is shit and you know it user

The Diamond joke remains one of my most favorite superhero gags of all time. And I was genuinely shocked when the aunt was murdered.

Autism.

It's funny but kinda sad now

youtu.be/zqvjQSaJIzo

Same , this mcu "comedy" bullshit doesn't make me laugh

I'd like to point out that Tom Cruise's video has the minutes and seconds in the wrong spot, it shows that every second of footage lasts for a minute

Man, it's weird. I know I've seen this movie, but there's so little I remember about it.

I mean goddamn, early Kevin Hart and Shooter McGavin as the villain and the only thing I can distinctly remember is the overly long Marion Ross fart scene.

It could be perfect if they remove a couple of stupid jokes, is there a fan edit?

They can't. The Dragonfly was legit more entertaining than anything the mouse has shit out save for perhaps GoTG.

One of the few tolerable threads on Sup Forums, and it's basically Sup Forums. Also RIP Leslie Nielsen.

I remember Brian Clevenger mentioning Atomic Robo is in the background during a scene, but still told people not to see the movie.

more like every DCEU movie. MCU movies are the successful ones

kek, yeah that checks out

Huh.

>We will never get a parody movie as great as Kung Pow again
>Any parody movies we're bound to get are more shitty "Big Bertha in ___" or straight to DVD trash

It hurts

Not all guns, some you can trick them into firing by pulling back on the little pressure plate so it thinks it's against a surface.
Which isn't the same as how it's shown in movies but it is possible.

Source: my buddy's construction worker dad taught us how to shoot nailguns for sport while building his garage.

The X-Mansion part was literally the worst thing about the movie.

Bob's making a sequel, apparently

Is this how he go the Spider-man part in Ultimate ?

Probably, Ultimate was shit but I thought he made a pretty good Peter in this movie