WOMEN NO BEND

WOMEN NO BEND

Attached: 6234634.png (1142x857, 852K)

Katara somehow knew what "sexist" means. Did they have feminism in Antarctica?

They all speak English in the first place, did they have Britain in kooky avatar world?

NO WOMAN NO BEND

Most natives would never use the "sexist" card on another native due to respect of the differences of cultures between each other.
Bryke is full of shit and if Injuns cared about Avatar, they would have called them out on it.

>all of the cultures are asian or eskimo
>how do they speak english

Attached: 1520965945732.png (478x504, 44K)

Katara is not a perfect respectful adult. I am referring to the fact you cannot have the word without the existence of feminism in your society.

>literally tries to kill you

Attached: The Waterbending Master_trim.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

Either there's enough feminism to craft the word (not much) or Katara picked it up in her travels. I don't recall if the teacher actually acknowledges the word or if he ignores it.

>sends Katara to the "kitchen" to learn healing with the rest of the women
>ultimately those healing lessons helped Katara to save Aang's life and thus the world
Thank you, sexism

That's why I always assume we're getting a "translated" version of their actual language. The english language as a whole has lots of words with impossible origins for the world of avatar.
Also don't they write in chinese?

Fuck, this animation is so much better than Korra. I can't wait for the remastered release this summer.

I want to cut Katara's throat

OH SHIT I WANTED TO FUCK YOUR GRANDMA SO I GUESS I TRAIN YOU NOW

Attached: 956.png (1142x856, 1.61M)

She knew that word in episode 1. SHE DIDN'T TRAVEL FOR SHIT.

oh who the fuck cares

>fucks you're grandmother

Attached: granpakku.jpg (640x642, 153K)

I mean it kinda worked

Then someone else taught it to her.

GAYS NO MARRY!

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>rejected by the woman he loved
>pratically becomes a virgin waterbending wizard
>finds out decades later about what happened to the woman and goes after her
>spends the rest of his life tapping an old, used pusy
>also sexist
/ourguy/

That was kinda dumber.
>ME NOT MOVE ON AND INSTEAD WAIT FOR BITCH WHO WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME TO MARRY ME IN OLD AGE FOR NO REASON!
That was even dumber.

M A R T H A

So stupid it was tied to fucking Sozin aka extremist utopic idiot and not MUH EUGENICS Azulon.

kek

Did the fire nation have a flaming homo problem?

The only thing that would make sense contextually would be Katara questioning Sokka's masculinity. Basically she would be calling him a fag.

I'm curious how the four nations, minus the Air Nomads for obvious reasons, would execute those who faced capital punishment.
Would firebenders just incinerate people? Earthbenders bury people alive?
Waterbenders drown people?

There is clearly some form of "general language and education" for everyone in the avatar universe. Everyone on the planet speaks the same language with a few exeptions. Everyone seems to have the same vocabulary as well.

>with a few exeptions.
Even the spirits speak the same language, what exception are you referring to? I can't recall a language barrier with those capable of speech.

I think sandbenders had their own language? I could be wrong.

I don't think they do, but I'll look into it.

Yeah that would of looked ridiculous and psychotic if he died right there because katara was having a tantrum . Just imagine the silence and horror of the crowd

>he finishes the battle by immobilizing her
>by precisely piercing the ground around her with many deadly ice spears
fucking brutal

Anyone has that art of Sokka slicing off Ty Lee's legs mid battle?

I think that was frickin brutal as hell.
Like just imagine all that optimism draining out of Ty Lee

Was one of the most spoopy-iest thing i've seen in Avatar fan arts.

Attached: 1520957726515.jpg (500x443, 12K)

Never forget

Attached: 3453572C-F438-4A78-B58B-B2D6B8EDFD6E.png (540x328, 226K)

>I don't think they do, but I'll look into it.
They didn't. There is no language barrier when the Gaang interacts with the sandbenders. Even the spirits who haven't seen humans in generations speak the language.

>be femanon
>Kinda lesbos
>hear stories of neighbouring countries starting to round up their gays and shit.
>hear crazy stories how government officials would moonlight as the caught lesbians and gays to catch anyone related to their citizens.
>"pssssh that's stupid"
>One day get some random ass text
>"Hey femanon its me gaynon, i hear you're gay right? wanna meet up?"
>This was after gaynon was gone for weeks, and his parents were looking for him
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Attached: 1521096701911.jpg (716x685, 107K)

>a fellow lesbo user
Always good to see good company around here

Attached: leave the lady be.png (850x900, 109K)

FIRELORD "GOD BURNS FAGS" SOZIN
FIRELORD "ZAP THE GAY AWAY" SOZIN
FIRELORD "LGBTQ BBQ" SOZIN

where the hell do you live

Badly, if their pronouncation of names like "Aang" are anything to go off of.

do you really need to know the word if some fucker says you can't do shit for a gender reason?

Not in 'murica, that's for sure.

You better get out of there before japanese Moot sells you off to the government.

Attached: 1277878125198.png (429x410, 18K)

I bet its one of those countries where you have to have a legit reason to leave the country for long terms, or they'll hunt your ass

Attached: 1520489346876.png (250x250, 31K)

unless your gays have super aids that make you rape everything in sight why put that much effort into catching them?

Attached: 2hkwyTe.png (351x396, 104K)

That's sketchy as fuck dude. Tumblr's been crying about this for a while but I wasn't sure if it was real or not- stay safe out there.

just because you identify as a woman it doesn't make you one that chromosome is still a Y

>implying Fire Nation didn't go for a Greco-Roman thing where cute boys were the sex symbol and women were considered useless baby makers, as nature intended

Something-something "lol theres no gays in our country"

Or something like "our country is superior for there are no gays in this country".

This shit started when some dude outed himself as gay, and then shit hit the fan.

And yes he also disappeared right after retconning him self as straight.

Attached: 1520488322316.jpg (460x561, 130K)

On live TV*
I forgot to add that in.

Apparently he did it to prove that there were gay folks in said country or some shit.

Attached: 1520907358750.jpg (300x230, 21K)

I think it was hyperbole user.

>Greco-Roman thing where cute boys were the sex symbol
>Aphrodite and Venus

Attached: 1501946562989s.jpg (109x125, 2K)

Earth people boil people in oil and feed them to giant eels, among other things. Water tribes just banish people and let nature do the rest (it's a common practice in real tribal societies too). Firebenders can be forced to fight a duel.

>muh everything must be tied to the elements
No. I mean, using bending to execute people is probably somewhat common too, but you need a good bender for that.

Oh, and I guess earthbenders do bury people alive, like in the first episode of book 2.

This one is baffling.

Once you have to get into the same sex marriage policies of your fictional universe, there’s so much else that can be brought up it’s just confusing and an outlet for artists who want to learn how the world works.

women yes bend

Attached: Dexter's Lab - 2x10 - See Guide[TC].avi_snapshot_11.30_[2015.05.20_17.58.02].jpg (640x480, 34K)

Sounds like Italy.

>Also don't they write in chinese?
They do. All the wanted posters we see are in chinese.

Um no sweetie, it's the magical water that helped.

Imma go with Russia or some other ex-soviet state.

I'm Russian and I'd say some middle eastern shithole.

What’s the difference?

The lessons too, she wouldn't know how to properly apply the water and stuff like that. She also saved Zuko and maybe some other people.

You aren't good at geography, are you?

"Mistreating women" exists as a concept in Inuit cultures, you know.

The Iroquois had complete sex equality, and many cultures across the northern edges of the continent had their own legal systems in response to mistreatment.

Healing should be available to all, so no.

Underrated post

>series features genocide, patricide, murder, war crimes, systematic brainwashing, psychopathy, etc...
>being a homophobe is where this character feels the need to draw the line of "completely unacceptable"

Attached: 1513495758953.jpg (767x759, 151K)

Firelord "pyrotechnics on the pride parade" Sozin
Firelord "sodomize gets carbonized" Sozin

WE NO CAN DUNK, BUT GOOD FUNDAMENTALS
THAT MORE FUN TO WATCH

Attached: amazoniansBj6Sru1.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Nah, but he was cool after like an episode or two.

that cheeky smile

jesus I'm sorry to hear that. Stay safe.

Which is funny considering the fire nation was the most likely to have gay orgies