Why is Peter so cursed bros?

Why is Peter so cursed bros?

>First live action Peter is a cry baby bitch
>Second live action Peter is somewhat decent in characterization, but still not perfect and cursed by being part of a flopped series anyway
>Third live action Peter is fucking Miles Morales but white

You'd think by now we'd have seen a perfect Peter Parker but fucking no, he's only the mascot character of fucking Marvel, why should he get good treatment?

Attached: tobey-cry.jpg (625x417, 40K)

Honestly, Amazing Spider-man Peter really sucked but Amazing Spider-man 2 Peter was perfect, IMO.

>>Third live action Peter is fucking Miles Morales but white
Oh I wish Miles was as interesting and funny as Homecoming Peter

>Miles shouldn't even exist! He's just Peter but black!

also

>Holland Spider-Man is terrible because he's Miles but white!

lmao Sup Forums

Attached: 1521022376344.jpg (500x500, 75K)

This. Give him at least a little bit more credit than a Miles comparison

>Miles Morales but white

Wow. Reaching much? It's like you're trying to find reasons to hate the MCU.

I want to fuck Marisa Tomei

How is Homecoming Peter anything like Miles Morales, other than having a fat asian friend?

Get back to work, Tony

>Third live action Peter is fucking Miles Morales but white
Are you retarded? Miles is Peter but black. Read fucking comics.

almost like Sup Forums is more than one person

Homecoming Peter honestly reminds me of Spectacular Spider-man Peter. I get people having a problem with the Spider-Ironman suit and Uncle Tony being the primary motivation for Peter but they nailed the rest.
Michelle might not be Mary Jane but I love her as an original character.

Dumbest argument when majority feels that way.

>but they nailed the rest.

No

You should read comics. Comic Peter Parker is not some "lel me quirky" nerd, he's a pessimistic smug asshole nerd who could be a future school shooter before he mans up

>First live action Peter is a cry baby bitch
I think you misspelled good character, i unironically hate spider man outside of the raimi films
>MCU peter
>homecoming
>funny at all

Attached: F7CA3280-015D-4B31-BFE5-9C573131B84D.jpg (640x640, 189K)

good arguments

Attached: 1492146692155.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>I think you misspelled good character, i unironically hate spider man outside of the raimi films

Attached: 1316995715949.jpg (470x368, 66K)

You can't tell people to just read comics, they'll pull garbage from the last decade or so in which Peter is exactly that.

Did you ever see The Wrestler? She was supposed to be a dried up old whore in it but she was too hot for the hole

>Michelle might not be Mary Jane but I love her as an original character.
You have some low standards, man.

>I wish Miles was as interesting and funny as Homecoming Peter
Isn't pic related made by the people behind Lego Batman? So maybe

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 05.18.17 1.png (1440x900, 948K)

>>Third live action Peter is fucking Miles Morales but white
So he's Ultimate Peter. Which is a shit character. Why is everyone so afraid of calling out Ultimate?

what a faggot Ultimate Spidey is best Spidey

Only popular opinions allowed, then?

EVERYTHING Ultimate is hot fucking garbage, like The Incredible Goblin and Cancer Venom

Attached: green_goblin.jpg (953x947, 834K)

Because it was babby's first Spiderman.

I'm not judging, he was mine, too. But he has his notable flaws, and those flaws encompass Homecoming Pete.

>lol goofy funny guy as Peter
>no divide between how he acts as Peter vs Spiderman
>most of his comedy relies on pratfalls and clowning
>immaturity is played up and he's perpetually in highschool

there is no perfect Peter Parker, fans have all have their "perfect" version from some point in Spider-Man comics history, but they're all wildly different

some people like the bumbling manchild spidey, some people like responsible spidey, you can't win

you can however, do it wrong. Andrew Garfield was the worst by far. Holland is pretty good.

Garfield and Holland are two sides of the shitcoin. Tobey is the edge.

Garfield was too focused on being "skaterboy cool kid XD" and Holland was way too focused on "LE GOOFY NERD HUMOUR XD".

You know, besides the whole "unfunny is the new funny, Peter is a perma loser with no confidence despite mustering the courage to save lives on the daily lmao" shit Bendis unleashed on every continuity, copying 616 but giving it fanfic-worthy twists at literally every corner killed Ultimate to me. Probably didn't help my first introduction to it was the game, which ended up a far cry from the comics.

Yeah it's shit

That game was the shit, too.

I miss Pete back when he was actually portrayed as a bit of an asshole who just didn't have the strength to back it up. The only adaptation that touched on that was Raimi.

So the only opinion allowed to be stated is the popular one, the one that you think is stupid?

Attached: 110.png (554x400, 87K)

is this a dreamworks movie?