Crisis Jung...

Crisis Jung, Vermin and Super Fuck Friends! Does Sup Forums have any opinion on those 3 upcoming French adult cartoons airing on Blackpills yet?

Attached: 680346080.jpg (700x394, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmcNLckIedc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I know is that a lot of Blackpills content is on Vice's website.

fuck friends looks cool

Any clips of Super Fuck Friends out?

They released a demoreel of the shows, there's a few clips from each of them in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcNLckIedc

What the hell is Blackpills?

well i came

>"French" cartoons
>all the advertising is done in English

Attached: 5a8cd075a76e2511306e90c97ccb35c8351911d5401d0a1f036982b2c482f6dd.png (639x408, 226K)

>french furry show
It's shit.

i don't know about much about french attitudes or culture I've been led to assume nudity and sex doesn't bother them, are the exposed genitals supposed to be a visual gag or are they being true-to-life with animals having sex parts? Is it a concept so french english cannot describe it?

brb gonna jack off

an app.

Vermin looks really interesting. Fuckfriends has a cat who shows her tits.

I like this direction.

Well shit, my phone is broken so I have no way to watch this later.

>monkey dick
user, spoiler that

Attached: 1521258244423.jpg (691x625, 236K)

i wish i were that monkey
i've always wanted to live in the vagina of a large animal

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-19-23h27m50s537.png (1920x1080, 824K)

It's hard finding any SFW pictures of SFF, considering how fucking hung the cast is

wildebeasts and monkeys have small penises
the polar bear was surprisingly hung
nice to see anatomically correct duck penis
also you see a glimpse of a pig snout but cant see it's genitals. hoping for another girl to balance out the genders but pigs have amazing dicks so i'm kinda torn

oh hey it's your good friend syphilis
i hope none of them actually have any stds

Attached: gmus-pd-0590_pox_cluster.jpg (550x350, 36K)

oh wait my mistake the snout actually belongs to a cow and you can see her udders so it's definitely a female

France is the gift that keeps giving.

Attached: le-gaelic-bone-inducer.png (500x420, 128K)

Holy shit these by the ppl of Las Kassos?
Definitely gonna watch SFF now on how extreme it's gonna be

>Not only the calarts cancer is spreading this side of the Atlantic but also the marketing is all in English.
Absolument immonde.

Hey isn't that purple eye dude show being made by those guys who did the horror pool music video animation?

Jeremie Perdin (i think that's how you spell his name) created crisis jung, aka the guy who made the tv series for Lastman
Thats hype.

Yes, he also directed lastman

>i don't know about much about french attitudes or culture I've been led to assume nudity and sex doesn't bother them, are the exposed genitals supposed to be a visual gag or are they being true-to-life with animals having sex parts?

A bit of both I'd wager.

When exactly are they airing?