'Adventure Time: The Ultimate Adventure' Trailer

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/975718712614576129

Attached: DYpmZ2XVQAAYxqo.jpg (800x1200, 162K)

>mfw the trailers are already here
The adventure is coming to an end, boys.

Attached: Betty looking.jpg (473x346, 33K)

The fun will never end

The "Adventure" has been ivee since I Remember You aired and the show disappeares up its own ass. I'm just here for the funeral.

Stop posting this show, new episodes of SU are announced

Attached: 78b.jpg (1255x1239, 399K)

*has been over

It looks boring

Attached: 1521392208063.jpg (303x402, 23K)

It doesn't feel all that long ago that they announced the series was ending. For all its flaws, I'm really going to miss this series.

Last I checked, people weren't particularly thrilled by the synopses for the upcoming episodes.

And the death of dreams shall be a beautiful end.

Gf and i are watching the last season every once in a while. It still makes us happy and laugh.

Quite sad it ends. :(

Attached: 1519227706062.jpg (491x491, 68K)

get ready to be dissapointed

nobody will even remember this show in a couple months

I already am, that's a good start, right?

Okay, edgelord.

on how many layers of denial are you already?

No Marceline?

I only wish that someone do a mayor speech parody with this trailer.

Attached: its war.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Just like LoK and Samurai Jack, right?

i dont know what you are talking about, is it netflix exclusive?

that's because Marceline was secretly GOLB all along!

>its all towny shit again
Literally who cares dude

>HW on the promo image over Marceline
what a time to be alive

Attached: iuuuu.jpg (643x728, 210K)

Nuclear Apocalyptic Warhammer > Gay XCOM

So it's looking less and less like GLOB is the final boss...
It could have been great.

>Promo for finale
>Gumbald
>HW
>Fern
>No Lich
>No Marceline
>No Rainicorn
>No LSP
Why? Why have we gone down this route?

so is there any chance that they completely blew the budget on one massive fight sequence that will blow everyone's mind?

yeah I didn't think so, I look forward to it and will watch it but I expect a mediocre ending to a mediocre show, but never forget the show would have been better if it ended sooner

>2018
>still expecting some sort of ebin fight sequences from AT

>Back to the original bubblegum.

Attached: 27D46797-F155-4501-A19D-56D881546F27.jpg (1186x626, 113K)

don't confusing hoping with expecting

Maybe a voice actor issue.

Attached: Math_b688fd_6524072.jpg (1200x976, 249K)

>No Marceline
>No Rainicorn
>No LSP
They are all there.
The only thing missing is the litch

They're not in the promo, so it's likely their role is minor.

>expecting good things from AT

they are not on the poster, they are in the promo

>Side characters
>Having a major part in any promotional work

this is why you don't have any friends

a poster is still a "promo", i.e "promotional image", if used for promoting something.

Marceline, Lady, and LSP are main characters though.

>HW didn't get swept under the rug and is taking part in the finale

Neat

I'll give you LOK but nobody outside of Sup Forums has cared about Jack since that shit finale.

Damn, anons, i know im in for disappointment, i want to wish this is an hour long episode but holy hell, im not fucking ready to see this die and be replaced with craig over creek, infinity train and apple and onion.(I used to draw AT oc just because i loved adventure time and made a continent and everything-- autistic i know) Regular show, AT and all the cartoons of that small era was bringing me to watch cartoons again with friends, now its ending i don't have a reason to watch cartoons anymore, no more cable.
i have small hope for the next generation of cartoons.

The only cartoon i'm looking forward to is infinity train at least but the MC looks like a reskined better connie from SU. with that being said why is SU still alive?

Attached: 1520917248381.jpg (440x463, 49K)

>why is SU still alive?

SU is no longer alive. It's a reanimated husk with none of its humor, charm, pacing and storytelling that was absent since Jailbreak.

Sugar revived it as if it was her own Frankenstein's monster, but the monster wants to be put out of its misery instead of living another day full of forced drama, crying, songs, townies and the lack of a plot.

I full story & sources?

source on this ???

Why should I care? AT ended years ago.

This

She's gonna end up with Fern, as the world's largest middle finger.

Do you think George Takei return to voice him?

Attached: Ricardio_the_Heart_Guy.png (300x381, 41K)

>both have plant theme
>more finn cuckoldry
OMG IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

I will consider the series dead to me if this happens

Attached: 1480421361969.jpg (754x554, 166K)

let fin have his wife not like this

Attached: 1519771920360.png (428x215, 94K)

where can i find vocals only of the credits song??

You have to clear a 13 floors dungeons and defeat the final boss.

After Regular Show ended I felt really shitty for awhile, this one's gonna finish me off I think.

>Why should I care? AT ended years ago.

I agree it went off the rails and while it'll never get back on, I feel like some of the boarders have at least tried to recapture the magic here and there in the last couple seasons.

Regardless, I remember distinctly watching the original short on my old crappy desktop in my old-old place 10 years ago and thinking "huh, that's pretty of neat." It's a little opportunity to reflect on nostalgia and innocence.

The finale will be a weird mess for sure, but I can't not see the other bookend to the show.

Funny thing, I watched the entirely of AT except the pilot short. I plan on watch it after the series end.

AT never stopped to be good.

Yes it did. That is why the fandom is dead now

Man, I don't even know what that'll be like for you. The pilot short set the tone that carried the first season.

Frost & Fire

If Ricardio has any lines at all, probably.

I had two bad episodes and that's it.

Attached: 7c75d49884640f76871ee52d34319d3a--anime-girls-faces.jpg (329x344, 17K)

It died because CN stopped the weekly airing of new episodes.

Lady is not a main

Here's hoping it actually gets kickass. Hopes dwindled seeing banana guards going "Woahwoahwoahwoah" and flailing arms as they charged in.

Still, here's hoping.

You hate the context, not the episode itself.

Stop being delusional. It died because the show went to shit. It went from adventure time to drama time

what does this even mean

Because Finn is for suffering only.
Always been
Always will.

Even if you watch the episode without knowing anything about AT you can see how retarded it is. It's bad either way.

Not him but the drama was usually surrounded by neat adventures, weird concepts, and good humor. I didn’t stop enjoying it aside from the really, really boring episodes that didn’t even involve te main characters

What said.

The show tells us the following.
>Guy is going out with girl
>Guy gets a hardon for girl fighting villain
>Guy abuses relationship and trust to keep getting his rocks off
>Girl finds out and leaves
The episode, overall, was terrible.

Season 6 was pretty damn bad.

>was usually surrounded by neat adventures, weird concepts, and good humor
It was not. Finn walking around doing nothing is not an adventure

Well no, there -were- a lot of neat adventures, but they kept being overshadowed by the drama and shit. With a series as long as AT it's easy to have many of those fun-episodes get lost in the haze, and we focus on the drama and connected stories because they seem more precedent.

I ain’t gonna go flipping through the episodes to find examples to argue with, but I disagree

Fun fact: Rebecca Sugar wrote that episode specifically because the Ice King's character confused her. The rest of the staff saw him as an imp-like character who creates chaos because that's what he does, but she thought he needed a more human characteristic so she could relate to him. I really think she was writing for the wrong show.

Here are some of the voice actors for the final episode. And when I said some I mean it, since Fred Melamed (Gumbald), Jenny Slate (HW) and Felicia Day (Betty) are nowhere to be seen in this photo.

>Jeremy Shada: Finn
>John DiMaggio: Jake
>Niki Yang: BMO/Lady Rainicorn
>Olivia Olson: Marceline
>Hynden Walch: PB
>Maria Bamford: Aunt Lolly/Slime Princess
>Ako Castuera: Canyon
>Becky Sucrose: Marceline's mom (if she shows up. She also wrote a song for the finale)
>Justin Roiland: Lemongrab
>Jessica DiCicco: Phoebe/FP
>Pen Ward: LSP
>Tom Kenny: Ice King/Normal Man

I have no idea who the rest is.

Attached: 2017-03-24 09_28_00-Olivia Olson (@oliviaroseolson) • Fotos e vídeos do Instagram - Opera.png (601x451, 520K)

>but she thought he needed a more human characteristic so she could relate to him
This is what killed AT. A show needs fun characters not "human" characters

Was there anyone on Sup Forums who didn't know this already?

Exactly. Compare it to Wander over Yonder.

Wander over Yonder, I believe, is what AT would've been if they kept to the fun and kept out the drama/story/humanization.

But they didn't, but I'm not 100% against a story AT. I'm just dissapointed in what they tried to pull off...

Attached: 1488687324646.gif (360x203, 1.19M)

Yeah,

>shit finale.

Genndy was pissed that Popeye didn't get greenlit and took it out on us.

Fampai it died the moment they broke up Finn and Phoebe.

I didn't gave a shit towards FP, though The Red Throne pissed me off years ago.

Yep, always new anons.

>they don't realize that the real "cuckoldry" will be Finn choosing to save Fern over her in the middle of the war

Attached: tumblr_oudrheIATO1qh4vd2o1_raw.jpg (940x1150, 538K)

I was referring to Frost and Fire fampai

go back to your own show rebecca sugar

But that's not Nefcey user.

>Finn kisses HW
>but is thinking of Fern

Attached: tumblr_omta1yLAAw1tt2erno1_raw.png (1426x1222, 353K)

>Canyon
Is it happening Sup Forumsmrades?

What will Gumbald's army consist of besides the villains?

A giant robot/Metal Gear simply called "The Cake", Cake Citizens and... I dunno, his mutants?

I wonder if he's going to use the nukes

“This is a war I HAVE to fight, we all have to”
Pretty strong statement, what exactly is Marceline’s investement in this? Aside from being PB’s guard dog

It is a metal gear isn't it. Fuck.

The only things I can think of are that she's PB's friend and that Gumbald probably wouldn't settle for just conquering the Candy Kingdom if he managed to win.

The Simon thing was actually really good at first, though. They just didn’t know how to do plot and character drama with an ounce of the original intrigue in later seasons, despite their continued attempts

Way ahead of ya.