No white male in the main cast

>no white male in the main cast
>the token white girl is the bully

Attached: 88F47E24-A9B5-4B19-889E-0BE2C127B91F.jpg (450x338, 57K)

Makes sense seeing as how white people are inclined to mass genocide and murder they should be kept out of cartoons as to not allow their corrosive influences to be seen as a norm

So what?

Yeah, and it had gorgeous ladies.
Are we just listing good things about Lilo and Stitch?

Makes TOTAL sense considering how whites treat native Hawaiians like outsider scum on their own ancestral land. Mertle's just emulating her father.

Attached: No one cares.jpg (568x426, 98K)

Nobody cares.

You see though, that's turned around because she's a ginger.

That automatically makes her subhuman trash below even the most deplorable of races like happas.

Attached: DBrcBVGVwAEyBnw.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

The movie came out before the SJW movement really got off the ground, so ostensibly none of the extremist shit that actually angers people is in "Lilo and Stitch".

You can try to paint it as having that negative social message after the fact, but you're full of shit. Modern shows make it clear when they're attacking people with the ideology, because they quote from it and wear it proudly on the vest. "Lilo and Stitch" doesn't.

>white people bullies in hawaii
Yeah that’s a good one. Hawaiians are probably the most hostile people toward whites I’ve ever seen

I used to live in Hawaii. Aside from the military there aren't many white people there

Why do you think that is?

Who the fuck cares? Get out bait.

Besides, the other white little girl they introduce is the best, being Lilo's best friend. And hot blonde Lifeguard is a thing

Attached: 1459456935977.jpg (476x356, 53K)

white people are shoobies dude

Isn't it weird that the US just has one state out in the middle of the ocean with an extremely distinct culture? Why did they even want it?

Brutal colonialism and Tourism also makes the cost of living in Hawaii very high. I never said they weren’t justified in hating white people.

good military outpost

Fuck off Sup Forumsfaq

True like 80 years ago. Now there are barely any White people in Hawaii and the natives disallow others from calling themselves anything but 'Locals'.

Sugar plantations and cocaine exporsts, mostly.

fpbp

Attached: Kronk Bait.png (500x294, 12K)

Hawaii became a state because American businessmen were raising hell over there, the kingdom of Hawaii was a;l like “hey America, do something about your asshole businessmen” and America was all like “we’re not gonna do anything unless you’re a state and give us all your shit. Then Hawaii was like “fine, here you go, now do something about these assholes” and America was like “what asshole? I only see fine upstanding white businessmen. Your royal family can now go beg on the street or whatever you savages do, now... thanks for gifting all your shit to us!”

This is the weakest bait I've ever seen. Please leave.

>they should be kept out of cartoons
>non ironic

It's dumb people like you that cause irony in the first place

It's all just post stirring. Assholes with anything to gain from misery will make posts like that. The far right because it wants people to feel threatened. The far left because it wants people to feel threatened. Russia because it wants people to not be able to talk to each other.

If there's something to gain by upsetting people, there'll be people spreading upset.

Because fuck Trump and fuck white people!

>i'm pretty sure posts like this # are not ironic at all here.
That would be because you are stupid. It is bait

I remember I once went to this site where people rated the state they visited. Most of Hawaii’s comments came from white people bitching about racism. It was fucking hilarious.

Why do white people turn into SJWs when they’re on the receiving end of the racism?

Their first taste of racism is internet comments and they are not used to it yet like the rest of us.

It's good to know there's one place on Earth where white people understand how the rest of us feel.

How about without the DoD, many more Hawaiians would be unemployed at best and at worst, Hawai'i would be a Japanese, Chinese, or bestKorean territory

She was barely a bully. Lilo was acting like a spaz.

It played in Hawaii or some other island with mostly Samoan populace.
It's not really surprising.

I wouldn't expect to see too many white people in a show that plays in Bangladesh or the Ottoman Empire either.

Attached: 1516815687128.gif (347x380, 130K)

Still better than white people.

She would harass Lilo whenever possible, especially in the show, with her clique. She was basically a bully, but she was also just a dumb kid

It was a different time.

Shut up, haole

Back to r/thedonald, please

Were the two aliens a gay couple? I don't remember

Well, White People are bullies.

Attached: 1515473034719.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Same shit with Asians. They’ll go on about how “non-SJW” they are, how they don’t care about representation, and how much they hate blacks for complaining about racism but the second a white person insults them, they break down.

Wow really?
Why don’t native Hawaiians hate America then?

I don't give a shit. And even if I did I could just watch one of another thousand shows with white protagonists.

>Asians: Real problems
>Blacks/Whites: no problems
Only blacks are cry babies that dialike the color of wall paper in their free government issued mansion/food etc despite going to prison for many murders and they never have a job, and then they cry boo hoo 100 years ago nobody that's alive today and I never met had a hard time :'''((( fuck off retards no problems, whining that everyone isn't constantly sucking your dick

At least the majority of them is American...

great film
10/10 would buy merch again

Your ESL is showing

>posting from an apple device
no son you're the faggot

they're definitely not fond of it

Your English is garbage, Chang

Some do, some don't. Others tolerate us because we bring the money, and so long as we don't shit on their traditions and stuff they don't mind us. Obviously, when you start acting like an asshat, walking around like you're hotshit is when you get the glares. They may not say anything, but ONLY because your giving them money.

>every place on earth

Yep, and yet people from the US just can't seem to help themselves and do that shit.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Because the US, and by that I mean Dole Pineapple, C+H sugar, and the US millitary came in, overthrew the monarchy, destroyed the entire society, and took all the choice property.

It's one of the reasons why Japan felt justified in attacking in it's "fuck colonialisim" WW2 phase.

Because expanding into asia, both for economic reasons, and for white man burden reasons was all the rage. See also, UK in India and SE asia, Europe in China, US in Philipines, and Admrial Perry

Also, Hawaii is the single most important point to control asia to america sea traffic. Russia owning Hawaii would have made a fucking HUGE difference in the cold war.

The more interesting thing is that they made it a state instead of say like Puerto Rico.

Because Hawaiian culture isn't oriented precisely to the standard anti colonial fuck america and fuck white people marxist/lenninist script you see elsewhere. They recognize the importance of all that shit in the economy, and there's a very strong hospitality culture. The form in which the hate shows up is more "fuck the non locals" rather than "fuck the haloes".

There's still no trust that the government and big corps will ever do right by them. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

I would however expect to see random black people, just because of Hollywood.

How I speak english It is fine, maybe you need to stop blaming white people and crying about getting WELFARE and actually speak real words that aren't hiphop and work instead of having twelve retard kids and abandoning them.Boohoo theres no argument for you you try to mock people for having more knowledge than how you talk to eachother from the trees from eat shit! Your only pride is in dark skin while I am better than you. dumb motherfuckers are worse than apes please, try to prove my points wrong instead of screaming. FUCK YOU piece of shits you are shit just like your skin.

The characters are well written and belong to their setting; who the fuck gives a shit about the lack of white people?

Cultures are not all interchangeable. Simply knowing and respecting the basics will get you a LOT more leeway than say fucking up in Jerusalem.

Simple example. Refusing food, is a HUGE insult in Hawaii and Polynesia. If someone offers you food, fucking take it and appreciate the fuck out of it.

>ching chong ching chong ching chong

I dont speak gook. Work on your English.

Attached: 431.jpg (223x349, 36K)

Why is this slant so triggered?

white people

You're still right but damn.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: ce6.jpg (501x585, 100K)

Calm down, cat-breath

Exactly because it's in the middle of the ocean.
Hawaii is the crossroads of the Pacific.
Whoever holds it has complete strategic dominance over the pacific ocean. It's why America won the war against the Japanese. Without Hawaii, the Japanese would have pushed us back to our shores instead of the other way around.
It's why the attack on Pearl Harbor was so swift and carefully calculated. If they didn't win there, the war was lost before it begun. Unfortunately for them, none of our aircraft carriers were even there at the time, so the mission was a colossal failure in retrospect.

considering that you can't form a coherent sentence your english is definitely not fine

Attached: 22.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Don’t you have a community college ESL course to go to?

>jlaw wrecks ancient standing stones
>fappening one year later
pottery

It’s just bait, user, and like usual people have fallen for it and mods are nowhere to be found

It's just some SJW residue.

>a black
>a chink
>a mutant
>a mexican robot
>zoid(((berg)))
>only two white males, one being a retard and the other being a senile old man

Really, how could people watch this liberal propaganda garbage?

Attached: futurama.png (2160x1315, 864K)

Obvious bait but it makes it kinda depressing when you realize that if Lilo and Stitch had come out in 2018 with zero changes, it would still cause BP-tier shitposting instead of just being the charming little movie we treat it as.

No one complained when Moana had literally zero white people.

Yeah, Yeah great memes haha, get over it.
Thank you, though the monkeys will not be able to understand still their own language. though I appreciate there's civilized talkers here. Damn them indeed.
Shut the fuck up black (not really people) monkeys
No, it is fine. you can understand sentences stop pretending you have a minus percent iq...seriously. Learn your very own language before criticising others that CAN speak it. Go welfare then we talk.. yes?
Boohoo big black CRYBABY are you sad people have community that isn't shooting and hitting eachother with clubs? how about trying to be like white people or even anyone else (and not flinstone caveman)

There would have been a lot more shitposting, but there's no WE WUZ KAHUNAS, or the massive dicksucking from the mainstream press that's red meat for Sup Forums and anti Sup Forums fuckheads.

I suspect there would be bitching about not having black people in it as well.

There was a huge miscalculation that America would think of Hawaii like the Philipines, Guam or China, as not "part of america".

Japan didn't have the ambition or the manpower to ever invade America/. China alone was already a fuckhuge thing to even consider.. For evidence, check out the most ambitious maps of the East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere.

Myrtle's friends were POCs and also bullied Lilo

Be more precise. There was bitching, but it was white people bitching that Maui was fuckhuge, and about haloween costumes. Which is a different kind and class of shit than the BP stuff, of course, but did exist.

Under intersectionality logic, it doesn't count if they're POC.

What the fuck are you even saying? How can you claim superiority over a group of people when your IQ is too low to understand basic English?

Wakanda movie before black panther movie.

Why are chinks so fucking stupid?

This.

Pleakley would've caused such an uproar today. Evangelical prudes would be horrified that a male character dresses like a woman while SJWs would either be elated or pissed (both most likely) that Pleakley cross-dresses/isn't transgendered.

Pleakley is an alien of ambiguous gender, though

Now think if this was made today.
The actors would go on constantly about how they are acting as actors and as black people and yadda yadda yadda.
They would try and sell it on its blackness instead of its quality.

Do you think that will stop insane transfags? Does the name DaggerType ring a bell?

>Under intersectionality logic, it doesn't count if they're POC.
Please explain. Would it have been more or less acceptable if all of Lilo's bullies were white?

not really, no

Pleakley had a sister, brother (I think) & mother. He had to get married in one episode. The entire last act was fucking hilarious.

yeah just like Auli'i Cravalho and the Rock made a big deal that they're Polynesian for Moana

People were upset about Lilo and Stitch having sexualized women and being culturally insensitive towards Hawaiian culture. Everyone just ignored those crazies.

>Rock is Polynesian

I thought that guy was a fuckin cocktail of different races.

his mother is 100% Samoan, I think. His dad is mixed-race.

>Why did they even want it?
Pineapple plantation companies literally overthrew the Kingdom of Hawaii and made it their republic.

The US later made it its state.

>>Asians: Real problems
>>Blacks/Whites: no problems

no.

whites are being made a minority in their own country.

we have it the worst google white genocide.

>google white genocide
Shut the fuck up, dude. Holy shit.

Attached: Steve.jpg (453x500, 108K)