THE RIDE NEVER FUCKING ENDS

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/lady-tramp-remake-be-directed-by-charlie-bean-1094301

THE RIDE NEVER FUCKING ENDS

Attached: Screenshot(2).png (1045x590, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQyuNpzp29E
youtube.com/watch?v=SGOj3Ugq6B0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mfw dabbing doggos

But why?

>MFW they remake A Goofy Movie

Attached: 0au3LDK.jpg (689x1023, 64K)

>yfw change the dinner scene with the italians and cut out the siamese cats

Attached: images.jpg (191x264, 8K)

>the absolute state of Disney

Attached: 1477431448623.gif (500x381, 340K)

>live action lady and the Tramp

seriously. Is Disney so out of ideas?

Attached: 1514027513436s.jpg (72x124, 2K)

mr bean

>this and the Lion King
>90% CG animals
>"live-action"
I dun geddit

Lady is my petfu.

Attached: 431386-disney-damita.jpg (720x480, 25K)

Dude, they ran out of ideas in 1999.

It'll likely be renamed "Lady and the Man With Many Options"

>Tramp will be voiced be idris elba
>Lady voiced by a blonde haired girl

Attached: 58% germanico.png (291x277, 52K)

yes but at least they tried some time. Now I feel they're doing what they want because there is literally no competition.

Cute.

Attached: a4fcf34f796d91531b0f68ddab059d2e--disney-dogs-disney-disney.jpg (500x464, 29K)

Do they mean keep the animal part and just have them like lion king or make it a literal human lady and a tramp lesbian romance adaptation?

>instead of the siamese, there is a fat chartreux with a posh british accent and a snobby attitude

Have you seen there lineup through 2030? It's literally nothing but live action remakes, sequels, and Marvel shit.

This is the most creatively bankrupt the company's been since the Walker/Miller era in the 70s/80s. The only difference is that now that they're making bank with their shitty films, they don't care that they're shitty anymore.

jew-jitsu.

Attached: disney.gif (501x585, 11K)

Why did I read this with his voice

Attached: Fan-Boy.jpg (297x225, 27K)

>Disney
>make shit out of public domain for decades
>extend copyright laws to protect shit characters
>"man we're out of cool public domain stuff what do we do now?"
>"let's make the same movies again but live action this time"

Attached: 48613648.png (344x315, 216K)

How does it feel to be a fan of the villain of the industry?

Whenever they were in trouble, they gathered enough money to buy the competiton, and then use it to smash the remaining players.

Attached: BORG.jpg (450x338, 66K)

Not going to lie but Fan-Boy's monologue was pretty cool for how accurate it was.

Whats the point? The original were bad to begin with, why remake all these horrible overrated disney movies?

Attached: 987104F2-9BB9-47DC-9702-5E63E808F6EF.jpg (640x422, 35K)

How long will Hollywood's death throws last?

That's the scary part, especially for the time it was made; that it's accurate.

He knew all that stuff by heart.

>Ava bombs with A Wrinkle in Time
>Gets hired by WB for New Gods
>Bean bombs with Ninjago
>Gets hired by Disney for Lady and the Tramp

>at least$20 billion in 4 years
Cry more losers

Let me guess, the copyrights ended soon

>not getting a pair of vagely racist cats

Attached: Lady-tramp-disneyscreencaps.com-3726.jpg (1920x750, 272K)

>mfw tramp is now a genderfluid transwoman.
this movie is problematic because it stereotypes women into being ladies. We cant have this in 2018.

>WB makes fun of Disney
>while they cant even afford their own animation studio.

If people are dumb enough to watch remakes, then they'll keep makin' 'em.

Give me a live action Treasure Planet you fucking mouse.

nostalgia is worth billions

Attached: indeks.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Link me plz

I don't understand why people call them racist though.
They're siamese. They are literally from Asia.

I'm not a zoophile but i'd fuck Lady

This is what happens when nothing new enters public domain for almost 2 decades.
Studios start cannibalizing their properties.

Why do you think we started getting all the remakes after the 1998 copyright extension act (a.k.a. The Mickey Mouse Act) became law?

>How does it feel to be a fan of the villain of the industry?
>implying

I stopped watching Disney movies (and movies in general) since Avengers 2.

I forgot how great the artwork and animation in that film was.

..probably because the last time I watched it was as an elementary schooler on a worn-out big box VHS.

>and movies in genera

watch some movies user, there are gems out there, you just need to seek further.

THE FUN WILL NEVER END!

youtube.com/watch?v=SGOj3Ugq6B0

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I just don't like the idea of sitting to watch a 3 hour movies when I can watch a tv show or read a book or play a videogame. Movies were always down my list of priority.

"What's Treasure Planet?"

Attached: indeks.png (247x204, 2K)

Go back in time and make it not bomb nerd.

Attached: reboot.png (809x566, 688K)

Attached: Lady.jpg (1000x753, 584K)

cute

>a live action CGI talking doggo film
>in 2018
does this shit still sell? It was easy money in the early 2000's, but surely people would have gotten sick of it by now.

where did you get this picture of me

Sony is doing fine making these movies.

>early 2000's dog flick
>WHO LET THE DOGS OUT starts playing

I'm pretty sure that still plays at least once in every movie that features dogs as important characters,

What kind of treat was that? Looked tasty af

Because Hermione and The Furry made a shitload of money, that's why.

Disney is NOT out of ideas so much as the following....

Why should they try to make refreshing concept for their media when they know that PEOPLE are fucking retards who buy up everything, especially women (they love the Disney Princess Shit so expect more live action princess shit even beyond Cinderella, Mulan and Beauty and the Beast).

I ask you, if your fans and customers are RETARDED why shouldn't you profit by taking advantage of them? It's Business 101. Give the moronic masses what they like and milk them hard for the cash. The only time Disney screwed up in milking masses is their handling of Star Wars (not that Lucas was better given his crappy prequels but you get the gist of it). Anyway, the money is always right and fools and their money are soon parted. That is all you need to know.

And please for the love of all that's good don't respond saying that people aren't dumb, do I need to remind you that modern consumers of videogames for example look forward and love DLC and Loot Boxes and everything. Sure they whine, but they still BUY IT. Those are the key words, they buy it. People are dumb, dumb people deserve to be milked out of their money.

>The only time Disney screwed up in milking masses is their handling of Star Wars
TFA made two billion dollars. Two. Fucking. Billion.

Even TLJ, splitting the fanbase in two as it did, made more than one billion.

Walt Disney Pictures has never been good at making live action films. After Tomorrowland they seem to abandon original films altogether and focus on live action remakes because at least they know how to do those.

I'd reccomend the indie scene for you, it deals with the human psyche and problems we deal with as shy older people with a youthful, ID driven character being normally immobile but useful to the mobile but emotionally introverted character. and alot of fart jokes.

this opening scene made people walk out of it's sun dance premier, but it's an entertaining movie and a good introduction to the world of indie movies.

Well Satan the thing about that is what Disney did is still called screwing up. Disney Star Wars made money yes, but the quality of the product was so bad that it no doubt left a scar to smear the appeal of the brand itself. And that is a bigger crime because it limits the ability of a franchise to remain profitable. Star Wars fans are now waking up to seeing Disney as being this Gynocentric propaganda machine via it's handling of Star Wars and are now looking to diminish their interest in it and being less prone to buy into it from here on out. Even if Disney sells Star Wars I don't think it will ever recapture what attracted people to it in the first place, Disney has slapped people in the face very hard when it comes to this franchise.

In the end I see Star Wars being reduced to being like Sonic. The brand of Sonic is seen as a joke, to the point that even when decent games come out like Sonic Colors it still receives criticism anyway. Do you think Sonic Mania somehow saved the entire franchise after many years of mediocre to awful games? Not a chance. Mania is a drop in the bucket. And that's the future that Star Wars now has to contend with.

Isn't this going to be exclusively for their upcoming streaming service anyway. I don't even think this is coming to theatres. Maybe they will make a live action Goof Troop Remake???

Attached: karkar947001.jpg (550x823, 242K)

If anything in the classic disney line up needs a remake that'd be The black cauldron, Atlantis and of course Treasure Planet, high fantasy and sci-fi action flicks may work better in LiveAction

it sucks that being creatively bankrupt can still manage to be obscenely profitable

Weren't they planning to remake the black cauldron?

>pic related
someone please post the thread

>christopher robin
old characters, but something new entirely
>gigantic
new

and... well that's actually about it.

Most news sites say they MIGHT remake it, honestly that'd be the only remake I'd watch besides The jungle book.

>something new
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh it looks like one of those generic “family is more important” movies you can guess the ending to before it happens.

Because photorealistic=Live-Action enough.

Also, some reports are saying they threw in some "Simba escapes from poachers" scene to justify calling it live-action.

Attached: CowAndPhotoRealisticBeaver.png (596x333, 323K)

surely there MUST be another dog-related song to use in movie trailers

>old characters, but something new entirely
It's basically Hook meets those live-action Smurfs movies.

Yeah everyone calm down, it's basically a direct to video movie

Attached: ladytramp.png (521x107, 6K)

If one treats SW like religion, you go to Hell if you miss even one movie. You are obliged to like them all.

>Simba escapes from poachers
the fuck is this, the 90s? Ferngully?

I blame the shitty fan fiction that is called Once Upon a Time for this live action bullshit.

They could had made it with maasai warriors and showcasw actual african culture and at the same time keep it away from the modern world, but nope, it will be white hunters.

There aren't any reports and black panther had a black warlords stealing women and a child soldier either way

>live-action Maleficent - $758.5 million
>live-action Cinderella - $543.5 million
>live-action Jungle Book - $966.6 million
>live-action Beauty and the Beast - $1.264 billion

what the fuck

Attached: 1477564210621.jpg (220x250, 7K)

>The movie starts, and I start to see things that I recognize.

Attached: cameron.jpg (722x720, 159K)

i think this is scary and unnerving on a whole different level than gore. Also - moar plz

Attached: TrgBbjE.jpg (1992x3424, 733K)

Never, ever underestimate a generation of kids raised on disney who now have kids that will lap up anything Disney-related who want to go see it

RIP Stephen Furst.

Once you're a director, you're always a director. It's a fucked up industry that prefers shitty experience over fresh talent.

Seriously we shouldn't be able to recognize actors in different projects. There's a gigantic pool of people with untapped talents looking for work & will likely work for a fraction of the price, if not they would be desperate to pay to act in a production.

They gave A Wrinkle in Time a fighting chance with heavy publicity (the Times cover, all features reviews on Rotten Tomatoes are fresh), but it is bombing. I'm not sure if it can recooperate its losses.

what

Attached: 2.jpg (447x444, 91K)

The way they were drawn with the slant eyes and buck teeth which Asian caricatures were depicted of having.

I've no problem with live action Disney movies but their over-reliance on CGI tha's been happening cheapens the whole thing. It takes a really good actor to act against nothing, or a stand in pretending to be something in front of a green screen and a lot of Athe people they cast for it can't do it. Take Emma Watson in Beauty and the Beast for example. The problem with rewriting the plot aside, she was wooden as hell and her romance with the Beast wasn't convincing in the slightest.

Attached: cb47643eeac9656f683c1a501f8a8a5e.jpg (496x750, 81K)

Here's an idea, why not Lilo and Stitch? Wouldn't that make more sense in live-action than, let's say, Lion King? Or most other live-action remakes for that matter?

Think about it, it's set in the modern world, it only needs three CGI characters throughout the bulk of the movie and the focus is still on the human characters. Not to mention the fact that nobody cares if you milk a movie that already has three sequels and several TV spin-offs.

Attached: lilo and stitch.png (630x792, 822K)

No everything is going to be Siamese cats to pander to the Chinese.

I always wondered about that. I know that WWII propoganda looked like that, but I always felt like ethnic stereotypes weren't racist. It's literally what companies do to pander to Canadians. TIM HORTONS LOOKA T OU DONUTS HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY WILDERNESS SNOW CANADA. And the retarded ethnic stereotypes in G Gundam were amazing.

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 1.59M)

Attached: file.png (1000x1409, 2.29M)

JUST FUCKING STOP

Attached: Muppet Island.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

>movies in general
Not even the Eastern ones? Indonesian and Korean flicks can be pretty good.

I can't wait for them to shit on Eartha Kitt's grave and remake this

Attached: 51hk23Bqt7L.jpg (338x500, 44K)

Not enough pop culture impact to guarantee an inbuilt audience. (You could argue the same for Lady and the Tramp, but at least that one isn't going to be theatrical.)