ITT: Autistic Fan-Fic Ideas

I've had this one since I was a kid; for whatever reason. Anyway, the gist of it is that instead of sticking to muggers and rapists, Frank starts getting information from an anonymous source, which has dirt on high up people. Politicians, international drug dealers, actors and actresses, all that jazz. And when I say "dirt", I mean tapes of them taking part in snuff films, CP, whatever shit you can think of that gets posted on Sup Forums & /x/ all the time. So, Frank just starts travelling around the globe and dropping CEOs, famous lawyers, celebs, whatever. And after each kill, the reason why, the evidence, is broadcasted on those big NYC screens and is leaked on the internet and News Stations worldwide.The whole world is in disarray, but Frank's contact always has escape routes set for him, high-tech equipment that allows him to slip out of whatever team is hunting him, everything is planned out. On the background, you can see the scraps of those companies being picked up after the scandals. At some point it's revealed that his source is Tony Stark. The logic behind it is that he gets the info from the circles he frequents, by planting bugs and whatnot, then sends it to Frank, who destroys the competition, then Stark picks up the pieces of those broken companies, and grows his Empire. He starts buying News-Stations, Channels, whatever, everything to push his agenda of the "future" as he sees it fit; namely preserving everything and not allowing the power-hungry tech-corps to lead the world into an industrialized, singular entity based on blatant consumerism.

So, uh, r8? Maybe share yours?

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xMTUvMTU1L2kwMi9QdW5pc2hlcjEuanBn.jpg (575x291, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k
dropbox.com/s/ph2uclz8ju0qrln/LS - Final.docx?dl=0
fanfiction.net/s/12850397/1/Titans-Forever
pastebin.com/BRZ8kieM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've come up with a few ideas regarding Killer Moth and Giganta that surprisingly got good feedback on here. Had an inkling to write full stories regarding both for a while now

I just want universe where it take in ww2 marvel.

Bump, I guess. Come on, I thought it was a good idea...

Going off this, I always was curious what it would be like if Cap never went under and was there at the end of the war. What would he be doing in the immediate post war years?

I like it as a Alt-Universr story

Comics/DCAU-wise, I've always liked the idea of having one of the non-powered heroes on the Justice League be convinced by Lex Luthor to be a mole for him. Lex gives 'em the ol' speech about how Superman can't be trusted, blah blah etc. and because he's a level 12 intelligence or whatever he convinces them to switch sides.

Like, take this scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k
But instead of beating him up, Luthor just talks Question down and changes his mind. That's how Luthor should be written IMO, he never gets physical. He can out-talk and out-smart anybody, so he should do that. Question is more likely to be convinced I think, because he's seen the alt-universe clips so he knows that Superman can and will cross lines thought unthinkable.

So then the next bit would be the mole secretly undermining the JL's actions, fostering discontent between the B and C list heroes and the A list ones, and leaking info to Luthor and his injustice league/secret society thing.

Maybe even add a love triangle with a villainess making moves on him and he gets torn between her and Huntress. Cheating and moral angst happens, pushing him further down the villain path.

Eventually, he gets found out and there's this big fight at the watchtower when Question disables it's defenses to allow the secret society to storm it. I like the idea of him dying in the fight, unrepentant to the end. idk. Maybe Huntress shoots him lol.

It's pretty autistic I know, but I love fallen hero stories, secret love stories, and villains who make a good point but go too far.
So that's my autism, anyways.

I like it, but I feel it'd work better with someone like Moon Knight, since he'd take pleasure in dealing the pain.

Attached: tumblr_p075rwbKCJ1rqaiazo1_1280.jpg (695x235, 32K)

My Warhammer/ASOIAF crossover

Fighting commies, obviously. If Cap didn't go under, and neither did Bucky, there would be no Winter Soldier to fight either. He might be doing black ops in East Germany, or nazi hunting in Argentina.

Planned out a four-issue miniseries (and wrote the first) about Lady Shiva cutting ties with the League of Assassins because I absolutely detest how they've stapled her to them, and how much it has hollowed the character out.
Set in Hong Kong, a rising star underboss in the League's local chapter is found murdered in a safehouse, with Shiva's name written in his own blood. And it just turns out she's in town. Assuming someone's trying to frame her, the chapter's leader goes over to visit Shiva, but she just smiles and basically goes "Oh yeah, I totally killed the guy" but doesn't say why. The leader is then trapped between the need to enact retribution and the very real possibility that Shiva will slaughter everyone he sends after her, so he calls on the services of a tame retired police detective to find out exactly what happened in that safehouse in the hopes that he'll find a solution that will allow them to save face and keep them from going to war. But when the assassins loyal to the killed underboss decide to take matters into their own hands, things get messy. Not to mention bloody.
So it's a reverse whodunit that mixes John Woo-esque hard boiled crime fiction with wuxia martial arts action, with a theme of personal agency/ambition vs loyalty/respect.

Attached: Lady Shiva - Bloody Good Time.jpg (1248x1744, 798K)

Vril Dox doesn't sell his descendant's soul to Neron and has a slightly stabler family, resulting in a L.E.G.I.O.N. that becomes a real force to recon with. The story basically details how the organisation expands, rivals and outlives the rainbow corps and becomes such an institution that the UP and later on the LoSH have trouble competing with them. Lots of political drama.

I also have some slightly autistic Earth 3 Brainiac ideas. Mainly about him trying to travel around the universe to save/enlighten everyone and failing miserably.

When I read "autism-tier fanfics" I still thought there'd be paragraph breaks. But okay, here's mine:

Not written by me:
>It's DC's yearly "JOKER IS BACK, EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT!" story
>This one's called "Death of the Joker", and the marketing suggests that this is it- Bruce is going to kill the Joker once and for all.

>The story comes
>It's your standard Batman v Joker fare, but with the overarching question of WHEN WILL HE KILL THE JOKER.
>Gordon keeps asking.
>Barbara keeps asking.
>Damien tries to understand, tries to keep to the code his father taught him, but how can his father let this madman survive.
>The story reaches it's denoument
>Bruce can't fucking do it.
>Batman's morals hold out, because of course they do. Without them, he's nothing.

But that doesn't matter, because
>Jason fucking kills him. Just blam, right to the face. Doesn't even get a drawn out, DitF crowbar beating.

Now I come in, and I get to write this new, actually interesting paradigm:
>There's a power vacuum where Joker's criminal empire used to be.
>Harley declares herself his true heir
>Most criminals don't give a fuck, since she's not strong enough to stop them splitting J's carcass among themselves.
>Batman knows this'll only lead to civil war that'll consume Gotham.
>He can't condone what Jason has done, but he has to do what he can.
>Jason takes the Joker's mantle, and takes over his whole operation, by extreme force.
>Bruce watches the monster he created be unleashed, and has to tell himself this is for the greater good.
>When the smoke clears, Red Hood is the biggest ganglord in Gotham, albeit reluctantly.
>So it's almost how Red Hood was introduced, but with the distinct difference that he and Bruce have made amends, there's no bad blood or vengeance between them now, just business that keeps them apart when they'd just become closer.

Attached: DELETE.jpg (1650x1268, 342K)

ok, you got my attention. what happens next?

When I saw the words "Lady Shiva" I knew this'd be you, Judge.

Gotta say, that's a cool little piece, have you checked to see if there's any established DC characters in Hong Kong that could service your story? New Super-Man might have a few secondaries you could use.

Thanks! No established characters, because I'm lazy and couldn't bother to check, but also because I wanted to take a page from O'Neil's Question and populate the script with fairly believable, human characters that can make a better contrast with the inhuman engine of kung fu annihilation that is Shiva.
I did have a lot of fun "casting" the characters, tho'. The dead underboss I wrote as being "Leslie Cheung playing Goro Majima from Yakuza", stuff like that. The fight scenes are also fucking full of hyperlinks.

Attached: the question v1 028 (01).jpg (1280x1956, 912K)

>Clark's ship lands on the Wayne property
>Waynes adopt him and raise him with Bruce
>Clark has to work more to keep powers hidden as part of such a public figure family, it becomes so ingrained he just freezes up with Ma and Pa Wayne get shot
>Bruce decides at least nobody will suspect them without even the rumor of Clark being different out, starts planning to be vigilante
>Clark goes with the Batman plan out of guilt, but has enough hang-ups about his powers that sometimes he has a hard time using them at all to make it more fair
>Both decide to become Batman, building up an even more terrifying image of what the Batman's like
>Bruce is a bit harsher and more mature from being the protective brother while Clark is meek and kind of helps Bruce keep from going evil until they get a Robin or something

I just think Bruce and Clark being brothers and best friends as kids would be cute.

Editorial sits on their ass for six months and then reboots to the status quo.

Nah, I kid:
>The Red Hood book is basically Godfather II, but set in Gotham.
>It shows the reluctant Jason as he oversees Joker's operation. This is important because it details J's organized crime side, one that is often overlooked but I feel is essential to how the character functions. Without the gangster side, he's just a psychopathic hurricane with no character. Giving that organisation faces, supporting characters (including perhaps a certain NUMBAH ONE GUY from the Burton movies?) and interesting stories makes it a part of Joker you can't easily erase later.
>Although they don't trust a batbrat at first, Red Hood's criminal past, his ruthless tactics and his charm win over a few loyal goons.
>But heavy is the head that holds the Clown Prince crown, and Jason is going nuts surrounded by these criminals.
>Harley tempts him, both sexually and with the promise of taking the empire from him. They get a little bonding moment over the lives they lost to the Joker's influence.
>Batman stealthily visits him sometimes, to see how he's holding up. But eventually it becomes clear Bruce can't face that it was his own inaction, and his training, that brought Jason here.
>Eventually, Jason sees this, sees that he's just another guilty spot for Bruce to wank his angst to, and he lashes out.
>Some bumbling mook comes in to see what the boss is so upset about, and sees Gotham's premier crime boss fraternising with the Batman, which blows wide open immediately.
>Jason fights for the empire he's not even sure he wants.
>Bruce battles petty crime, knowing the source is his own son.
>The rogues plot their overtaking, and the civil war Bruce feared may not be contained after all.

Attached: DELETE.jpg (1100x687, 399K)

i don't know the character neither your works, but that plot sounds really good.

I'd love to read them sometime, but keep it up and crack it out until it gleams, I'm sure it'll be spectacular.

Did you ever get a story published in Zarjaz, btw?

This assumes Jon doesn't exist.
Clark and Lois, unable to conceive, decide to adopt. They end up taking home a ten year old Billy Batson who just recently was given the powers of Shazam.
Superman has to deal with keeping his secret from his new son while also dealing with a new superhero in Metropolis who is nearly as strong as him, maybe even stronger.
Billy has to deal with keeping his secret identity from his new parents, and trying not to look like a fuck up as Captain Marvel in front of his idol, Superman.

have you tried completing, copyrighting and then selling these scripts to DC? considering the new lines it has launched, they could fit somewhere in there.

'ppreciate it!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The script for issue 1 is right here, if you want: dropbox.com/s/ph2uclz8ju0qrln/LS - Final.docx?dl=0

As for Zarjaz, I actually got five: issues 21, 26, 27, 29 and 30. Plus one in Dogbreath 33. They've been exceedingly kind to me.

Attached: Lady Shiva 01.jpg (604x652, 104K)

Nah, man. The Red Hood story is massive, and hangs on the assumption that I can:

a) Kill off one of DC's biggest characters
b) Have him be absolutely, unequivocally dead for at least a year while I get a story out, no matter what higher-up writers may want
c) flesh out a world that is intentionally kept vague to accommodate for continuity errors.

Give me ten years. If I can get some sway in the industry before I blow my own brains out, then you'll probably see this story one day. Along with a Riddler/Catwoman marriage and- OH FUCK, I forgot about Heliopolis! I love that story! I'll write it up now.

Hell yes, Judge, I'll be reading this tonight, and I'll let you know what I think in the next appropriate thread I find you in. I may also try to track down those Zarjaz and Dogbreath stories, your 2000AD brain is possibly my favourite on the internet.

It doesn't have to be on DC's main line.this could fit on DC Black label.

Never even considered it, actually. I don't read comics so I'm not aware of how the atmosphere is regarding ideas like mine, y'know? I've also never written a comic book script before and have no idea how they work, so I'd have to do some studying before I started. There's open areas that need to be filled in in the plot too.

Something to think about fiddling with, though.

Well, they're a UK fanzine so it can be a bit tricky to find them, depending on where you are. But if you find you can't, lemme know and I'll upload the stories somewhere.

in DC's case they are opening more publishing lines for elseworlds, so i'm pretty sure your story would fit somewhere. Anyway, the worst case that could happen is that they tell you "no thanks" and they are unable to use your work because of copyright, and in the best case they hire you or buy the script from your hands.

Death of the Joker cunt here with a new flavour of autism:

THE QUESTION: HELIOPOLIS

>Vic Sage takes a job at the Daily Planet, and he moves from dreary Hub City to sunny, happy Metropolis
>Lois Lane, who the 2005 Q miniseries established went to college with Vic, thinks he's a creep. Jimmy Olsen is enamoured with the hard-hitting celebrity journalist, and Clark is friendly enough in his civvies, and while as Superman he respects his fellow Leaguer, he knows Question can be unstable.
>Vic gets a big Suicide Slum story that blows wide open, and all of a sudden he's having to contend with outside journalists flooding into Metropolis.
>Jack Ryder, The Creeper, another Ditko creation, is his big rival. But there are nicer faces there, like Iris West-Allen, who desperately needs fleshing out as more than Flash's love interest.
>The whole book reads like something between Gotham Central, True Detective and Transmetopolitan. It'll flesh out Superman's long-time supporting characters (Like, what does Steve Lombard do in his spare time? What secrets lurk behind that moustache?)
>But more importantly, it's a dissection of Metropolis as a whole. Heliopolis is the name of a city that worships a sun god, and when you put apophenic, holistic conspiracy theorist Question in the middle of that, he starts to dissect the larger superpsyche of the place.
>Seeing the dark side to Metropolis holds a lot more impact than seeing the dark side of Gotham, because most sides of Gotham are dark. Seeing the seedy underbelly of the City of Tomorrow would hit a lot harder.

I'd like to see cameos from Green Arrow, because I love when he and Q interact, but also Riddler, because I think they deserve a rematch, and a big Luthor plot in there that I haven't fleshed out enough to discuss. Superman, as a character, wouldn't really appear, but his presence would be everywhere in that city, the red streak in the sky a confirmation of higher power to millions.

Attached: DELETE.jpg (500x779, 140K)

I am one of those degenerates who has an interest in Zucest. I also have an interest in classic literature.

So I once had an idea for a story that combined the two interests, set some time after the "Smoke and Shadow" comics. The idea is that it's Avatar mixed with King Arthur, with Azula playing the role of Morgan le Fay. Zuko goes out to hunt for Azula when she's on the run, and eventually catches her. However, she manages to seduce him, and they fuck. But Azula steals away while he's sleeping in the aftermath, and Zuko never hears from her again.

Fast forward about sixteen years. The Gaang are all in their primes, peace reigns in the world, Republic City is just starting to take shape. Then, lo and behold, Azula appears, with Zuko's bastard, inbred son in tow. She's managed to rally support from both latent dissidents in the Fire Nation and from the Spirit World, and her son, like Mordred from Arthurian lore, wants his father's throne.

What would follow was a massive clusterfuck as the prospect of civil war gripped the Fire Nation, and Zuko's reign was put in doubt by the revelation of his incestuous past. Even the people who supported Zuko would have had their loyalty shaken by the revelation--Aang, in particular, would be horrified, and he would have been, to a certain degree, undecided on what to do.

I never decided whether I'd have it end with Zuko the clear victor, or whether I'd go full AU and play the end of Le Morte d' Arthur out to the hilt.

Attached: Azula-Zuko.jpg (800x400, 90K)

Sounds cool. Long as Vic doesn't get lost in the guest appearances, I'd be down.

YES.

Nah, Vic has to be front and center in his own book, but I'm always wondering where to take him, personally, as a character. The Question's great for exploring...questions, of the DC Universe, but as far as Vic Sage the man goes, what you do with him, as any cape character, depends somewhat on what comes before.

But with Vic being a different character in almost every run, that can get tricky.

Well, I'm the world's second biggest O'Neil Questionfag, so I'd lean on that and say the best way to go about it would be to have Superman, the perfect guy, hovering over Vic's head 24/7. Making him very conscious of his own faults and insecurities, but also weirdly pushing him forward, inspiring him to keep going. Maybe make it so first it seems like he's doing it out of spite, to one-up Supes by uncovering all the dirt that he can't or won't see, and slowly develop it into Vic dealing with that inferiority complex and, through others, learning to see Supes and the inspiration he provides in a more benign light. All while, like you say, keeping Supes himself as a barely seen presence and building up to a last issue meet up that's all about finding the humanity in Supes. After all, he may know who his parents were, but Supes is still an orphan like Vic. And that already is something they both share.

Attached: Question 40.jpg (1280x1924, 995K)

Judge, you continue to be the wisest man on Sup Forums.

I assume #1 O'Neil fanboy is Rucka?

Violently. I remember reading an interview back when he was doing Books of Blood, and the interviewer was also an O'Neil fan, and Rucka just completely forgot about his own work and nerded the fuck out with this guy for like six questions. It was amazing.

Solid concept.

I think I've read the same interview. His passion for O'Neil, and his work in giving the Question character refreshed longevity with Montoya, is always a reason I feel weird writing Vic. Rucka established a really great legacy with Renee, but at the end of the day Vic is the Question I always wanted to write when I was a kid.

I thought about having Vic, Renee and Tot as a team, working in tandem and using "The Question" as a collective noun. It'd be a cool idea but as you've said, Heliopolis has cameos enough to spare.

Okay, triple sevens. You want a really autistic fanfic idea?
More Teen Titans. [/spoiler ]
fanfiction.net/s/12850397/1/Titans-Forever

I've heard that idea couple of times, yeah. It's decent, but I've yet to see someone talk about it beyond just the coolness of having the two running around together again. Would 100% support some Tot cameos tho'. Old guy's great.

Not gonna lie, i thought this was a setup for a Batman rapes the Joker joke but this is actually pretty good

So wait, Stark is recording CP and passing it to Frank and Frank is killing the perpetrators but then broadcasting CP in Times Square *and* posting it online *to explain why he killed the people involved*?

I don't think you've fully thought this through, OP.

I had to hold back with every new line of greentext. The moment I wrote "Gordon" was the closes my dark meme passenger has came to taking over.

Stark is frequenting rich guy circles, right? He bugs the clubs and places all the “1% of the 1%” folks gather, and from that, he knows who to big personally. So when Governor A goes to have his weird cult meeting, Stark’s big sees everything. The human sacrifice, the rapes, everything. He passes the info to Frank, who Franks all those involved. When news of Important People being killed hit the News, the info gets “leaked” so that the people know why those scumbags were killed.

I don’t see what’s complicated about this.

Batman becomes evil after losing a loved one, takes over the Earth by tricking the Justice League, and uses parts of his own rogues gallery as allies to his plan, all while using a Red Sun to make sure Supes can't interfere with his plan.

Final battle is Supes vs Bats, Bats is using both venom and kryptonite to beat the shit out of Clark. Clark eventually wins with the help of Manhunter.

After the sentence before that i was on edge, thinking "theres no way he would make it so obvious", what i found was how the Arkam knight game should've been handled

I have this story about Doom marrying a Royal, to become legitimate. They run around the circles of Marvel’s Kings, and so meet with Namor, Black Bolt and Black Panther. Doom’s wife and the Panther develop an affair, Doom finds out, and so he invaded Wakanda on grounds of personal humiliation. In the end he razes Wakanda to the ground, and before he kills his ex-wife and T’Challa, he reveals that it was all part of his Leilani, and that he used pheromones to make them feel attracted to each other. He rips off T’Challa’s Head, chokes his ex, and then watches over the burning country. And from then on he begins building his empire. It would pretty much be Troy’s story. I’d even add some Greek blood to Doom to make it more poetic. It’s an autistic idea, but the thought of Doom chucking himself to obliterate his enemies is amusing to me.

Attached: 05610880-3F9F-4752-9A2C-C4AB3859D8BC.jpg (1332x1648, 666K)

>namely preserving everything and not allowing the power-hungry tech-corps to lead the world into an industrialized, singular entity based on blatant consumerism.
And he does this by leading the world into an industrialized, singular entity based on blatant consumerism?
Actually never mind, that's exactly something that Tony would do.

Reposting my crossover idea.

Attached: Comic idea.png (1799x424, 50K)

Eh, Tony’s interested in stuff like clean energy. He wants a technological paradise, but not one that does away with nature. Same way, he differs from all those “muh United world” folks because he still believes in individuality and distinction.

Superman realizes that humans are doing to Earth what Kryptonians did to Kyrpton and teams up with Poison Ivy to take control over earth also maybe they bang.

Honestly this sounds like a plausible sequel to that What If issue where Punisher's family didn't get killed at the park and Frank became a cop, only for his family to be killed anyway because he wasn't going tp be bribed, so he became a Punisher who collected all the evidence incriminating his targets, kills them, then sends that evidence to news media and such

My favorite is the OC that Sup Forums made in a Squirrel Girl thread that one time.

>Rat Brat, unsuccessful wannabe supervillain
>14 year old scrawny insecure douche
>with all the powers of a rat
>half-asian w/ obligatory abusive exmilitary stepfather
>thirsty for attention/publicity
>secret crush on Squirrel Girl, his self-professed sworn nemesis (despite having only fought her once, and losing handidly off-screen)
>eventually self-sabotaging disposition gives way to Black Manta tier autistic motivation
>actually grows into midly-successful B-list villain
>occasional enemy of current crop of Marvel diversity hires (Champions)
>huge nuts

"The knot turned into a noose"
Judge, you fucking cad!

Gonna hit my local for the latest Zarjaz, the others you may have to upload, but dang is that script some atmospheric, hard-boiled shit. Your descriptions and references show a real knowledge of the genre, but some of your hyperlinks are dead, my man.

Ahh, thanks a ton dude! Glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for the heads-up about the links too. It was written two years ago so I suspected so.
Good luck with the LCS. Be happy to upload any of the ones you can't find.

Attached: Chow Yun-Fat Thumbs Up.gif (141x141, 483K)

Here's my idea to fix the Marvel universe. The Punisher purges SJW Marvel with a fifty caliber sniper rifle. Black Spiderman? Boom! Headshot. Kill Iron Nappy Headed Ho in a drive by. Castle gets his hands on a nuke. Muslim Marvel? Ackbar this! Nuke her and Mecca at the same time. And make Nick Fury white again. This will be the last page.

Nick Fury: (Drinks beer) Hey, remember when I was black and everybody had to bow down to faggots and feminists?

Punisher: Yeah. Thank god for President Trump. (Drinks beer)

Attached: punisher by garth ennis.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

I always thought a model UN thing with Doom, T'Challa, Magneto, Namor and Black Bolt would be cool. Sort of like an anti-Illuminati, where they're all at each others throats and the tensions at 11 all the time.

Except for the beach episode.

0/10, weak bait.

(drinks beer)

He's BROADCASTING CP IN TIMES SQUARE.

How is he any different to the guys who made it? He's still exploiting those children. He can't blank out what's happening or it's just a blurry whatever, not evidence of anything. You're talking about a New York that seriously believes Spider-Man is a creep because it's in the paper, despite all the good work he's seen doing every day. People think he's got an angle.

Now, even setting aside for one moment the fact that Frank is exploiting the suffering of these children to further his insane rampages (because you said it yourself, he suddenly stops going after mobsters and petty crooks when he gets a CP dealer, and for all he knows Stark is actually encouraging all this stuff to be made), he's at this stage broadcasting CP worldwide and in one of the most crowded, populous places on earth *in order to prove that the people who have CP/feature in CP must die*.

Two things: firstly, that's retarded. If you can't see how irrational it is, you're a moron.

Secondly: all the pedos in the world only need to get a webcam feed from Times Square and bingo, they've got fresh new CP delivered to them at home.

The cops aren't going to find them all. Frank can't possibly find them all - he doesn't have enough hours in the day. Frank's also probably causing a proliferation of their numbers - even leaving aside the legal situation where *viewing* much less possessing/recording (as many tourists would undoubtedly accidentally do) is a crime, the actual number of willing pedos is going to go up, and he's their main dealer, even though he's just a proxy for Stark in your scenario.

But say we can't leave aside the tricky legal issues. Say Frank decides that viewing this shit is enough to warrant a skull-shirt visit. Where does he stop? He's going to end up nuking a major city just to prove his lunatic point.

Really, OP, you need to think this through more carefully.

I've had two ideas for sequel series. In brief:

>Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
In the years after Korra's death but before the appearance of a new Avatar, one young earthbender takes up the charge of becoming an Avatar through training, traversing the world in a bid to learn the arts of the other three bending forms.

Possible scenarios include the main character being a non-bender entirely who trains in the arts, as well as dichotomous storylines involving an earthbender whose rich parents bought them the title of "Avatar" while forcibly hiding away the true Avatar.

>Over The Garden Wall
A spiritual sequel painting The Unknown as a pastiche of/homage to Hollywood Westerns, following the journey of a young boy as he traverses the deserts and prairies. His goal: Find the cruel and corrupt highwayman who kidnapped his mother and kill him.

I don't really have a super developed idea aside from my full cartoon idea, but I do have one floating around concerning moon knight.
It starts with moon knight being as he usually is, that being estranged from everyone he loves and alone. It mainly concerns him trying to help his former enemies, after having been disgraced by his killing of bushman and the death of carson knowles/black spectre. He then goes around to each villain that is still alive, and attempts to help them, and yet each of them either reject it or die in the process of redemption, leaving Moon Knight mentally worse for wear each time he fails. I don't really know how I would end it, but how does it sound so far, and what could make it better?

thats pretty dope, it could be a ultimate universe version of the duo. that universe is fucked up enough as is

writing a comic is hard the first time. but like all things it gets easier. you definitly need to treat it as a standalone idea, separate from dc or marvel comics. then when youve completed enough of it you send it to a minor publication

I want Superman to be moralizing: pastebin.com/BRZ8kieM

I also have an idea for a story like the Teen Titans but with supervillains. They're well-meaning young kids who overthrow a king (Dr. Doom might be interesting) and end-up creating a bloody fascist regime that purges half the country.

A not-so-fabulous-life

>nikki blackwell(the protagonist of dork diaries) becomes a vampire and has to be sent to vampire school(specifically, the house of night: aka discount twilight, the series)
>nikki's introduction would be similar to zoey's, but with the implication that nyx is less "exalted world mother" and more "idiot playing the world like a combo of civilization and the sims"
>soon, a monster attacks the school and nikki gets caught in a struggle between pro-human terrorists and elder vampires
>at some point it the greek pantheon gets involved and it turns out nyx is a combantion of rose and pink dimaond: a stupid and powerful god with a hard-on for humanity
>also: apthrodite is a precog fueled by her own cell death, the twin's closeness is played for creeps the OG five from the first sceries are basically the planeteers reicarnated but with phantoma, stark is dutchess'es familiar(,who is also the spawn of echidna), the twins are the reincarnated halves of a powerful water/fire witch, and jack gets lightning powers along with his tech stuff

already written by DC faggit

some years ago i made a pokemon fanfictiom that i ill probably never going to finish,i was going to post a sumary of it here but even the sumary seems long