Which movie is better?

Which movie is better?

Attached: 20180319_143549.jpg (2896x2896, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FuBHPlGufA
youtu.be/v1WDAV9FQC
youtube.com/watch?v=X3vKuhYBPWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One is an adventure story, the other a buddy comedy one. It all depends on which genre you prefer.

>The Road to The Gold

What?

Which is which again?

Emperor is better. Waifufags will disagree.

I don't know. I wanted to fuck Chel and Llama Kuzco so it's a tie for me.

I prefer groove more, but to each their own. I just felt like groove brought something a bit newer to the table with it's style. I also felt that it had more memorable and recognizable lines, such as "that poison," "when the sun hits the hills," "smash it with a hammer," etc.

Attached: 1470432715929.gif (500x278, 868K)

This.

yeah, ENG is very quotable movie, creators wanted yet another Disney Musical, Execs demanded something fresher.

Pull the Lever, Kronk!

Groove is funnier, but Road has better heroes and chemistry.
The songs in both films are about even.
Groove has much better villains.
Road probably has better animation.

El Dorado is definitely the more serious artistic movie, and I'm sure you could learn a lot about animation and storytelling by studying it.

That being said, ENG is one of the funniest animated movies ever. One of the best examples of breaking the fourth wall, and it's willingness to abandon continuity puts it far above El Dorado.

>How did you get back here before us?!
>Ah … How did we, Kronk?
>Well, ya got me. By all accounts, it doesn't make sense.

Gets me everytime. That and Kronk's conscience's scenes.
>No, no, he's got a point.

I prefer New Groove, but El Dorado is also good.

Oh, right. The movie. The movie for Sup Forums, the movie chosen especially to entertain Sup Forums, Sup Forums's movie.

That movie?

Road to el dorado is the adventure movie
Empoerers new groove is the Buddy comedy they just happen to go on a adventure.

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE

Attached: worry.png (326x351, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6FuBHPlGufA

i just bursted out laughing out loud after watching ONLY this scene.

Attached: eng.jpg (432x431, 203K)

No need to choose between them they're both fantastic.

Sting was so pissed they cut most of his songs that he made a documentary about it.

creators of Zootopia weren't happy either they couldn't make a movie about muh privileges.

sometimes you need sacrifices.

Groove is the better movie overall, but El Dorado has better music and a better waifu

>Empoerers new groove is the Buddy comedy they just happen to go on a adventure.
But El Dorado is an adventure who happens to be a buddy comedy

best post

I fucking loved El Dorado when it came out. I was obsessed with Mesoamerican culture and history back when I was in elementary school.

I saw ENG almost a year later, and although I liked the movie, I don't have as much fond memories for it as with the former (my life drastically changed during that time).

True

Attached: 1443149623220.gif (398x223, 941K)

They Might be Giants had nearly all their songs cut off from Coraline, and yet they understood Selick's reasons and didn't thrown a fit like a professional should. And besides, at least Sting's songs were released on the album.

The only grounds I could give for any of them to get pissed is not getting paid for their songs, but that didn't seem to be the case for either.

The New Groove. I know it by heart at this point.

ENG felt like it was written and directed by /tg/- I swear it has heir humor and situational comedy style all over it.

thanks, satan.

Mark Dindal, guy from Cat's Don't Dance.

>He doesn't know the new world was primarily explored in search of gold

Someone once described ENG as a feature length Chuck Jones cartoon, and I like that descriptor.

I personally wanted to fuck Chicha and Chel

>Mark Dindal
Does Mark play a certain tabletop war game?

My wife's family, every year for me...
youtu.be/v1WDAV9FQC
Way more quotable than.. Those scene where they pretend to fight each other?

The real question is
>sex with Chel
Or
>sex with Eartha Kitt's voice

Sex with cat Yzma

The Emperor's New Groove, easily

/thread

Chel. Obviously. I want her to wrap her thighs around my head.

>My wife's family, every year for me...
>youtu.be/v1WDAV9FQC
I'm sorry to hear pic related.

Attached: everyyear.png (938x778, 33K)

right

Chel.
With Eartha Kitt's voice.

Both of these

Road to El Dorado is an explicit homage to the old Bob Hope/Bing Crosby "Road To" movies which were, you guessed it, buddy comedies.

Pretty much, yes.

Attached: 1517960337223.gif (606x525, 1.55M)

>Is he humming his own theme song?

This is the scene that made my father cry laughing, the only time I've ever seen him do that:
youtube.com/watch?v=X3vKuhYBPWY

Prefering movie with insufferable obnoxious main hero is a staple of shit taste user. Enjoy your below average b studio disney shit I guess...

This user gets it.

Even when the movie is about the insufferable obnoxious main hero undergoing character development and learning how be less insufferable and obnoxious, o wise arbiter of taste?