People who should die in Infinity War

I'll start: Bucky has hit a dead end. he should sacrifice himself for Steve or Tony. Basically redeeming himself in death.

Attached: BuckyBarnes.jpg (748x448, 54K)

How mad would you be if they killed a bunch of characters, but than resurrected them all in pt. 2
aka what's going to happen

>didn't do anything wrong
>needs to redeem himself by sepuku

fucking lol

His redemption will come when he takes the mantle of Captain America after Steve dies

I don't hate that they kill or don't kill characters, I mainly hate how contrived the choices are.

For example a character won't die from a retardedly dangerous situation, they'll just die or get injured because of the directors personal favouritism.

Cap, Tony, Bruce (but not Hulk), Hawkeye.

As long as Shuri has his baby in one of the million post credit scenes that will be in part two

If it happens then someone should have to sacrifice themselves to do it. Like Cap.

Bucky or Falcon will be the next Captain America

Sam will probably get it over Bucky. TBh I like MCU Sam way more than comic Sam, so it would be okay.

What is with the Bucky hate?

Since when has outkilling Ultimatum ever worked?

And then he is brought back as a Nazi

Loki, it's long overdue and the character has worn out its welcome

probably this

I see Iron Man sacrificing himself in Part 2, thus once again bringing full circle the first movie and Cap's line in the first Avengers movie about him not making the sacrifice play, plus redemption for Civil War.

Cap will retire and pass the mantle on to Bucky

Attached: pottery.gif (540x210, 723K)

>TBh I like MCU Sam way more than comic Sam, so it would be okay.

It's weird how comic Falcon is lame and corny and Luke Cage is cool, but in the MCU Falcon is fun and charismatic while Luke is corny and boring. Kinda sad.

Mackie is just so likable

For once Synergy would work if comics Falcon was more like mcu Falcon

Black widow.

I'm fine with this cause Bucky in Wakanda appeals to me more.

If Loki does die Thor would be like Hela is dead, So I can just go down to Hel and bring him back to life, Thor gets into the Hel only to find his sister still is alive

Doesn't she have a movie coming up?

>redeem

Yeah that's honestly bullshit

It's been proven time and time again that when he has his memories, he will do the absolute right thing and nothing less. Him being tortured and brainwashed isn't his fault

Cheadle is old. Like, too old to keep this up with dignity. They need to get rid of him.

They only need his head, They can impose it onto War Machine easy

Mackie already said it's not happening.

nah, he legit needs to be replaced. He's not aging gracefully.

only way I would be okay with him staying is if they go down that cyborg War Machine route

Attached: War_Machine_Vol_2_8_Textless.jpg (1000x1519, 286K)

Passing of the Captain America mantle is terrible and doesn't lead to any satisfying payoff.

It should be Iron man

Agreed. Let Bucky become White Wolf

>Loki
To you perhaps. But not to me. He is the only meaningful character in the Thor franchise to me at the moment. Thor is dead to me after Ragnarok.

Cap, Stark, and Thor just so when they recast them there's a reason for them looking different as a recast.

Yep. She's safe.

Why do people want this so much? The name sounds lame as hell

Because they are dumb faggots.

Tbf white wolf is cool in the comics

>plus redemption for Civil War.
Why would he need redemption for Civil War? Ultron maybe (and even then, he's not the biggest cunt in that movie), but he did nothing particularly damaging in Civil War short of chimp out on a wanted fugitive for pretty understandable reasons, given the circumstances.

This.

I wouldn't be surprised if marvel kept Iron Man alive. He might not be in any more films for a long while, but they aren't going to kill their cash cow.

Not when they could bring him back 10 to 20 years later in a Logan style Demon in the Bottle movie.

Just think about it; All his old colleagues are either dead or have moved on. The world has new heroes, and doesn't need him anymore.

He has to clean himself up and get back in the saddle one last time to stop the real Mandarin.

Attached: ditb.gif (250x388, 247K)

Most of the world sided with Tony in Civil War, because to just about everyone and I mean just about everyone Cap was essentially running away with a fugitive who blew up the UN and it wasn't until after the final battle that even Stark realised it Zemo, Panther didn't know, the Army and UN didn't know, Watson probably did but I have a feeling Martin Freeman's character is probably a secret known character, like Red Skull or some shit.

Tiny Stank should die a horrible death.

Nah, Cap dies and Tony retires so RDJ can be the new Fury and take over Stan Lee's cameoing duties once Stan is no more.

Evans wants out so he will die.

>Demon in the Bottle movie
Iron Man 2 was supposed to be that, but Disney would have none of it. Hope you like quips, because that's all you're going to get for the next century.

People who should be brought back in A4 to fill the void: Pic related

Attached: tumblr_nof8zpEhtM1seararo3_1280.jpg (556x591, 81K)

Because they're stupid as fuck even tho Sebastian Stan already said he wasn't going to be White Wolf.

Disney wasn't involved with IM2 you dumb casual.

Cap dies but Bucky stays Winter Soldier
No that is dumb

t. brainlet

Bucky Cap was kino while it lasted.

I know Muties can't be patriots but we need a speedster as Cap

Some Entertainment Weekly guy who visit the set said he was going by White Wolf but it turned out the EW dude just went with the echo chamber hype of the end credits and assumed he was going by that name.

Bucky is called Winter Soldier in the merch and yeah Seb shot that rumor down.

This, I enjoyed Bucky Cap a lot and him and Falcon were a pretty good duo.

Attached: Sam and Bucky.png (500x643, 415K)

It can't work until you try it.

Getting murdered by one of the three great fuckheads of Ragnarök is pretty final, my boy.

Actually he is called Bucky on all the merch, but I agree with you other than that

Bucky will be Cap in stage 4 you retard, they've only been building up to it since Cap 2 are you blind and deaf?

I saw an interview recently where Neal Adams shit on Luke Cage for being a "gang-banger" in comparison to John Stewart kek. I think about it everytime Cage is brought up

Even Seb. Stan agrees Bucky ain't ready to be Cap. It ain't happening.

Disney hadn't bought Marvel when Iron Man 2 was in production.

Now that Logan and Deadpool have proven that R-Rated comic-book movies are Award-winning meal tickets, I wouldn't put it past them to really push for a R-Rated Iron Man film.

The question is whether or not it's going to be R-Rated for mature themes in general, or if RDJ's willing to go to some dark places for his performance...

At this point I think an R rated film is the only thing that will keep RDJ in the role.
>Tfw Cap actor will quit before a chance of an R rated Invaders film

kek, link?

>Martin Freeman's character is probably a secret known character, like Red Skull or some shit.

Everett Ross is a comic character

Will Marvel go full Riri (Williams) or should they switch to Shuri for Iron Man?

Attached: Full Re-Re.jpg (600x351, 25K)

Shuri isn't very interesting. She probably just sits in her lab all day listening to music and building shit.
I'd say Riri but I'd know they'd never have an MC with full-on Saga Noren tier aspergers and that's basically all I'd like to see from her character.

This. To me he's one of the only interesting characters in the MCU that has consistently changed in each movie and through the course of each movie (except maybe Thor 2); compare this to characters like Tony who keep getting into crazy situations and are in the eternal limbo of stagnation due to the writers being unable to make a judgment call on him. Thor's even worse in that they simply made him a second Star Lord.

He was signed to a 9 picture deal. If they had planned to kill him off, they would just keep him in stasis in Wakanda and let the cryo chamber be destroyed during Infinity War, versus showing him in a post credit scene in BP and in the trailer for Mo Money, Part I.

Only if he's Chthon. Anything else is boring and lazy.

Wanda probably fucked offs to her own pocket dimension in Avengers 4 and created a fake Pietro.

He will be after Infinity War and Avengers 4.

Well Luke Cage is cool and John is a non-character

Sam, Steve and Buck retire and talk pop culture through the years on Bravo.

Attached: Caps' Eye View.jpg (650x827, 100K)

>Demon in the Bottle movie.
sorry. not with Disney in charge. Only cheaps quips and cheap CGI allowed.

im okay with anyone else, just please don't kill her

Attached: HBxV0eTqm6Pg1kAMUD7clDjOdj_doaLHh-OKibF9S-Y.png (510x768, 420K)

>tiny character arc
>vague powers
>comical accent
she's had her moment.

I want her to die just so all the waifufags can cry.

I'd love for both. Ground and Air.

they could be Team America

Her character arc is about her becoming a powerful being, and she hasn't become powerful yet.

Also, Feige says she is using "chaotic" magic, which leads into a whole arc in itself, one that potentially could also escalate the conflict between Strange and Mordo, and add the Elder God mythos to the currently bland and shallow as a puddle mystic part of the MCU.

>Ironman/TonyStark
Have Ironman die at the very end of the second Infinity war film saving the world from Thanos, a fitting ending to his character's legacy. Have Rhoddy become the new Ironman, have Captain America or Doctor Strange take up the leader role of the Avengers. Have Rhoddy appear in future films, as second fiddle character (no more Iron Man movies).

>Hawkeye/Clint Barton
Fodder avenger. No one's gonna cry if he dies, so kill him off to add to the threat Thanos' character posses. Have the death be meaningful though.

>Vision
Already has a high probability of dying since Thanos wants the one thing that gives him life. I could see how they "could maybe" have Vision survive having the mind stone removed from his body, but kill him for the sake of the plot. It will give Scarlet Witch's character more to run on.

>Drax
One of the members from the G.O.T.G. needs to die, and I vote Drax. He's the least marketable, and least appealing, so he has a smaller survival rate than everyone else on the team. His death will give a chance for another G.O.T.G. member from the comics to come on board. Maybe Adam Warlock, or Charlie 27.

>Wong
Another Fodder Avenger. His death can be used as a plot device to bring Doctor Strange into the fold of the avengers.

Attached: Infinity War death predictions.jpg (3996x1233, 829K)

But MCU Bucky is so fucking dull. He has none of the old timey charm that makes Rogers work. If it wasn't for Steve's obsession over him he would be a big pile of brooding nothing.

It's been consistently "in development" since 2012. I'll believe it when they start shooting.

I could definitely see Tony retiring rather than dying, and RDJ basically becoming Nick Fury 2.0 .
And yeah an old man Tony story 10 or so years later could be fun.

The only scene where Thor acted anything like Starlord was the intro.

I wish she would die. She's dull as fuck. Not like she has anywhere good to go either.