Gender equality in cartoons

What are some cartoons where men and women get equal treatment?

Attached: Robin and Star.jpg (1280x1429, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JbPERHWngTU
dailymotion.com/slackattack1
youtu.be/19BeCUJJYE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just had this thread

Not me. It just gave me the idea

Well on the movie Bolt, Mittens receives her fair share of slapstick.

Attached: well-im-off-to-the-bath-surely-youve-heard-of-12367778.png (499x1426, 967K)

>Starfire
>being able to suffer from robin hits
completely impossible. Starfire is durable and can take nuclear blasts right in the cunt with barely any reaction.

This is Teen Titans Go! Robin probably has Toon Physics.

Are tameranians that durable? I know Starfire is a mutated one, but she seemed more Avenger tier than JLA

Tuff Puppy?

What anime is that?

>implying TTG isn't the only modern show with gender equality

a shitty one

Kono subarashi something something sekai
It seemed ok but I never finished watching it.

It's one thing to point out the lack of slapstick done to female characters. It's another to push it because it became your fetish.

See: Coco Bandicoot fags

I wish they had an episode where robin beats the shit out of star for rejecting him

She is pure and must be protected

t. /r9k/

They aren't

I have a kink for fighter girls with battle damage. Never see much of it though.

It was the gravity abiding tits that hooked me

>Top: Comedic
>Bottom: Misogynistic

>implying she shouldnt be beaten to a pulp for rejecting him constantly and bring a superfical bitch

In TTG Robin is a fucking psycho.

If only this stopped at the third panel, it would have been a nice dialogue. But no, they have to remind everyone that it's anime, and anime can't have good writing.

Funnily enough I cant find any pics right now but the Powerpuff Girls have been beaten up pretty badly. Mostly by monsters so its ok for censors i guess but they've been beaten by regular human male criminals, Rowdyruff Boys who are equivalent to them and not really monsters, etc.

>not posting videos
youtu.be/JbPERHWngTU

Kek

People wouldn't get it if they didn't shit down your throat.

Konosuba. It's a fun that tries to be a satire but gradually drifted towards regular Isekai shit. I barely finished the second season and probably won't be watching the third. Great characters and comedy though.
If you had actually seen the scene in it's entirety you'd know that the scene was supposed to be comedic and that cutting the MC's dramatic ramble about gender equality short would have killed to joke a little. The fact that you took it seriously at all says more about your standards for dialogue than anything else.

see

There was a reviewer who literally gave Crash N-Sane Trilogy a lower score because playing as Coco meant she got hurt in some of the death animations. I hate men's annoying instinct to protect pussy. We need a new war and advertise the war as:

"Die to protect the pussy."

That ought to thin out their numbers. Leaving twats to get fucked by men who don't give a fuck about them. It's better if honorable men DIE by the BILLIONS.

I like how we have nearly 30 comments but only 1 or 2 examples, if that. Makes ya think, huh?

Jokes are supposed to be short, he is explaining the joke after the third panel, thus not a joke, but a jab at the other character.

>It's better if honorable men DIE by the BILLIONS
I mean, we're already nearing collapse, why not speed it along a little.

Again, watch the scene before you try to seriously critique it. You somehow managed to almost completely misunderstand a simple bit of comedy twice in a row. The male character was explaining the joke because he wasn't telling one.
>Jokes are supposed to be short
Not really. Comedy usually needs to be paced really well and some jokes need to be concise or else risk losing that pacing, but others don't.

The joke is a jab to the usual Betapussy characters.
After it, she tries to push him off telling him to bath together. He just starts to get nude.

Attached: i offered you friendship, and you spat in my face.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>If you had actually seen the scene in it's entirety you'd know that the scene was supposed to be comedic
I understood that, thank you very much.

> cutting the MC's dramatic ramble about gender equality short would have killed to joke a little
No, it would make the joke better. This . He isn't telling a joke and explaining it, the authors are telling a joke and explaining it.

I have to disagree

Nothing is getting explained in that ramble. Nothing is substance is being said there, the humor comes in part from the length of the exchange. Congratulations, you understood that there was a joke being told there but not what the joke was.

Christ you sound like terrible company.

Gravity Falls

Attached: 1492205918316.jpg (640x426, 57K)

Who is talking here? Who is supposed to in the wrong?

>only two examples
This. It seems gender equality isn't a thing in western cartoons

Attached: 1429420498925.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Is that real? I remember the first three panels happening and him mentioning something about gender equality, but I don't remember him going on a rant.

At least I'm not an autist defending shitty writing.

Can you fags stop talking about that shit anime

Attached: 1511587803197.png (663x562, 291K)

Eberbuddy same bender equallity egreyboodie the same

Fuck that cowboy. Man up.

>When Dipper is being a dick it's treated seriously and he's put down for it
>When Mabel is being a bitch it's always for comedy
Not really

No, you're an autist that can't understand a joke.

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Hey Arnold, Ed Edd N Eddy, Spongebob, Squidbillies, Yin Yang Yo.

Slacker Cats. The show is shit, but it's slapstick basically happens exclusively to it's main female character.

Attached: tabitha.png (1197x881, 955K)

You should read Claymore

Attached: Cassandra.png (520x488, 185K)

>""""""Joke""""""
It's a jab at western culture, that's it, not a joke, get back to Sup Forumsutism.

Star vs the Forces of Evil.

Everyone gets cucked.

Attached: 1512596375555.png (1000x700, 593K)

>The show is shit
I'll fight you.

So, WE just had this thread. Why make another?

Well I didn't say I didn't LIKE it, user...

Because I really do. Guilty pleasure and all that. But ya gotta admit it ain't great/

No it isn't. The gender equality shit was completely supplemental to the actual joke you mongoloid. How can you be so retarded you can't understand a throwaway skit in a shitty anime?

The horse program.

Attached: chinesevanellope.png (351x319, 222K)

Where is Mr. Boots?

That was a "was it rape" meme thread.

I'm sure there are websites that cater to your "beating women" fetish. Go find one and fuck off.

Total Drama
There's even a boys vs girls episode where the boys win.

The two bullies punching Helga in the face the as she refuses to play football for them was one of the funniest scenes in the whole series.

>the dialogue would been better if it was shorter.
Now we reached full circle.

Her voice was so weird, but I liked it for some reason.

Attached: lml.jpg (793x720, 88K)

Who are you quoting there? Because that sure as shit doesn't like anything wrote.

I don't think her shota companion was ever seen nude

Your casual is showing, user.

She's one of those rare female characters who gets the shit kicked out of her, has a very unique voice, and does questionable gross things, but remains cute and likable.

Tabitha is a perfect being.

Attached: ears.png (1065x749, 1.22M)

based anime

Where can I watch it?

Any of the WatchCartoonOnline sort of sites have the first 6 episodes.
The last 6 were online exclusive because of low ratings. But here those are:
dailymotion.com/slackattack1

nice, thanks

What kind of man are you?

Attached: o-ABUSE-900.jpg (900x267, 83K)

This guy and his art theft piss me off so much.

You can tell when he drew a new element because it looks like shit.

>For some reason popeye and homer are in opposite positions

Attached: 1436937777428.gif (350x197, 1.94M)

>There's even a boys vs girls episode where the boys win.

The first show I ever saw that had this happen was The Proud Family, wherein Penny joins the football team (much to the chagrin of the extremely sexist boys) and then ultimately loses the big game at the end of the episode.

Blew my mind back when I was like 12 years old, cause the idea of girls losing in a girls vs boys situation seemed impossible, given no other show had ever done it (as far as I'd seen)

Attached: proud.png (704x480, 719K)

South Park did it but it wasn't the main plot

/our guy/

What the fuck is his problem

What episode is the bottom image from?

youtu.be/19BeCUJJYE0

Kitty Katswell got whaled on a good amount. I remember when the show first started, Sup Forums got interested because a cute female character getting hit by Wile E. Coyote levels of slapstick violence for laughs is really rare.
They lost that interest fairly quickly due to the shoddy writing.

Huh, is there something about female cats being paired with male dogs that makes writers more likely to subject them to torment?

Attached: Kitty_Katswell_165.jpg (211x386, 15K)

It's sad how Kitty was wasted in that shit show. It's even sadder how autistic fatfags prefer her mother

>virtually identical superfemales fighting
>DBZ scuffs for damage
>neither will take real or lasting harm
>"gender equality"

Attached: 1514874317300.jpg (623x414, 154K)

>neither will take real or lasting harm
This is literal gender equality. No one in JL takes real harm.

Equality in this sense, where violence is shared Show me supergirl getting the shit kicked out of her. Not thrown around by another version of herself , show her laid out. Recovering, viably recovering. We laugh when the men are carted off, cuffed to their gurneys and stretchers after the petite girrl demolished them. Show me harly quin put in the ICU after trying to fuck with something far above her pay grade

For some reason I remember her having a british accent

>episode 6 they're covertly dropping to earth

>new female squad member "Noretti" eager to help

>instantly dies during reentry

Attached: JT.jpg (210x240, 21K)

I just watched 4 episode. It's fucking shit

All isekai is shit gas yourself

Most people are very aware of that, the first guy who mentions the show itt literally said it's shit.

someone is pointing a leafblower at the dog. Its just nipping at the airstream

Just because theres times where it happens doesnt mean they're equal. I mean the boys vs girls episode made them retarded for no reason just so they'd lose, and it's not as much of an example but the girls rule one where the boys are retarded again and need to be rescued

None of that is true tho

Kek, the absolute state of weebs.

What are some cartoons where men and women get equal treatment fanservice wise?

You fucking plebeian.