WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: The Virgin Run.webm (341x192, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92eQgQ65WBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was necessary to show off his body features, I mean look at him user, his body is pure sex, I'm pretty sure all the girls in the audience got wet in that scene

SWIGGITY SWOOTY

They were going for speed skater. It did not work

>"I bet I can bury the hollywood juggernaut that is the superhero film genre in only three movies." - Zack "The Capekiller" Snyder.
>"You don't have to compete with Marvel Superhero movies if the genre is dead"

Attached: Zack_Snyder_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (1200x1745, 197K)

How long before Marvel plagiarizes it?

Oh hi Ladderbro. I recently met your comic fan equivalent.

Everyone knows by now that DC doesn't think

that's why they're casting people like Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy and letting talentless hacks like Ava Dipshit and Michael Bay to direct their shitty movies

>DC is hiring people who sell
This triggers the Ladderbro.

>They were going for speed skater
Have they ever seen a speed skater? Their movements are very measured and deliberate, nothing like this spastic, floaty mess.

>the Chad stride

They probably only briefly looked at pictures of speed skaters in motion rather than actual footage and went "yeah, that works."

Attached: 1520747265671.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)

Ava DuVernay just directed a massive box office bomb.

He runs like a camel.

Attached: 1520381399941.gif (250x141, 961K)

>They were going for speed skater.
But why? Speed Skaters are on skates. Flash is on foot. He should be based on track and field.

Then you should be happy she left your beloved Disney, Ladderbro.

Only less graceful.

Attached: Vince-Strut.gif (300x180, 1007K)

Fuck I don't know. Feels like they wanted exaggerated movement but didn't consider that it might look fucking weird

You mean like Shadow the Fucking Hedgehog?

this might come as a shock to you but WB and DC are run by fucking retards

>they wanted it but didn't consider that it might look fucking weird
Feels like you could say that about the DCEU in general.

They cast the only non-disabled actor on the planet WHO CAN'T RUN to play the Flash...

>
The Ladderbro thing is beginning to remind me of Barneyfag.

Would you prefer Flash doing the Naruto run like Sonic does these days?
I think I might. That's how dumb the skating is

This is Chad as fuck though. Full of confidence
Flash looks like a chimp who trained to run in two legs

Holy shit people STILL can't get over this movie after how many months?

Tom Cruise runs like a fucking dork.

Such a Ladderbro thing to say.

That would be better but not ideal.

RENT F
E R
N E
T FREE

>having the same appeal as goatse is something to be proud of
Its funny that a couple months after the most people can say is that it wasnt that bad while saying the Flash depiction is not as offensively stupid as people say.

Didn't Sonic do that before Naruto?

It never would. That man's feet are a fucking mess. We could never get a good stride.

Isn't this like a "making of" piece? That's probably how they wanted it so it looks cool in the final shot.

>Their movements are very measured and deliberate, nothing like this spastic, floaty mess.
He's not a pro and he moves so fast nobody would see him.

I assume they wrote and signed his contract before anybody thought to ask "can you run at all". That's the only way I can imagine a guy who has no idea how to fucking run like a human got to play a character who's only notable for running real good.

Are you complaining about the running or the fact that he somehow managed to get rare materials to make a suit or that he somehow managed to forge/tailor himself? Cause honestly? They should have had Bruce approach him and him go "Dude, I would join, but I can't sustain the flashing." And have the fucking billionaire just make the fucking thing. Terrible Writing. Terrible direction. I had high hopes with man of steel and they've been swinging with misses. Wonder woman was goodish though. Good on them for that.

If you don't know how to move your arms while running, might as well put them pointing backwards.

WHY THE FUCK THEY HAVE TO SUSTAIN HIS HIPS TO RUN ?????????

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS HIP SUPPORT TO RUN ??????????

Because if he actually ran like that, he'd fall flat on his face.
That's the kinda run you do when you lose your balance right before you fall.

funny when a game can make you look like a fool

youtube.com/watch?v=92eQgQ65WBQ

I'm pretty sure he did. I've never seen him running with his hands front of him

can't they just record him running 100 meters on any track or a freaking running machine?

He should have started out using materials he stole/borrowed from a lab and/or one stolen from the Kryptonian ship and then had Alfred fashion him one from rare materials or meta-materials that would make logical sense for a speed-based character. Last I checked bulky, clunky, interlocked armor doesn't really workout when running. Could have have just him wear a suit of medieval knight armor and it would have the same effect. He is probably running like a twit because his legs keep getting lodged into the chest armor plate.

because what this movie needed was more comparisons to Spiderman Homecoming to remind everyone how fucking great that was and how shit this is

Well then that would be smart, user.

lol i'm running like a retard and no one can stop me

Attached: on my way to page 10.webm (428x352, 862K)

IMAX cameras weight 50+ kilo

why are retards defending this

>Snyder is a talentless hack that does retarded things
More news at 11.

because they're retards

Except this was all Whedon

the suit, the run, the filming for most was done by Snyder. See: Flash's look in Suicide Squad.

And yet, here we are, seeing it. I'm not a major hollywoo producer, but here's an idea: pay a pro sped skater $100 to do an afternoon of body double work.

Attached: 1419649879557.gif (380x213, 931K)

Why is his right leg swinging out in an arc? Remember when the Avengers came out and those archers were making vids of why Hawkeye was 'doing it wrong'. Where are the runners when we need them?

What the hell are they doing?

They're making his cape flap

I guess it makes sense. When you move that fast air becomes more like water.

Snyderfags have reached a new level of delusional it seems.

user it's the Speed Force, physics don't really apply to The Flash.

Too much Devilman by the looks of it.

What sucks about the actor for Hawkeye is that he actually learned how to use a bow properly but then they told him to do it a different way because they wanted it to look cooler.