Can Doctor Strange beat Voldemort?

Can Doctor Strange beat Voldemort?

Attached: 51FED44C-E627-4E32-B450-DEB82DABCF06.png (2960x1440, 1.17M)

Voldemort lost to "love". He wouldn't even show up on Strange's radar.

DEH

I keep forgetting he has a head of hair, otherwise I'd mistake him for a really ugly Cad Bane or even a Tau.

Would Strange rape Voldemort?

Strange would charge Voldemort exorbitant fees for a referral to a cosmetic surgeon and use magic to force him to like it

HEH

He'd use his sling ring to open a portal to someplace he left a gun and shoot him.

>Voldemort and his crew's most dangerous spell essentially amounts to a flashy gun
>His crew got rocked by kids
>Voldemort thinks he wouldn't get rocked by the military or flare up the crusades / witch hunts again

Attached: PURGE O CLOCK.png (1280x876, 987K)

Voldemort's followers were invisible to humans and their teleportation can destroy stuff, so that's an opening for a lot of sneak attacks.

Can Uncle beat Voldemort and Doctor Strange?

Attached: 4081430-5513884183-Whene.png (1062x727, 546K)

right up until they realize that muggles are still human and absolutely petty as fuck.
If normies cant rule the world unfetted then we'll sure as fuck destroy it.
Enjoy your nuclear hellhole faggots

Voldeshit yes
Strange no

>sling ring

Ughh I forgot that was a thing

Can Doctor Strange defeat the main villian of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1473063744424.jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

But user, guns wont be able to do anything to him, guns rely on electricity and since electricity doesn't work on magical beings the military wont be able to stop him
that uncle vs. Voldemort thread was fun

I mean lets face it, most MUGGLES could have beaten Voldemort.
For a big bad he was ridiculously incompetent.

That is fucking false HPfag. You are literally retarded.

That's unfair, everybody losses to love and or friendship.
Voldemort would lose because he only knows like 5 or 6 spells and his best technique wich is supposedly an insta-kill it's really inconsistent.
Strange can do anything voldemort can and a lot more plus as the sorcerer supreme he should know every spell voldemort uses as long as he hears voldemort screeching the spell's name like an autist

(you)

is that even a question?
voldemort gets assblasted 10 times of 10, strange would quip him to dead

>voldemort preparing to battle strange
>starts to get quip'd at
>is visibly confused
>the quips continue
>crowd of onlookers hooting and howling
>voldemort doesn't understand this HIGH CLASS SORCERY
>accidentally drops his own wand and zaps himself with a death spell

>brave new world below 1984
ur a fag lol

>accidentally drops his own wand and zaps himself with a death spell
I could actually see that happen.
Voldemort gives off this odd "special needs student running with scissors" vibe.

I just noticed he seems to be wearing a necklace, likely the Eye of Agamotto. RIP Stephen.
Also I realized Strange has bested masters and advanced students of the mystic arts in Dormammu's zealots and Loki, admittedly mostly through unconventional means of comba, and managed, admittedly with the assistance of an Infinity gemStone to best a dimensional demon but is going to get S&M'd by a creature he's never heard word one about in his circle. Too bad the Ancient One didn't give him a heads up about that future, eh.

Maw isn't a magic guy, he's some kind of mental pusher, he's not a psychic but he does next level mind games that basically gives him mind control

Thank you for getting the intro decently

It's clever editing. Ebony Maw is actually shushing Loki.

desu I feel like even I could beat Voldemort

This pasta is cool because it can always have an appropriate beginning

I mean where your first part in the series, where you're written up as the big bad of, is to job to a fucking baby, and then promptly spend the next 18 years jobbing to a poorly taught wizarding teenager, its hard to take the poor guy seriously.

I guess that could make the necklace a mental projection.
I figured like others that it would be Loki who takes the Mephisto spot, but since Maw was already portrayed as a schemer in the comics and if what you say is true, I feel like they're going to make him take it.
How unfortunate for Mephisto, relegated in the movie audience eye as the unnoteworthy villain in the Ghost Rider movie while Dormammu's already ahead in visibility due to MvC3 and Doc Strange. Hell even Blackheart has a little bit more exposure through Marvel Superheroes and MvC.

I believe so. They've talked about how Maw will have a bigger role than people expect, and he's the only one played by an actual actor. Corvus, Proxima and Cull are all played by stuntmen.

Go to bed, Gordon

>It's something popular so I hate it and it's bad

He didn't really beat him though, he just made a bargain and it was mostly a bargain to get Strange to stop being an asshole in the dude's perfect dimension of pure terror and hell for aeons without time and where all form is destroy and all that exists is suffering. Strange just came and fucked it up by making it so Dormy would get bored of endless death and torture and so decided to take up Stevie on his offer of "I'll let you be you big demon monster with Groot's face ran through 3D glasses if I can please have my Chinese box office gross back."

As for Voldy I imagine Stephen would just put him in a loop forever watching Gandalf get cum in his beard from whatever femmuggle he love spelled into Wizards Alley.

We haven't seen anything that empressive from Dr. Strange. What would he do if Voldemort went to a crime-ridden black-infested craphole, taunted some niggers and teleported them behind Strange just as they about to stab me in a chimp frenzy?

I mean you're assuming A) they could actually stab through the cloak and B) Strange hasn't been putting more anti-magic protections on the sanctums. In either case Voldemort will get clowned on because either Strange tracks him down and the cloak straight up mercs him, or he gets got by some nigs in an alley.

>We haven't seen anything that empressive from Dr. Strange
I hate moviefags so fucking much

>guns
>electricity
Wat

Attached: IMG_2565.jpg (366x285, 22K)

Are they going to give us a reason why Strange can't just instantly teleport these jabronis away?

Attached: Loki-meets-Doctor-Strange-benedict-cumberbatch-and-tom-hiddleston-40966648-500-250.gif (500x250, 2.61M)

they also know magic?

He is omnipotent inside of his house, outside of his house he is breddy ebin high tier, but Corvus and the ugly bastards are Übercharged Spacegodzilla tier.

>Übercharged Spacegodzilla tier
That's unfuckingfair.

You gotta be that strong to roll with Thanos himself.

I know man, but it's just how it is.

I thought it was electricity doesn't work near the school. Not the beings themselves. Also guns will still work.

"Sorcerer Supreme".

Butthurttheimage.jpb

>guns rely on electricity

Attached: 1372118412226.jpg (232x258, 8K)

>Charlotte's Web and Ulysses in the same tier
i'm being tricked

The user is clearly living in the 5th dimension, cut him some slack.

Are they invisible? I figured it was just when they felt like using stealth magic

If they were ever figured out and got into a fight they'd be fucked unless they brought some magical beasts along then at that point the big guns come in

it's a meme from an old thread

>All these newfags not knowing this is a copypasta.

Bait or not, that's the correct placement

>guns nneed electricity
are you implying that the Chinese have electric powers? i thought it was a black thing

It may be any non-magic tech, I think the 4th book mentioned that for the underwater challenge they can't just bring in scuba gear because of a charm around the school.

Can movie strange use his classic spells?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (566x800, 158K)

>tfw fell for the elitist book meme instead of developing actual taste

Attached: 1512720841829.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

>all these (you)s
>only 1 guy seems to get the reference to the thread
meh, ill take what I can get

Attached: thQGV82IT9.jpg (261x292, 13K)

Strange would probably play around with Voldemort just for shits and giggles before simply erasing him from the history of the universe.

Doesn't look like at all, no. Nerfed into oblivion.

He would probably be smart enough to avoid strange or at least stall for time though

DEH!

Attached: 1521539086456.jpg (480x360, 5K)

Could Cad Bane beat Doctor Strange?

Is there a link to this thread? I'm curious

Tbh in books all experienced wizards were able to use spells without words
All of them would lose to any cop with gun
Ironman will kill any amount of wizards with zero damage taken