Why are female villains always hotter than the female protagonists?

Why are female villains always hotter than the female protagonists?

And why can't they ever win?

Attached: hold_her_close_professor.png (500x960, 955K)

Villainesses have a knack for manipulating the opposite sex with their voluptuous figures and are statistically proven to put out more than the good girls.

Attached: 33429ee550b25c88616ed650d47ffe3e.png (1670x2969, 2.62M)

Because according to America
sexy = evil

Attached: 1486623753039.jpg (580x1267, 65K)

>A villain will never fuck you into submission
What's the point of being a superhero?

reminder that sedusa is the undead mother of the Powerpuff Girls and her tentacle hair is made of her chemical x blood

Because IRL women are too incompetent to actually be a threat to anyone if they aren't sexy; they only know how to manipulate with seduction. That's why in comics female villains are unconsciously made sexy, because it seems "right".

>Being attracted to evil
>No Lawfully good sexy heroines in todays media
You will not tempt me.

Attached: 1503081240734.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

>only 2 episodes with Sedusa in her leotard and lingerie
>only 1 episode with Femme Fatale
I will never not be angry about it.

>Fuck Lawful Good Heroine
>Balance of Good/Evil remains unaltered
>Fucking Chaotic Evil Villainess into at least True Neutral
>The balance shifts towards Good

What kind of a Good aligned man can you consider yourself to be if you don't give of yourself in all aspects to push back the darkness?

Attached: tumblr_okolc0d4if1sayssqo1_500.jpg (500x750, 163K)

Liberty is sexy...

Attached: tomb vixen.jpg (252x200, 10K)

That episode would've been more well received had Fatale been proven a hypocrite from the beginning by objectifying herself like this

Attached: IMG_20180319_170523.jpg (2128x1402, 214K)

Sleeping with your Targets. More villains should do this

Attached: tumblr_nawseht8yT1rwdkhfo1_500.jpg (498x730, 139K)

Attached: 56af13ac6ff6b4fd006e73400b1287a4--penny-table-evil-villains.jpg (414x630, 41K)

Female villains are more logically suited for femdom (gentle or hard) which is why they're better

Because their amoral behavior allows them to do things protagonists can't

Like taking daily dickings from a monster three times your size

Attached: c4bb985713c5992956b658c3077eb26b05691bd2.png (1075x1147, 348K)

They should've made her a hypocrite after bringing her back for a second episode where she escapes from prison alongside Sedusa.

>Sedusa
How did they get away with it?

Utonium's mistake was not splashing some chemical X on his dick and then fucking Ima/Sedusa into submission. Could've had the hottest ass in town as a housewife and mother for the girls but he fucked up.

Attached: 38bde966-d6a0-4ed0-b4d7-6a28b226a275.png (1048x1920, 636K)

Who is this gelatin jezebel?

Eclipsa Butterfly from Star vs.

A former queen who was vilified by her people for eloping with a giant monster.

Attached: Eclipsa.png (1050x1920, 2.89M)

Evil waifus are my passion.

Attached: 1521174738107.png (1400x1000, 1.18M)

Especially the ones who display generousity to their followers.

Attached: Steamy Wuya.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

>splashing some chemical X on his dick
Would that actually work though?

I mean this in the most unironic and non-meme way possible: literally misogyny

it would give his dick super powers, or destroy it

Evil alien waifus are mine.

Attached: cf6140a313c28a0466d4c8724c2178da.png (3000x3000, 3.22M)

I'm normally a Professor Utonium/Sarah Bellum shipper, but I won't deny I like the idea of Sedusa getting romanced away from evil by the Professor

Isn't LD actually a dude?

>Femme Fatale sitting in her prison cell
>spots Sedusa seducing a nearby guard and grabbing his keys
>rips at the hem of her uniform, catcalls a nearby guard, and proceeds to follows Sedusa's lead
>they escape together
>they form an evil alliance on the outside
>Sedusa mentors Fatale on art of seduction
>Fatale masters the techniques and more
>changes her outfit, making it even more revealing than Sedusa's
>starts pulling extra hiests without Sedusa's knowledge
>Sedusa doesn't appreciate the competition
>makes her outfit more revealing too
>starts pulling extra hiests by herself
>eventually leads to an exhibition contest of sorts, each trying to sport the lewdest outfit
>eventually they wind up trying to rob the same bank at the same time
>get so caught up in their efforts to seduce the guards and out do each other that they forget they're there to pull a hiest
>their competition gets more intense and personal when they get down to the last guard
>they start catfighting, ripping and ruining each other's outfits until the cops arrive and they're sent back to prison — arrested for indecent exposure

It was a different time

>No strap running up her back
It's one of those butt plug suits isn't it?

Is Utonium asian?

not bad user

Attached: 1447400262085.jpg (729x1097, 82K)

Hot

Best Bad Girl.

Attached: smug livewire.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Why am I getting a Ronnie James Dio vibe from the monster?

>no smug electric villainess that falls in love with your innocent bumbling demeanor and craves your country dick
Goddammit...

Attached: Shocking Animated.gif (900x582, 964K)

Attached: 1513619040477.png (1196x1944, 1.16M)

If a woman is going shamelessly flaunt her bare ass in public, then she's got to take measures in backing the backdoor off-limits.

Attached: 524838a5d82ffc8ded9a226aeecd3605a2d97447.png (530x800, 281K)

>Wuya will never mommydom you

Danger is hot

>Spectra
Most underrated DP waifu

>Charm the villainous woman to the good side

or

>Letting the villainous woman charm you to the evil side

Which one would you rather let happen to you?

Very well, Doom shall best Richards in the boudoir, as Doom shall best Richards in all other aspects.

Attached: doom.jpg (736x1041, 107K)

>Why are female villains always hotter than the female protagonists?
Someone who is a Villain for you is someone who is a villain for You.

I like to pair a good hero with a darker side with a villainous woman with a kinder side. They help each other to become the best.

The best part about semen demon villains is when their due justice arrives in the form of humiliating defeat and destruction.

That's part of why they they dress so lewdly, why they walk and talk so confidently, and generally just ooze malice and deceit. It's an effort to have them dehumanized and earn the audience's hatred.

All of this makes it infinitely more satisfying when the villainess finds herself squirming under the protagonist's proverbial boot like a cockroach. When she's on her knees begging pathetically for the protagonist to spare her, you won't want them to.

She chucked the king and tried to get him to raise the product of her dirty deed.

Depends on what 'evil' we would be doing. Ripping off drug dealers and mobs? Sure. Robbing banks, art galleries, black markets, and stuff? Sure.

Taking over the world? Maybe. It depends.

Mass murder? Doubtful.

*Cucked

Stupid auto-correct

Room for one more?

Attached: 72c3be785874c0784da909c373e2c0a6.png (2480x3507, 1.46M)

Mandie is so underrated. One of the few things I liked from that show. Good taste my dude.

Actually, I think Kitty holds that title

Attached: tumblr_inline_ona80nV8tW1sj3uhf_500.png (425x325, 211K)

I just found out she is voiced by Ros from Game of Thrones wew.

Give this user a pulitzer.

That's not Desiree.

I said underrated, Desiree's a pretty damn good waifu

Underrated means better than they're commonly perceived. If you're saying Spectra is underrated, you're saying she's good.

agree

Attached: NewSquidInTown274.jpg (720x544, 70K)

This was great up until you mention the catfight. I think it would be better if they instead start seducing each other and then, just before the powerpuff girls arrive, they flee the scene, heading back to Fatale's apartment where they fuck the shit out of each other. Then they decide they're done with crime and retire to some island in east Asia where they don't have to work another day in their lives and can spend all their time being lewd together.

Besides being virginal holy maria good, you still have several hot female protags, just less, because like some mention seduction is a villian trope.
But you have Black Widow, Blackcat, Starfire, Cheetarah, Miss Bellum and more.

I never realized how criminally underrated she was.

Attached: uber_spacebabe_mandie_by_sftoon.jpg (1003x796, 215K)

Wasn't she only in one episode?

So Batman and Catwoman?

A few but not many

No. I remember her being in a few others.

Oh. Guess I need to make time to watch FoP again then.

>Lawful Evil
>Neutral Evil
>Chaotic Evil
Which alignment do you prefer for your villain waifu?

Lawful, because when she agrees to something she keeps it.

How do you envision the designs for Fatale and Sedusa's initial revealing outfits?

Not sure, really. This would definitely be Fatale's end game, but I'm not sure how they'd look in the interval stages.

Here's a thought though
>sleeveless
>backless
>all around skin-tight
>the horizontal bar on her outfit's insignia is where the top starts, exposing top of her breasts
>she only has one pant-leg
>the vertical bar curves towards her exposed leg and wraps around it
That all might be too busy in practice though. Also I'd do a quick sketch of it in paint to give a better idea of what I mean but I'm phone posting.

And for Sedusa
>make leotard strapless and backless
>make the hemline go down to her navel

They've gotten away with more risque

Attached: Nudusa.jpg (2560x1934, 621K)

Oh what I would do to hench for her.

Attached: Wu13.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

No, what the fuck lol

Spanked it hard to her when I was a kid, damn so was hot

Female protagonists have safe appearances and personalities to be palatable to a wide audience. They want the viewers to relate and sympathize to them, limiting what they can do with them creatively. No such restriction exists for the villainous, as they can just go balls-to-the-walls with her design, demeanor, and personality. There's also a "tempting the hero" trope that is pretty common. Being literally seduced to the darkside.

If you're talking about why people on Sup Forums are attracted to them, it's because we like women that can/might harm us, and will almost certainly have control over the relationship. The degree varies depending on what type of villainess is being discussed. We enjoy the danger, the confidence, ambition, fashion sense, dominance, and sheer force of personality. It's the male equivalent of the "bad boy" attraction. We may, at times, feel like we and we alone could work our way into her heart and truly be beloved and, to an extent, possessed and protected by her. We think we can break through the shell and, perhaps, help her.

Attached: 1517811349070.jpg (700x401, 139K)

If it leads to the production of non futa Dominator and Tyr'ahnee lewds then I'm all for it.

Attached: Mandie's_transporter_mishap.jpg (789x1012, 117K)

>Non-futa
But that's what makes it so arousing

Attached: 96471c47ac8be1d292b5d1460bd16ac75be6ddf1c2271c1e960b6f4383657016.jpg (825x900, 294K)

I want futa fags to leave this planet

Futa is only good when they bully shota.

Not him, but
>having dicks themselves, futas are more knowledgable and prepared to serve their husbando
>can also experience more intense orgasims than normal girls because they have more erogenous zones

For fucks sakes not everyone likes dick!

Chill dude. I'm just saying that you'll find a lot to love if you can just ignore the dick.

That's some hard convincing you're trying to do for yourself

Like I told the other guy I'm just saying there are benefits. I prefer girl (females).

Sure there is and sure you do.

Dick doesn't belong between her legs, it belongs in her heart.

But user, the dick IS her heart. And you make it go doki doki.

>sure there is
Yeah because I literally just listed them.

>dick doesn't belong between her legs
Then how do you give her lots of cute children and make her a mommy?

Attached: 26326.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Because you know that the villain will want to sit on your face. With heroines it's a crap shoot.

Pun intended

Futa is better than trap

You sounds like one of those so "I'm smart but I don't know how to open a can of paint" kind of people.

You're "facts" doesn't mean anything and you pushing it just reinforce me to believe that you're a closet gay.

I blame John Calvin

I don't see how that's relevant to the expulsion of all futafags

Ok? Do you have anything beyond random accusations and associations? Honestly I don't know why you're even taking this so seriously. Dick gets mentioned once and you're flying off the handle. If anyone's behavior is indicative of denial and closet homosexuality it's yours.

Now chill the fuck out. Goddamn it's not that serious.

So basically, we get to feel what every women feel when they're attracted to shit heads.

"I can change her!"
Boy, you can't.