Sonic the Hedgehog Comics

If Tracy Yardley drew this comic? How would Sup Forums feel? Would the moment be more surreal and crazy being that Yardley is truly based?

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1000x1609, 407K)

This is a sneak peek of his work for those who forgot. (for some reason)

Attached: RCO023.jpg (494x768, 216K)

Is this Coronation Street?

>Drano Cookies

It'd just be less cartoony/over the top.

Such good work. Back when Sonic colorists tried.

This is the problem with Sonic comics. They take away all the FUN and JOY from Sonic.

Sonic the Hedgehog isn’t suppose to be some serious melodrama and relationship insanity with a billion bland OCs and cartoon characters from the 90s that no one cares about.

It’s SUPPOSE to be a Fun Hedgehog that wrecks robots made by a fat mustache man. The only characters should be Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Robotnik (I REFUSE to call him Eggman. I am taking a stand), and Metal Sonic. No more. Anything else is wrong and doesn’t get Sonic.

/thread

This. Sonic should only be about Sonic, Tails, and Knickles as the main characters.

You know what? Fuck sonic and tails all we need is knuckles

Seriously, people like you piss me off. Get off your stupid comedy is everything high horse and get it through your thick skull that not only does people like serious stories over comedies, most of the time having a series story is better. That's not even addressing the fact that there's no reason that something can't be both. Not everything has to be constant wacky slapstick jokes. Also, you don't get to claim what sonic is supposed to be, and it's laughable that you think you can claim anybody else doesn't get it after spouting that garbage. Seriously, fuck you.

So what happened after?

Go away, Zack Snyder.

I agree. Sonic needs a sword and gun and a scar. He also needs to be in a love triangle with Amy and Bails (Tails’s long lost sister). It should be like Bleach meets Game of Thrones with some Blade Runner 2049.

Here we go with the retarded generalizations and memes. Do you really think that anything you just said is even remotely similar to what I meant? I don't know why I bother, you people are fuck children.

>Hurr muh feelings are more important than everyone's lives

Fuck off Sally.

No, you are the fuck children!

>Sonic the Hedgehog isn’t suppose to be some serious melodrama and relationship insanity with a billion bland OCs

Sonic Forces. Shut up dude. Sonic is meant to be anything and I mean ANYTHING that makes money for Sega. As a result Sonic is always an unfocused property and honestly entirely unsatisfactory. Sonic Archie never gained a proper ending. Their version of Eggman got away with all his crimes. Sonic Boom cartoon? It ended on a very BAD joke "Lolz we can try next season....IRL it was canceled." This is why I don't bother with Sonic anymore. I don't care about the characters because they're flat and one note stereotypes and whenever they do try to do more ambitious stories? They're all pointless because for one thing they're not canon given Sega will never acknowledge them and they'll never have proper conclusions and give closure to readers. Fuck Sega and to hell with Sonic.

I don't even understand why people are acting hype around IDW Sonic, it's going to be the same redundant routine. Eggman will get away with all his crimes just like Archie Eggman once an edgy writer makes Eggman kill off a bunch of characters like a mass murderer and nothing will come from the situation because Sega would nuke the USA if it dares to kill off Eggman at the end of the comic run despite him deserving death for his crimes. The Sonic Team characters are much too protected to be interesting. Sonic's core cast is about as interesting as Mickey Mouse. Note, I said Mickey Mouse, not Donald or Goofy. All these characters are Mickey Mouse in terms of how they're to be presented and this is why they suck. Bland no consequences no meaningful development. Garbage.

>no amy

Dudebroshoobie, No one cares about shitty edgy Sonic with relationship drama and serious stories with a gajillion.

They want it to be simple. Just Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles vs Robotnik.

And? You want relationship garbage like hmmm?

It seems impossible, but somehow Sally is an even worse character than Amy.

Simple stories are boring. And let's get to the point, Sonic started as a videogame series. A videogame can get away with simple stories. In fact videogames can do BAD stories even with bad voice acting, but gameplay is the meat of the project. And Sonic fails at that the majority of the time. The only thing keeping Sonic afloat is how cheap it is to make Sonic games (helps that Sonic characters don't need to have realistic fur rendered given they look like cartoony undefined animal things instead of the animals they represent). Under normal circumstances Sonic would be as dead as Klonoa.

I seriously hope the Sonic movie flops.

Mickey story and design is even more simple.

People like sonic personality and want to see him doing cool shit like acrobacies and beating random villains, just like they want to see mickey being adorable on his shorts

Sun Wukong is a Sonic character?

Monkey Khan, and until Penders forced the reboot, he was.

What? It's basically impossible to be relationship garbage with Amy because
1. Amy would never try and argue with Sonic
2. They'd never end up in a relationship in the first place

Right man! This morning looks real and genuine. Based Yardley with Based colorist

Attached: RCO002.jpg (1280x1992, 574K)

constantly

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1280x1992, 709K)

Who's Tracy Yardley?

I only know about Tracy Yardley!.

You are right. I forgot the "!"