ITT: Funny webcomics for intelligent people

ITT: Funny webcomics for intelligent people.

Attached: 44d49464c4ca90205aa42bafba612efe.jpg (630x620, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought the friend zone was when a guy tries to pursue a woman romantically but then he finds out that she sees him as a friend.

Originally was that but the concept has degenerated.

Attached: friends.png (686x953, 127K)

>if you're disappointed someone you're attracted to didn't return your affections then you're an entitled neckbeard who thinks women owe him
200 IQ

Attached: ON369.jpg (807x1201, 496K)

it's more the whole dwelling on it and never moving on and less being disappointing

Women can't acknowledge that men have internal subjective experiences and feelings.
Family, friends and romance are 90% of life.
There's a reason why the average live expectancy of autistic people is 36 years old.
And it's not because they're having happy and meaningful lives.

because autistic people can't cope with the fact that 'she's just not that into you' or something like that?

Hi roastie. How does it feel knowing you'll have just as much societal value as a used cumrag in 10 years?

Oh man, is this the MGTOW sexbot fanfiction in action?

>There's a reason why the average live expectancy of autistic people is 36 years old.
Because they don't know how to be human?

How did that happen? Everything was explained so clearly.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs

I think so, they are starting to act like big men thinking that women who wanted nothing to do with them to begin with are going to be jealous of sex robots.

Holy fuck user thanks a million! This shit is hilarious!

Attached: 1373567858852.jpg (720x580, 104K)

It changes from time to time. When I was high schooler back in ~2006 it meant a situation were you were basically a quasi boy/girlfriend. You would go out with them, hang with them, talk to them in the middle of the night, etc., whatever a couple would do, but one person saw it as them being really good bffs/bros and the other never managed to turn it to romance.

Sometimes it was malicious and the other person was stringing the other along for whatever reason.

Then the definition was that for a while after.

>SHE FRIENDZONEDED ME!
>You have done that yourself!

Well Sup Forums?

Attached: assigned_male_2016-06-13.png (579x810, 331K)

>I never asked for this

>What a shame

Attached: jerkcity3262.gif (588x588, 51K)

much like the virgin/chad meme originally having the chad archetype be described ridiculously in ways that weren't really positive, while the virgin was described in very average terms. The purpose was to mock how people were insecure, but normies just made versions of the meme with the virgin being bad, and the chad being good. I miss the old days...