Why are so many contrarian faggots pretending this’ll be shit?

Why are so many contrarian faggots pretending this’ll be shit?

Attached: 3DEF80B1-7093-4FF2-BC96-AAF15D1CA24C.jpg (1600x800, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/marvel-partnership-northrop-grumman-angers-fans-2017-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's got Benedict Cumberpatch in it. It might be.

because its popular and people on here think that being contrarian will make them look cool on an anonymous Mongolian carpet weaving website.

got me there.

Because they can feel it's going to break 2 billion and it's really triggering their hipster-sense.

I really hate how this board gets filled with obvious shills and retards from r/marvelstudios when an MCU movie nears release.

Go away.

Because they ruined Hawkeye

>reeeee why this board cant have my opinion on this subject?

Waste of quads

Attached: 1465829312360.gif (200x200, 76K)

It's the usual shitposting crowd and Sup Forums crossboarders. Happens with every cape movie.

does thanos take shits and jack off or is he a superior being who has evolved beyond that

But it's got THIRTY SUPERHEROES! It must be good.

>anonymous Mongolian carpet weaving website
I see you've never been King Shit on a carpet weaving website.

>does thanos
>jack off
What did you think "I'll do it myself" at the end of Avengers 2 meant?

>Hawkeye ruined Hawkeye
ftfy

In time, you will know what it's like for a movie to make more money than Avatar. To feel so desperately that your contrarian views are right. Yet to get BTFO all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Infinity War still arrives in 38 days.

Attached: smug thanos.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Thread

They're just fishing for (you)s.

Why are so many Marvelfags pretending it won't be?

Benedict "I'm not getting a sequel" Cumbercanned

Because this is Sup Forums, where contrarian assholes come to discuss how everything you like is shit.

Because it's a "super hero" movie and the poster has no character at all wearing a mask. It's already shit.

Wait, what? I am here longer than you, contrarian edgelord. Get off my board.

There is no possible way you've been here since before the MCU began.

>Black Panther
>Spidey
>Star Lord
Eyes, son. Use them.

Attached: 35C3A388-772B-4B3B-A64F-0BC72B5CF2BC.jpg (464x350, 33K)

Nice.

Why do so many people think this will be any different from every other cape shit movie?

Because it's a MCU movie, so it will be more accurately described as a family comedy and/or romantic comedy with "capeshit" peppered in to appease the "geek chic" generation

>Dark superhero movie

Near-guaranteed shit.

>Thanos, a villain who has never been used well.

Near-guaranteed shit.

>Absurd bloat

You saw how much Avengers 3: Civil War was creaking under it's own weight right?

There's nothing contrarian or controversial about expecting this movie to suck. In fact, I'd assume most people know full well it'll be shit. Maybe normies have no exposure to Thanos and have no idea how shit a villain he is I guess.

And hell yeah it'll make a shit ton of money, it's an unstoppable marketing machine.

Let's be real here

It'll make money, it'll be filled with quips, it'll ruin a bunch of characters and people will say that it was the best comic book movie for years to come and never buy any Marvel comics, but they will act like "Oh yeah, I know Thanos, I've seen the movies" and act all high and mighty.

I just hope Iron Man will get his ass kicked for good, I'm really tired of him and how the fanbase sucks his dick all the time
>b-but he is so cool

QUIPS QUIPS AND BAD CGI

>>Dark superhero movie
>Near-guaranteed shit.

Could you be more of a pleb? Also....are you implying a MCU movie will be dark?

>>Thanos, a villain who has never been used well.
>Near-guaranteed shit.

Probably agree there, it sort of makes me sick how much Thanos jerking has gone on since the MCU and more and more as this movie draws near. He's just a fucking autistic purple guy, he was never an epic villain.

>>Absurd bloat
>You saw how much Avengers 3: Civil War was creaking under it's own weight right?

I gotta be honest and throw the MCU a bone here, I MOSTLY thought Civil War was good, it was just the fucking awful Spider-Man bits that nearly ruined it all.

OH NO

Attached: 1521205897231.png (1064x422, 596K)

>Also....are you implying a MCU movie will be dark?

Thor 2, Iron Man 2, not so coincidentally the worst instalments of those franchises.

In a broader sense, we can draw a near-perfect inverse line charting quality and darkness of tone in the X-men films, the DC cinematic universe movies have been raw garbage due to their darkness, and well... You did see DKR right?

Checked!

spiderman wasn't the only thing that ruined it all, instead, of having a massive fight like in the actual civil war, all it did was have 12 people fight in an airport

Why is he so small?

The best X-Men films are dark. The best DC films have been dark. The best non CBM superhero movies have been dark.

The only one who can't do dark is Marvel because their focus groups are babies and manchildren.

>Thor 2, Iron Man 2, not so coincidentally the worst instalments of those franchises.

I wouldn't call those movies "dark", just boring. What was dark about them compared to any other MCU?

>In a broader sense, we can draw a near-perfect inverse line charting quality and darkness of tone in the X-men films

I think X-Men and X-2, as well as DOFP were some of the darker ones, and they tend to be some of the favorites. In any case, while the X-Men movies are certainly darker than the MCU, I wouldn't call them overly dark because despite some somewhat graphic deaths, it's still nothing I wouldn't call acceptable for kids.

> the DC cinematic universe movies have been raw garbage due to their darkness

No, they've been garbage because they keep ending up jumbled incoherent messes due to the studio not having a clear vision, nothing to do with the darkness outside of maybe Superman in which you could make the argument he seems a bit too dismal...but I mean, are you saying Suicide Squad didn't seem more promising before they "MCU"d it up and tried to make it a heartfelt comedy? It was likely never going to be that good, but probably was a lot better than what we got after they scrambled to re do it all, making it once again an incoherent mess.

>You did see DKR right?

Yeah, nothing about it being dark was the issue, it just kind of sucked and was boring. TDK was just as dark and was a fine movie.

live action is always shit

except superhero movies like Logan, The Dark Knight, The Winter Soldier are all dark in tone and considered the best ones of their franchise

you must be misremembering Thor 2 and IM 2 if you think they're dark, there's only 1 or 2 PG-13-brutal scenes and the rest is the usual jokey hijinx atmosphere

Pretending to have better taste than everyone else by hating popular entertainment has been the done deal since time immemorial.

> T'challa sacrificing his people to save a robot.

Hmmmm...

Your plan is stupid but I want to do it...

What are the chances him and RDJ are gonna make Sherlock reference jokes at one another.

>"why Sup Forums is contrarian?"

how new are you?

It's Sup Forums, do you seriously have to ask why people are being contrarian? Not to mention they get to shit on a big 2 production.

>avengers 1 was only good for all the heroes to team up and was actually a pretty bland action movie
>avengers 2 was a major disappointment
>civil war was the worst cap movie

Mo characters mo problems. I still expect it to be decent but expecting it to be the best or the worst is stupid.

Because they are contrarians
That is literally all that most of them do

Attached: 6C2A40F1-93E5-45AF-A50B-FA4632B02861.jpg (1280x720, 340K)

$0.02 has been deposited into your Disney Store Credit account.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the post

It's cool to hate on the MCU on this site because it's the contrarian thing to do and this site is inherently contrarian.

We aren't allowed to be excited for Marvel Movies or acknowledge they were great after they come out, because if the MCU produces any less than a Stanley Kubrick art house masterpiece its shit whereas the DCEU can make turd after turd but we're all expected to be unconditionally hyped for every new film that comes out.

If a new Marvel Movie isn't an “Avengers tier” pop culture defining revolution then they claim it was a dud, that "People aren't even talking about it", that "I don't even know anyone who cares Marvel movies anymore", that "the bubble has burst." Chastising it with increasingly brazen parroted criticisms that dubiously never go into any more specifics or detail than what can be gleamed from the trailers.

All those box office bucks and records broken don't matter either, because making more money isn’t proof of quality (“muh bayformers”), but when it comes to DC, "hey look at all the money BVS and SS made despite everyone claiming they were shit!"

And all the pop culture adoration for the MCU with everyone on social media, TV and the streets singing its praises doesn't count because popularity isn’t proof of quality, but, by god, you better believe there’s a sales chart waiting to be posted at a moment’s notice detailing Halloween Costume, Hot Topic and Toy sales should anyone doubt the DCEU’s popularity.

As for those critic reviews and movie aggregate sites, don’t bother bringing them up because “Disney bribes everyone with Mouse Money” and Rotten Tomatoes (despite being owned by Warner Bros) is clear proof of this, but at least we can still count on the Oscars (with judges who don't even watch most the movies awarded) to recognize true greatness.

And should you ever wear one of these trolls down into admitting or even implying the MCU is better than the DCEU that doesn’t mean jack squat because DC still has better Batman cartoons, better Batman comics, better Batman video games and better Batman Lego sets than Marvel.

Because the MCU has been shit since Iron Man 1, DCEU is just even more shit so people give the MCU a pass.

Based. Your quads reveal the Marvelcucks among us.
>OMG it’s le epic guys XD
I’ve never been more embarrassed on someone else’s behalf. Get some self-respect and stop shilling capeshit on Sup Forums.

>We aren't allowed to be excited for Marvel Movies or acknowledge they were great after they come out, because if the MCU produces any less than a Stanley Kubrick art house masterpiece its shit whereas the DCEU can make turd after turd but we're all expected to be unconditionally hyped for every new film that comes out.
Amazing, every word of this post is wrong. Sup Forums has been shitting on all the upcoming DCEU movies. We’re just irritated by the obvious Marvel shills coming here to shill their mediocre capeshit, and paying off the mods to do so.

>38 days
I can wait another month to kill myself i suppose

Do it in the theater

> Vision dies
> Wanda cries

Audience is silence...in indifference

> Spidey quips

Audiences cheers

You know this will happen.

They're still salty that WB refuses to #RELEASETHESNYDERCUT

This pls

Attached: 9cb7c2f425ee1ea87c00b834e4f4f544bcedbea8ea8535f8e78af9477c36a68c.gif (800x333, 2.91M)

Reasons why it probably won't be shit:
>Russo Bro #1
>Russo Bro #2

Reasons why it might be shit:
>Avengers #1
>Avengers #2

We never had actually good Avengers movie. Had it not been for gimmick, it would have had same reception as Defenders did, the resounding "eh" and I am being generous, I thought the first Avengers is actually really bad, it doesn't fucking utilize half of its cast.

>super hero = mask

Because you have to be a great eltilist critic projecting how the product must be for it to be good for the kool folks even tho you are only appealing yourself

The tears of impotent rage as the Snyderfan portion of Sup Forums realizes that their hating IW ashardasIpossiblycan has absolutely no effect on everyone else will probably cause a Flood Warning.

Attached: 1467037107922.jpg (1206x834, 1.14M)

There are people who hate the MCU and Marvel so much that they have commited their lives to shitting against it online.
Watch any FilmGob video on YouTube and look how his obsessive anti-Marvel posting has turned that young lad into a vessel of pure hatred for the MCU.
Success breeds jealousy and jealousy breeds mental illness.

Feels more like its filled with DC shills that have to shit on everything Marvel

Your hate is misguided.

This thread is a mistake in the first place since it belongs to Sup Forums, you should hate fag OP and his pants on retarded brain that thinks this thread belongs anywhere but there and mods who allow this cesspool of not fucking comics to go on.

Avatar was a fluke, I really doubt IW could get even 2B

You live in a world where a Black Panther solo movie is going to make 1.4 billion dollars.

>so many salty mcu faggots in this thread

>it's going to break 2 billion
the movie industry will start funding wars

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>N-no Y-YOU’RE The shill
>t. Asshurt Marvelshill
Why is it so hard for you retards to keep Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums?

>S-so salty! How MAD I must make them, spitting turds at their runaway successful movie empire!

Attached: Superfriends.jpg (558x464, 62K)

Another year where Disney releases less than half the number of films of the major studios, and takes in the most box office.

If they successfully integrate Fox Studios into their empire, it'll be a juggernaut (bitch).

Attached: 2017 studio domestic.jpg (618x419, 59K)

Because it's gonna be shit, but people won't care. This universe was sold as the first crossover movie universe and everyone thinks everything else is just a bad copy, and they're probably right, Marvel been doing the right moves and acquiring it's own identity.

But that doesn't deny the fact that the movies are repetitive crap, with bad to acceptable CGI (Ragnarok, HC, BP, did they even try?), the same progression, the same kind of humor, forgettable villains, meh soundtracks, and much more. And the sad thing is that when they change it a little, even if it's still mediocre, it gets praised and considered astounding, because people are so used to eat shit that when they taste something different it taste like heaven, even if it's still mediocre (see BP).

This movie it's gonna be crap the same way the first Avengers movie was, or AoU, or Ant Man, or CW, but people will have a good time and nostalgia will blind them, so it's gonna get good opinions.

Anyway, this universe already has it's fanbase and has enough time to build nostalgia googles on many people, and they'll try to defend it to death.

>le shill.

This post is Cyclops tier right.

Muh sekrit club

REEEEEEEEEEE

You are late to the party

businessinsider.com/marvel-partnership-northrop-grumman-angers-fans-2017-10

Attached: amused.png (364x428, 154K)

A literal wall of text to type "console war bad"

I never said I thought it was going to be shit. Just that I’m not excited for it and will probably watch it when I can stream it.

These guys will both be filling a seat opening weekend.

You realize your own chart shows that WB made almost as much money as Disney, and that the rest of the studios combined made nearly 4/5ths what Disney made.

Only in Orange Man's wet dream would this be considered "good" much less "good" for your Corporate Masters.

I know his suit is supposed to be like a lot thinner now but the large head just looks out of place.

Because its not Made of Ink and Paper