My GF just watched Captain America: Civil War and said she wants to read comics about Scarlet Witch...

My GF just watched Captain America: Civil War and said she wants to read comics about Scarlet Witch, because she really liked her. I've never read anything where this character's the spotlight, what would you people reccommend?

Attached: CW_Textless_Shield_Poster_03.jpg (350x497, 34K)

Scarlet Witch (2016), only about 16 issues but a good insight into the character.

Attached: 20.jpg (1988x3056, 1.41M)

Oops, I meant 2015.

>"my GF"
Nice try lad.

This, Marvel didn't really flesh out any of their females until the 2000s so there isn't much.

Avengers: Disassembled
House of M

Thanks very much, lads! Her birthday's coming up and she's been watching the MCU movies to prepare for IW, and hadn't seen any of them before except for Avengers 1. Suddenly she wants me to give her comics to read about Black Panther and Scarlet Witch, two characters I know nothing about. Can't complain, as she's never shown interest in comics before.

>implying when an OP of Sup Forums threads gets a GF he doesn't post a slew of "my GF" threads that are true just to feel superior to the website full of neckbeard virgins because he believed the memes

:^)

Avengers: Nights of Wundagore
Avengers West Coast: Darker Than Scarlet

The ones where she fucks her brother

>only about 16 issues
14 to be exact

>being this triggered

these are old school but lead up to

This is tricky, because most comic writers shit on Wanda.

Serpent Crown Affair and Knights of Wundagore are the best Wanda stories. Anyone who says otherwise is afflicted byvpoor taste.

Stuff with Chthon and Set is good, stuff written by X-Men writers is without exception, shit.

>girlfriend

fucking normalfags

Attached: call the police.jpg (1019x877, 257K)

Those are huge piles of cancerous shit.

Anything written by Bendis is cancer.

House of M is a Wolverine story with a cameo by Wanda in which her entire character orbits around Magneto, and Strange acts like a total cunt towards her.

It undoes about 2% of the damage done by Bendis, Byrne, and Claremont.

Tell her to read Ultimates OP

Attached: 220px-Ultimate_Wanda_&_Pietro.jpg (220x331, 27K)

Mystic Arcana
Nights of Wundagore
Serpent Crown Affair
Scarlet Witch (issues illustrated by Zama, Jones, Rudy, Sausage are the best)

This. Also is your girlfriend into incest?

Attached: 20180128_085743.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

take her away out from everything Ultimate except Spiderman, it's for her sake

Millar is a blight upon this earth.

Are there any Avengers Epics that have good Wanda stories?

Like they have to have collected Kooky Quartet era right

Knights of Wundagore is the Django story where she turns evil for a minute right? It’s great and I’m mad Byrne and Bendis used it as a basis for ruining her.

House of M is the worst.

The only thing you really need to know about Wanda is she implodes/rewrites the universe if she so much as stubs her toe. She's usually what Marvel uses when they need to change the status quo.

>gf
>scarlet Witch interest
What did Scarlet do in that movie to garner any interest or fans.Just come out and say you want some jack off material of SW. We're not going to judge you for that