So what runs ended up being worth reading from Rebirth...

So what runs ended up being worth reading from Rebirth? Since getting back from deployment I've been trying to tackle my backlogged pull list in chunks. Green Arrow and Green Lanterns has been pretty fun so far, and I'm about to start Superman once I figure out where it crosses over with Action or if I have to read them both concurrently. Is this big Metal event any good, it's supposed to lead into No Justice right? I'm so out of the loop.

Attached: DC_Universe_Rebirth_Vol_1_1_Wraparound_Variant.jpg (1172x900, 533K)

>I'm about to start Superman once I figure out where it crosses over with Action or if I have to read them both concurrently.
Why they both lead no where and are being rebooted less than two years after the last reboot.

>this big Metal event any good, it's supposed to lead into No Justice right?

Metal was over-bloated trash and No Justice along with DCNation is the jumping off point for anyone who liked rebirth.

Nothing was "worth it" since they tossed it all in the garbage over the last year. At best they're 150 dollar wastes of money, at worst they're a little cheaper for even less "worth it" books.

The stories in Superman were great. But why read them when they're basically a two year "what if"?

Well that's disappointing. So are the upcoming renumberings just another reboot or what?

New Super-Man is pretty great! Action Comics, Superman and Super Sons are fun and comfy, you don’t really have to read both Supes and Action concurrently until the crossover. While some people hate Kings run of Batman I find it’s good if you read it in one go instead of singular issues. Tex is good if you enjoy the batfamily. Aquaman has had some steady good stories

Basically. I wouldn't hop in on them though because who's to say they won't be thrown in the trash in another year or two.

While I used to bitch about them tradewaiting mkes sense if they treat ongoings as year-long "seasons" rather than ongoing titles. It's as if they forgot what the phrase on-going meant.

Everything I've spent money on over the last two decades has been thrown awY more than once. Rebirth started two years ago and they're already fully rebooting Superman (while lying and saying they aren't or spinning it as "a relaunch" while it literally makes changes to his origin.)

Deathstroke, New Super-Man and that’s about it to be honest

NSM is another dead end being cancelled. Super Sons, Superman, Action and trinity are all dead ends as well. Tec was complete ass for anyone but Cass and Timfags.

>So what runs ended up being worth reading from Rebirth?
New Super-Man and Deathstroke are by far the best to come out of Rebirth, Supersons is decent, and Rucka WW had some pacing issues bu i enjoyed it.

>Another thread asking "whts No Justice about?"
Are we really acting as if this is a coincidence anymore?

New Super-Man and RHatO are very good. Deathstroke is cool but confusing and forgettable.

great another shill thread.

You're been bullshitted by butthurt people. There's no indication that the renumbering for Bendis run is anything other than marketing for a new writer. In fact, Action Comics is not being renumbered, Superman is the only one being renumbered, and it's not being called a reboot by anyone.

Just as with any writer putting their own mark (in other words, the same way Snyder and others undid, in slight or slightly more than slight changes, what Morrison had written for Batman over all those year, notwithstanding also the New 52 universally driven changes, Bendis is only going to get to slightly undo certain things in Superman). Superman is not, all of sudden going to be unmarried, and they aren't going to kill his son, and he's not going to discover he's suddenly black, or gay or anything else that alarmist are going to waste their time trying to convince you of.

Superman and Action cross over with Multiplicity and then again with Superman Reborn. A lot of people enjoyed the Superman self-titled, it's more family oriented but there's plenty of action in it, whereas Action was a tiny bit more cosmic and a bit more of it (save for one arc in Superman) took place off-world, for example.

>Metal

Personally, I didn't bother much with Metal once it became clear it was merely glorified Batwank; there's actually a long thread about it at the moment: and you can see that some people liked it but most (at least the vocal most) are hating on it. It does kind of lead into the new Age of Heroes titles (e.g. Sideways, Terrifics, Damage) and also a bit into No Justice and the new JL run, since it's going to be by Snyder and Snyder wrote Metal. I'm personally gong to just rely on Wikias like the DC one and a few other things versus reading through Metal, but your milage may vary. If you've paid for the issues, you might as well read them. If you haven't, I would pirate them IF anything or do what I plan to do.

I agree with user.

This person is an ; New Super-Man has been turned into New Super-Man and the Justice League of China. It has not been cancelled.

I also agree with that Superman and Super Sons were really comfy and fun but you don't have to read Super Sons if you are only interested in Superman and Batman as they are rarely in that book. There is a cross-over where you might need to read a few issues with Superman, but you can pirate those or read them on line on one of those Read Comic sites.

No no. This is a DC thread, this is just kindly anons telling each other what they enjoyed most from DC, if they were talking about Marvel it would be shilling

It's barely about NJ. And if your two comments weren't here, there would only be three No Justice comments, two of which are general answering OP and where NJ is only part of that general answer.

>Deathstroke is cool but confusing and forgettable
jesus fuck don't listen to this guy. Deathstroke is one of the best books being published right now

>Since getting back from deployment
Why the fuck u lying

Attached: 1521508284322.jpg (261x161, 8K)

Superman, Aquaman, Detective Comics, Super Sons, and the Young Animal line are what I'm pulling.

You already mentioned Green Lantern and Green Arrow so:
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Aquaman
>New Superman
People also seem to like Priest's Deathstroke and King's Batman has been divisive, so I'd suggest trying both of those to just see what you think. I'd avoid Superman really, Jurgens and Tomasi haven't been great

>Why bother reading anything if it's not gonna be relevant 1000 years into the future?
You can appreciate a good story without having to worry if it's gonna be canon still because we're not fucking faggots like you

>Rebirth
>Good story

>I'm confused by a picture book

Attached: 1514080709956.jpg (971x565, 141K)

IGNORE THE IDIOTS CALLING THE UPCOMING RENUMBERING A "REBOOT"

THEY'RE JUST RENUMBERING, THAT'S ALL

ALTHOUGH IT'S WRITTEN BY BENDIS, SO IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE SHIT

Deathstroke
Green Lanterns
Aquaman

Deathstroke is the only readable book from Rebirth. Ignore everything else. Shade, Doom Patrol, Flintstones and Wildstorm are good, if you want to read something outside the rebirth meme books.

They're releasing a bunch of minis to set the status quo and Bendis is addressing clarks fucking krypton origin.

That's a reboot.

obviously deathstroke

Deathstroke, new Superman, Green arrow, Green lantern (hunpriest), Superman by Tomasi ando Aquaman

It's still the same continuity.

Bendis infecting a major change into continuity. So major it needs a mini. And you're going to attempt to say it's the same continuity as anything before it?

It's as much the "same continuity" as rebirth Superman was to N52.

Yes.
Even if he will retcon something it is still the same continuity established in Superman Reborn event.

>Bendis is addressing clarks fucking krypton origin.
>That's a reboot.

>So major it needs a mini.

Bendis needs the mini, to feel special, like Byrne. Also, the reason for renumbering Superman. Action isn't being renumbered, it's continuing as 1001.

All Bendis is really doing with Krypton is introducing an OC who supposedly was the actual cause for the destruction of Krypton (which has actually been screwed around with by various previous writers, e.g. ecological, nuclear, etc.) - Jor El is still his father, he still has the only pod off the planet, he still lands in Kansas, he's still married to Lois, still in the Justice League, still father to Jonathan Samuel, etc. etc.

In short, you're full of it, user.

>Imagine being this hateful toward comicbooks
I don't know who hurt you, user, but I'm here for you.