Injustice 2 #50 STORYTIME

Well since no oen is doing it

I guess the hype for thus book died around these parts

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-000a.jpg (1988x1528, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www106.zippyshare.com/v/JT2i0O0w/file.html
pastebin.com/yMeGmGPy
www5.zippyshare.com/v/ZLP9EUng/file.html
www39.zippyshare.com/v/YhHvZSPi/file.html
www106.zippyshare.com/v/qXRDZXtR/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-001.jpg (1988x1528, 536K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-002.jpg (1988x1528, 534K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-003.jpg (1988x1528, 480K)

Injustice is just a drag now. What can you even do with most of the big name threats dead?

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-004.jpg (1988x1528, 511K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-005.jpg (1988x1528, 483K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-006.jpg (1988x1528, 602K)

it's a bump from me!

i was waiting for this

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-007.jpg (1988x1528, 421K)

>you will never thrust your blade against the back of two swol gorillas

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-008.jpg (1988x1528, 561K)

Where the fuck has Talia been

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-009.jpg (1988x1528, 482K)

well thank you mom for taking us out of gorilla jail, but we are still stranded in gorilla country in the middle of fucking africa, maybe a jeep would help?

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-010.jpg (1988x1528, 475K)

i swear, Bats if you give my boy flash any shit for this...

Thats probably a teleporter.

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-011.jpg (1988x1528, 508K)

How dare he fucking save people in this comic.

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-012.jpg (1988x1528, 565K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-013.jpg (1988x1528, 611K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-014.jpg (1988x1528, 445K)

How about worrying about Ray you batty faggot

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-015.jpg (1988x1528, 528K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-016.jpg (1988x1528, 475K)

But pajama's are comfy though...

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-017.jpg (1988x1528, 501K)

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-018.jpg (1988x1528, 377K)

>Catwoman can't handle a dog
I hope she's at least good with the other dog and the cow and whatever barn animal Batman keeps around

Batcunt.

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-019.jpg (1988x1528, 462K)

>Inb4 Alfred kills the dog

Tom Taylor >>>> Tom King

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-020.jpg (1988x1528, 353K)

Fucking kek

poor alfred, the universe hasnt finished shiting on him

Bat ? Cat?

That was it for today

Next week on Injustice #51

>Bruce Wayne is called back home when he receives a distressing message from Brother Eye. Alfred greets an unwelcome visitor.

Attached: Injustice 2 (2017-) 050-021.jpg (1988x1528, 331K)

What do we have here?

>implying she's dead

if only

Water gun?

Standing in the shadows for too long, apparently.

tha't not how you aim dual guns, you silli bitch

Best girl.

Good.

SHE COULD BE DEAD but Alfred was dead. Come on Taylor kill her for Flash

Why not just have Barry on your team at this point? He's clearly trying to redeem himself. If the world can accept Harley Quinn being good, surely The Flash would be easier.

That happened cause she rejected the dog

if someone has to die is harley

Harley sucks his cock .

Oh come the power of a thousand suns the fuck on. Alfred has done nothing to her.

Harley and Selina.

Attached: FUCKING FINALLY.jpg (1988x1528, 785K)

Why does this bitch even exist?

Lol. Bruce you cunt.

Attached: the-joker-kills-jimmy-olsen-3.jpg (1977x1520, 277K)

Who is this?

I am glad Taylor hasn't backpedaled on this despite Harley saving Pa Kent.

Batdaughter. The girl who's getting arrested in the earlier pages?

In Injustice it would be a divergence since in DCU she's gonna get married besides I'm still angry for the three Flashes business

Harley Quinn was one of the people who strapped the fucking bomb to Lois Lane and her baby and blew her and the entire city up.

How can Batman act like he has the moral high ground when he is friendly with a woman who helped did 9/11 x 10000 in universe.

That's my point. She did that and everyone accepts her as a heroine. They shouldn't be shitting on Barry this hard.

I swear if this bitch kills him I want Batman to do an Alfred on her! Meaning headbutt. What do you think she wants? You think she's trying to strike at Batman through Alfred?

He's a rich white male.

I think he's trying to point out that Flash needs to go before the authorities arrest him because Flash got off on parole but only if he doesn't use his powers. I think Batman is telling Flash to leave before anyone who isn't a hero there can point him out.

Good girl.

He already knows he's dead.

Injustice 2 050 (2018) (webrip-DCP)
www106.zippyshare.com/v/JT2i0O0w/file.html

>more INJUSTICE 2 (2017- ):
pastebin.com/yMeGmGPy

~

Injustice 2 Vol. 1 (2017) (digital TPB) (Rick-DCP)
www5.zippyshare.com/v/ZLP9EUng/file.html

+

Injustice - Ground Zero Vol. 1 (2017) (digital TPB) (mv-DCP)
www39.zippyshare.com/v/YhHvZSPi/file.html

Injustice - Ground Zero Vol. 2 (2017) (digital TPB) (mv-DCP)
www106.zippyshare.com/v/qXRDZXtR/file.html

Attached: Injustice 2 (2018) Chapter 50.jpg (1280x1968, 572K)

>think he's trying to point out that Flash needs to go before the authorities arrest him
No.

Yes

Bruce is a cunt.

Why is Injustice so bad?

Why is she talking about being on Superman’s Regime as though it’s something Bruce approved of? She straight up betrayed him and gave away his hideout. She’s lucky he wants anything to do with her after that.

This
Injustice 3 needs to bring back a lot of the dead bigger names Deathstroke, Nightwing, etc so different people can die

Barry being not in a jail cell is on the condition that he doesn’t use his powers, and I’m guessing there are greater authorities than Batman enforcing that. Batman wanting Barry to fuck off and not be seen is probably for his own good as much as anything else.

People keep bringing up Batman working with Harley. Everyone made moral compromises in the first game. Superman was working with Sinestro, Ares, Black Adam, Doomsday and Bane who have all committed atrocities (or tried to) at least on par with Harley and Metropolis. He also has Solomon Grundy, Killer Frost, King Shark, Girder and Catwoman. Nobody’s hands are clean here, everyone is rubbing shoulders with monsters to push their agenda.

well, harley sucks his dick, but selina brings the pussy.

better 2 than 1, rite?

>Everyone made moral compromises in the first game. Superman was working with

Superman was the villain, he can work with the evil types coz he is evil.

Batman doenst have any excuse except a dead high horse he keeps beating

>Everyone made moral compromises in the first game. Superman was working with Sinestro, Ares, Black Adam, Doomsday and Bane who have all committed atrocities
He didn't trust them like Batman dose with Harley

Batman's weird with his villains in general (there are so many moments where we see him go out of his way to save the Joker's life).

It's the other characters that make no sense though. Black Canary should despise her. Catwoman should hate her. Literally all of Bruce's friends who were affected by the Metropolis tragedy should hate her guts... but they treat her as an annoying comic relief sidekick.

it isn't just the millions that died, it's the overall effect it had on the world. Harley put a bomb trigger in Lois' chest, operated on her with the Joker, and helped kick start a series of events that led to so much death an destruction. If you have even a small sense of justice, Harley should repulse you.

Blacked

I don't mind if Bruce makes tough decisions, but at the same time, some of his tough decisions aren't wise or smart. And for Harley to be pardoned and made a superhero by Batman seems hypocritical. He has no right let alone authority over anybody to make that decision to pardoned anyone just because he's Batman. And of course he'll do whatever it takes to justify his mission even if it means betraying his friends including Superman.

Aped

batman trying to reform people and make them better heroes is what he does. It's what the robins are about.

But the thing with harley baffles me because she didnt earn it or paid for what she did in metropolis. She did it willingly. She didnt spend time in jail or apologized to the survivors or even friggin superman. She just hang around green arrow until anyone opposed to Superman just stopped noticing she was there and went along,

How do you measure trust? Like what is the metric? Sinestro, Bane, Black Adam, Catwoman and Ares may not have been Superman’s favourite people, but they weren’t prisoners either. They had free reign to come and go as they pleased and were valued members of the Regime. All their previous crimes were pardoned. It’s pretty subjective to say that Batman trusts Harley more than Superman trusted the villians on the Regime.

So, Damian was captured..

Fool girl, Damian would be the first to kill you..

>crazy woman being controlled by crazier man
>rational man willingly joining totalitarian murderous dictatorship then being really really sorry afterwards

Good words.. Superboy is the TRUE HERO here.

Kill him and Damian will burn your body(no lazarus pit for your resurrection).. BITCH..

you could say Superman at least had an eye of them. Harley went wild until year 5 when she started working for him

Injustice writer created her... She is the only exclusive character from this universe..
And I hope never see her in the future in other universe..

In no way am I excusing Harley’s role in Metropolis.

But it was primarily Joker’s doing, she was along for the ride. It doesn’t excuse her one iota, but I think we need to remember that she didn’t do this shit singlehandedly.

She also expected Superman to stop the bomb. Does that excuse her actions? No. But she’s insane -her perception of reality is skewed by factors beyond her control, this whole thing was a game to her. She expected Superman to save the day as always, but unfortunately for her this is the Injusticeverse.

In the meantime, she has consistently helped Batman try to do some good. No, she wasn’t punished nearly enough to satisfy any real sense of justice, but her current efforts towards redemption are more than any of the Regime villians (Sinestro, Bane, Adam, Doomsday) have ever done.

>taking out catwoman with a water gun

It's very effective!

Aren't people going to assume Conner is Super Dictator then?

Super Dictator send Kon to the Phantom Zone, after almost kill him..
I think that he will die as a hero.. Like many in this universe..

Wasn’t she consistently at Batman’s side all the way from Year 1 to the game?

Sinestro and Ares both disappeared for months at a time and were doing their own thing until they felt like showing up again. Superman was pissed that they weren’t around when he needed them, but he still treated them like adults who could make their own decisions. Sinestro and Ares were like his co-workers who bailed in the middle of a big project -he was a little pissed, but they weren’t prisoners by any means. Black Adam still had full autonomy over his country for years.

To be fair, at least supes had plans to kill them all or leave them in super jail right after shit went down.

They only got a second chance due to Batman.

Injustice is a shitty book by a crappy writer. It has entertainment shock value for people who are easily entertained - in other words, the people who see someone beat up a hobo on You Tube level enjoyment.

>Superboy is the TRUE HERO here.

THIS