Isle of Dogs

>Isle of Dogs
>I le of Dogs
>I lof Dogs
>I love Dogs
I get it now

Attached: 7cebaed8gy1fosfsylfdyj21hd2bcb1j.jpg (1921x3000, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/billy-west-1798208513
youtube.com/watch?v=m48ZEa3MkdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1520803682648.gif (200x200, 27K)

>Minifig jerking off under red light

>gondola gondola, ah, dragon

I feel like I've seen the trailer for this movie about 500 fucking times. And once was too many, it looks like complete crap.

>Yoko Ono
That is some outlier casting choice there.

>inb4 she plays a bird

Attached: [freeform jazz intensifies].png (481x438, 324K)

>I love Dogs
Just like Harley Quinn in that one SFM movie

avclub.com/billy-west-1798208513

>We used to save producers' asses, because they'd hire you and say, "Well, we were going to get six people, but we can't afford it. Can you do this, this, and this?" And you'd do them, and they'd be perfectly happy, and they'd save a bundle of dough.
>Now, it's the exact opposite. The minute they mention a CGI film, they're already looking to see what Renée Zellweger is doing. They're already looking to see what Billy Crystal is doing. This doesn't make sense, to do what they do—spend zillions on visuals, and then have this totally fucking flat-lining voice track. You know, "Hey, I'm Will Smith, I'm a clam! I'm Will Smith, I'm a kangaroo!" All you bring to the performance is your own ego. They're just being themselves.
>Let's put it this way: Cameron Diaz is the highest paid voice actress in history: $20 million for Shrek. Why?

He's got a point you know

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tesagure! Bukatsumono Spin-off Purupurun Sharumu to Asobou - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_1 (1280x720, 71K)

>All the voice actors in Space Jam were relegated to the fucking kid's table theater for the premiere
That's some grade A rage fuel right there.

If he's talking about the type of animated movies that get churned out sure. Fantastic Mr. Fox had great voice performances by standard actors and I don't have a reason to think Isle of Dogs won't.

george clooney isn't hurting for parts the way voice actors are though

>hurting for parts
Who cares? " Be in less movies so other people can get work" Fuck off

I do. I'd rather support movies that have voice actors I like than movies that give parts to big name celebrities.

>I love dogs

Pretty sure I already know what this thread is.

Attached: 1517785876527.png (623x622, 427K)

It's a Wes Anderson film

>Lincoln Logs
>You link them together to build shit
>If you played with them, you were linking logs together
>Linking logs
>Linkin’ Logs
>Lincoln Logs

I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING
AND IT SCARES ME

Attached: 4FED6A5A-601C-4A8A-9373-2C996ACCEF9E.png (465x402, 433K)

>That thumnail made me think it the character model was a Kray twins lookalike from a ps2 era gta knockoff
>It's actually Mr Bean

well that's my night then

Mr Fox had a pretty unique way of recording dialogue compared to other animated movies, actually having the actors at appropriate locations to voice the lines. Really smart way of getting camera actors into character.
I'm not sure if they said they're using it for Isle Of Dogs, but that behind the actors vid they did recently makes it sound like the case.

Attached: b8834b7e39e6d8a157145c40312678f6.png (783x337, 580K)

It's based on the name of a place on London.

and thus I lost interest

I laughed when tumblrites criticized Halloween costumes for "cultural appropriation", but that seems like a fair criticism of this dumpster fire.

Attached: 1520932680016.png (500x465, 219K)

all the japanese people are like 14th billed or later

>stop not liking what I like

Wes Anderson is one of those rare examples of directors who gets great voice performances regardless of who the actor is. Now I see why.

similar thing with rango

youtube.com/watch?v=m48ZEa3MkdA

It's weird, whenever I hear the usual voice actors in tv animation it sounds fine, but whenever they show up in a high budget cgi film, their cartoony voices just feel out of place for some reason.

>cultural appropriation
>This
user....

oh you're right, its not Japan its "the city of Megasaki"

She's playing herself apparently.