How would Sup Forums introduce the Fantastic Four into the MCU

Honestly, Id like them to skip the origin and say they were lost in space for all these years and they finally return to Earth with a warning of a coming threat (Galactus). Or alternatively, the FF were from the 60s but went through a wormhole and ended up in the present.

Attached: 310954.jpg (620x444, 189K)

Alternate universe explorers that got stranded in this universe.
Their world is generally more super-sciency and Kirby-ish, which allows Reed to introduce more fantastical sci-fi elements into the MCU.

I wouldn't.

Oh I like this too.

Its inevitable if Disney's purchase of Fox goes through.

Take volume one of Ultimate fantastic four

Then film it

Have Chris Evans play the Human Torch.

>They will be teenagers that work for Tony Stark.
>Doom will be a rival of Stark.
>Galactus is a being created by Stark.
>Namor is sea-Stark.

This, the Fantastic Four are shit. Leave them out of the MCU and just nick all their lore and villains.

>Caring about cuckold family

Attached: marvels best wife.gif (1000x754, 461K)

That's what they did for Fan4stic and look how that turned out.

The Iron Four

Enough with this 60s meme horse shit being parroted.

They've always existed. We just never needed to see them until now.

They are testing a rocket made from deconstructed technology from the remains of some inevitable thanos garbage. The project is funded by Latveria and Victor Von Doom (make him an Elon Musk type). The plan fucks up like always and they get their powers. Doom is pissed his rocket didn't work and blames Reed Richards. Just go from there.

I'd just start with them already being an established team. We just haven't yet caught up with their adventures.

Do a villain other than Doctor Doom for the first one. Maybe Mole Man. Maybe Annihilus. Maybe Super-Skrull. Maybe the Puppet Master. Just not Doom.

The film would be a lighthearted action/comedy about concerned citizens trying to shut the Baxter Building down because they think Reed's experiments are dangerous.

It would have that loose, Cohen Brothers-esque plotting style, kinda being a series of events loosely linked together by the premise, just developing the characters and having them interact, with cameos from other Marvel characters (Thing vs. Hulk fight, Namor, Spider-Man and Human Torch friendly rivalry.)

Doctor Doom would be teased at the end. He's also already established, and so is Latveria. Origin will be developed over the course of the next film through references and flashbacks. None of that "lol he was the fifth member of the crew that got hit by cosmic rays" shit, but rather, something more comic-accurate.

Do it right this time then

This. They're important because they kickstarted the Marvel Universe.

What about uh Kang the Conqueror locked them out of the timeline to make the MCU easier to conquer, so everybody forgot about them. But they find their way back to beat him, and are once again the first modern superheroes.

They are important because they kickstarted a fetish.

Attached: sue storm smartness.png (934x465, 779K)

Focus on expiration/discovery
Negative Zone shenanigans

Make them teens working for Tony's dad.
Make Doom a rival of Black Panther
Make Galactus be created by the GOTG
Make Namor act like Batman

This, Jesus christ
This might work, but being a team of explorers and researchers, with the movie having their first fight with a villain.

Returning from some sort of time lock could be a good setup and opportunity for some shenanigans with them trying to discreetly reintegrate into society, though after Cap. America and soon Captain Marvel, this would mark the third time they'd use the "heroes torn out of their time into the present" setup.

One step away from a mexican soap opera. "Reed, I'm having Namor's baby!"

This movie but make it so Doom is actually cool and doesn't get his ass kicked at the end, instead it's revealed it was just a doombot prototype and he was actually doing that as a distraction to make his move on Latveria; also Ben isn't as fucking emo as he was, being jolly enough to toss quips.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dvdsreleasedates.com%2Fposters%2F800%2FF%2FFantastic-Four-movie-poster.jpg&f (800x1200, 398K)

>Make them teens working for Tony's dad.
NO! Enough of the Stark wanking!

Simple, show them as being there the whole time.

Doom needs to be the next big bad after Thanos. A proper, terrifying Doom.

What I don't understand is WHY do you guys want "They were their the whole time" or "from another era". Fuck both. Both are forced asspulls, and the shuttle crash origin is easy enough

>the shape of water

Bonus points if they cast an actual actress for Susan.

Hobestly beause the FF as young people has already been done and my image of them is as the elder statesmen of Marvel heroes. In order for that version to be on screen they need to have been there a while. I want to see an older, wiser Reed, already married to Sue. I would show their origin as having taken place in the late 80s in a flashback, maybe as part of a museum exhibit or something.

user, they can be newly transformed and still vets you know. And period piece shit is getting annoying.

Make Reed more like Rick!

Because nobody wants another fucking origin.

I think people don't want to see an origin story, seeing as the other FF movies failed so hard they only made origin stories, so they want to go with the "it happened off screen, don't think about it" route.

I'd just start the movie in the aftermath of Avengers 4. With Thanos having a fully assembled gauntlet fucking with reality, just have the shockwaves of his fight cause the shuttle crash. Then just timeskip a few months when they got a handle on their powers. Easy 15 min start

Also, doing an origin seems to force them to simplify Doom so he fits neatly into an origin movie. And he ends up sucking.

Just jump in with an already established Doom, with Latveria and Doombots and his suit and shit. Then the background to why he despises Richards can be developed organically through references to the past.

"In the early 90s they went into the Negative Zone, they were released after the war with Thanos." or just do "FF was too busy being awesome in space fucking up some Skrulls."

>Also, doing an origin seems to force them to simplify Doom so he fits neatly into an origin movie. And he ends up sucking.
Like Ultimate Doom who only ended up good when the fucking Zombie arc happened.

The FF are outdated and simply wouldn’t work in modern times

Not really, they won't be veteran HEROES.

That's fucking bullshit and you know it. The F4 is about exploration of the unknown, next gen science, and most of all family. 60s don't mean shit
They're not veteran heroes, they're explorers who occasionally save the world

Attached: Fantastic 4 RD.jpg (1441x1304, 641K)

I just think their role should be the mentors, the pioneers who other heroes look up to.

What other heroes? They're going to be new blood all things considered in the MCU so that doesn't really work. I'd rather they remain scientists who don't really want to be affiliated with The Avengers yet still get roped into these conflicts.

Every other hero. My preferred version is that the FF are the first heroes.

That's not going to work in this universe user, and it would be incredibly forced. Besides, Captain America is the first hero of the MCU

>Reed is a middle school science teacher
>has been working on teleportation tech for years, but nothing has worked
>Sue is a doctor
>She supports Reed, but her feelings have been waning
>Johnny is their 17-year-old son
>Hot headed and ready to leave on his own after high school is over
>Ben is Reed's best friend who works as the head of security at Wittman Inc., a huge R&D company
>After making a breakthrough, Reed gets Ben to get him a meeting with someone from Wittman Inc.
>Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben are all the meeting
>Sue tells Reed that if this doesn't work, she wants a divorce
>Something bad happen
>They travel to the Negative Zone
>They have powers now
>They try to get back home, while fighting the forces of the evil king Annihilus, who is only mentioned but never shown
>Blastaar is the main villain
>Troubles at first, but they grow as a family
>They help to create a rebellion along the way
>Movie ends with a small time skip
>Reed finally is able to make a new teleporter and the family gets to go back to Earth
>Immediately met a superhero as they return
>Introduces themselves as The Fantastic Four
>"Where you when Thanos attacked?
>Johnny ask "Who the hell is Thanos?"
>Credits
>Mid-credit scene
>The family is moving in the old Avengers tower
>A funny Ben/Johnny moment happens
>End-credit scene
>The guy the family meet from Wittman Inc. creates his own teleporter
>Ends him saying "I'm a wizard."

Of the modern generation. Cap disappeared.

The Future Foundation are a fledgling Space X style private space company, based out of what used to be Stark/Avengers tower now called the Baxter Building (they were the ones purchasing the building in Homecoming) Reed Richards, previously unknown yet now world famous due to his breakthrough research, has organized the first volunteer test flight of a highly experimental world first faster than light technology.

The ship launches successfully, but during the activation of the drive outside of Earth's orbit an explosion of cosmic energy forever alters the Future Foundation crew.

Doctor Doom is the descendant and rightful heir of an ancient European royal line, belonging to the ancient country of Latveria, re-established as Sokovia during communist occupation in the 40s along with the expulsion of the monarchy. Now, with the complete collapse of Sokovia, Doom has returned to his fatherland and has led a nationalist revolution, establishing himself as the sovereign monarch and making the nation Latveria once more. Doom seeks to expand Latveria's borders in order to return it to its glorious original state, and is willing to manipulate and dominate the world at large with his mastery of cutting edge technologies in order to reach his goal.

Villain of movie #1 would be Mole Man with Doom laced in
Villain of movie #2 would be Doom
Villain of Movie #3 would be Galactus

Negative Zone lore would be weaved throughout all three.

Attached: 5807539f9e6c4efe019f2f812bfb8d1f.jpg (494x750, 235K)

Time displaced 1960s astronauts who were testing FTL technology. They are found and rescued by the GotG in cryogenic pods.

It's not a good idea regardless, user.
Again with the 60s meme. That fish out of water period piece crap is old.

Actually scratch that. I'd have Annihilus as the villain of 3 with the Negative Zone as a project in the background of all three movies. Maybe instead of Doom working on the technology of trying to reach his dead mother in hell, he and Reed were working on negative Zone tech and it was Reed fucking shit up that causes the accident that fucks his face.

Movie 3 could be the culmination of that subplot and you could involve Doom in all the Negative Zone/multiverse crap too.

Maybe dispense with the full origin story and have the movie start off with a number of news broadcasts regarding how an experimental ship crash landed after catastrophic equipment failure after exposure to cosmic rays.. Pans out and it's Reed glumly watching all of them in his hospital room. "Christ. Victor warned me this would happen before his death, but did I listen? Noooo..." The gang, still not having mutated just yet checks out and returns to the Baxter Building, where Reed is now considered a laughing stock of the scientific community building. The mutations hit as Moleman and Sub-Mariner attack. They are defeated and in the after credits scene it turns out Doctor Doom had orchestrated the whole thing.

Based it on Walt Simonson's Fantastic four their best run

Id have HERBIE make a brief cameo simply as a robotic servant.

Are you kidding? HERBIE would definitely be heavily featured considering the merchandising. Why do you think Disney did Baby Groot and Porgs (Star Wars)?

2 tumours on Fantastic Four adaptions that I keep seeing

1) The insistence on making Doom the unofficial fifth member of the team tied with their origin

2) the idea that they were somehow already around or need to be effectively retconned into existence rather than just having them as a new generation of MCU heroes.

There's two decent ways to do it.

Everything you'd expect to have happened (The coming of Galactus, adventures in the Negative Zone, etc.) all happened and SOMETHING happened to wipe out everyone's memories of it. Personally I love the idea of the FF as a 60's period piece but I see the one user who's really butthurt over the idea. Either way, you could make it a story about Doom and time travel and restoring the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to what it's supposed to be. This is my preferred method. The FF are a Marvel institution, they should be at the center of the universe.

The alternative is, you play it like Ultimate FF. Skip the origin. They had their accident and they've been part of a government think tank ever since. They're all still young. Johnny is around Peter's age and still in high school. You can do whatever you want with them. Galactus, Annihilus, Mole Man...

Well, they're the keystone of the Marvel universe. They're the first family. It's like creating a massive DC Cinematic Universe but leaving Superman or Batman out of it for a decade then making them the new guy on the block. It's weird.

I like them being time-displaced from the 60s for a few reasons

>plays into the 'Marvel's First Family' history
>the MCU have slowly been developing a fleshed out universe that has existed before the events of Iron Man (i.e. First Avenger, the original Ant-Man and Wasp, Peggy Carter, upcoming Captain Marvel)
>Having the FF as being a sort of Lost in Space/Robinson family story is so in line with 60s origins of the FF and makes them unique to the rest of the MCU while presenting interesting story possibilities
>Every FF movie has failed. I do not want another fucking origin story or another version in which they are new heroes just starting out (same issue I had with MCU Spidey)

The 60s angle works perfectly for the goofiness of the FF, offers great story potential when they show up in the modern day, and is totally in line with the established MCU

>One step away from a mexican soap opera. "Reed, I'm having Namor's baby!"
I mean...

Attached: cuckoo.jpg (617x453, 133K)

FF start in modern day, as part of one of many private companies attempting to make space travel affordable and routine.

Reed and company are hired to design and test a ship that will be able to withstand the worst cosmic radiation and conditions. He is already married to Sue and works with Ben and Johnny as well, they are already known as the Fantastic Four due to their track record troubleshooting for corporations and governments.

Cue familiar accident, this time caused by an unexpected factor: a breach in space time coming from the negative zone. The FF decide to fix the breach despite it being in no way part of their mission and the resulting energy discharge from the breach collapsing threatens to destroy the ship, the crew only survives due to the shield tech used, but since the cosmic radiation emanated by the breach is totally unknown and unexpected some part gets through.

Main villain The Mole Man. Scientist who deals with bioengineering. He creates the moloids from his own genes and naked mole rat genes, a by product of his pursuit of eternal life and youth. His biggest weapons are the subterranean monstrosities he has created using chitauri DNA among other things.

Doom is monitoring from Latveria, he keeps constant tabs on Reed's work since before he got powers. Doom also studied with the Ancient One and constructed his own armour based on the War Machine tech US sold him and his own patents.

No matter how many times you samefag, the 60s thing is still fucking dumb

>in a good timeline, Alice Eve would be a Perfect Susan Storm

Except for that accent

Weirdly Heroes Reborn had a nice and compact FF origin that worked well enough. They were the goto team Nick Fury hired real quick when Namor was attacking New York while the Avengers were on a mission elsewhere.

They were supposed to be a research ship by Reed to study a weird thing in space that was flying close to Earth. Reed was the lead scientist, Ben was the pilot, Sue was the financier of the facility they were using and Johnny was just the shitty younger brother that was there.

The space thing turned out to be Surfer and he was checking out Earth for future eating. Doom was also tracking him and secretly had Latverian agents load weapons onto Reeds ship to simultaneously kill Reed and destroy the thing in space which Doom found out preceded planets blowing up and he knew somehow Earth was going to be next. Reed, Ben, Sue, and Johnny stole the ship when SHIELD pulled the plug on it Weapons go off in space, reacting to Surfer made the cosmic energies that powered the FF, they crash on Mole Man's island who planned to use the nuclear reactor to attack California. They beat him and are rescued by SHIELD, with Fury needing them to stop Namor who is attacking NY harbor.

Attached: [email protected] (400x341, 24K)

Easy. Thanos is defeated, The Guardians go to take the Infinity Guantlet off to the negative zone while the other heroes spread the gems around as a huge hum rattles everyones ears and a shadow appears in the sky and a silver shimmer descends. A ship springs in from the multiverse a beat up mess and four people emerge battered and broken, to tell the heroes of the danger that awaits them....

Credits.