Long or short?

long or short?

Attached: 1499166012719.png (657x311, 285K)

>Thor
long is better

>punished space-pirate Odinson
short is better

Short, I'm going to miss this costume

Attached: thor.jpg (793x652, 47K)

Long, and it was dumb taking his one eye. We get it, he's following his father's footsteps, we don't need to be beaten over the head with the similar imagery.

I like long-haired Thor but I feel like they haven't, in any of his movie appearances, truly captured his glorious locks from the comics, so may as well just cut it.

Basically this, really they need to give him a wig under the helmet.

long or short?

Attached: 1511417964616.png (304x266, 135K)

long and curly

Civil War

Attached: Captain-America-Civil-War-Deleted-Scene-Black-Widow.jpg (600x316, 47K)

Why is it that Hemsworth from the first movie has such a different look to Ragnarok/Infinity war.
I can't tell if it's camera trickery, different makeup or Hemsworth's face getting thinner. it's definitely something though.

Attached: thos movie 1.jpg (1452x800, 521K)

Attached: damage control.png (800x4008, 1.35M)

Camera trickery, thinner, more beard.
It has been like 6 years.

daily reminder that Bucky's gross hair doesn't blow in the wind v2

Attached: 30fd37361f.gif (800x333, 2.82M)

Widow is acting like a wind screen to stop his hair billowing!

Also, the director of Ragnarok was insane. So there's that.

Attached: 8O9sRNREFSK6Q.gif (300x225, 228K)

It's still frozen

Can you see his eyebrows?

You saw Grace Randolph video talking about it

I love shit like this. It means ScarJo was likely shot separately from the rest of the cast in this scene. Right? It's like the directors cut of Daredevil. Everything is shot in a way to make it seem like Coolio was in the room with them but he had a completely different schedule. There's absolutely zero scenes shot with Coolio and all them together.

Is she seeing Banner? that relationshit suck!

I don't know who that is

Attached: kawaii_thanos.png (652x576, 446K)

>tfw they made Odin a boring neoclassical Christian patriarch instead of chaos loving shitposter god who wants as many dead people for his army as possible
Its no specific to this movie as the comics did the same but its annoying.

Wasn't Civil War just like 2 years ago? How come she looks worse in IW? It's that fucking blonde hair, isn't it.

Women age like cheese

Short

Attached: thor.ragnarok.2017.1080p.bluray.x264-sparks.mkv_snapshot_00.13.38_[2018.02.20_00.14.21].jpg (1920x808, 307K)

They get smellier?

less makeup on

Attached: media.jpg (1020x428, 32K)

Yeah the blonde hair does nothing good for her.

Attached: 01A.gif (300x270, 472K)

Bucky would have been shot separately too since he requires an FX shot for that arm the entire scene

Nah. According to ScarJo, it's been years and both characters have moved on

MATT DAMON

I dunno I imagine since he’s a god he’s got a monster cock but him being normal sized fits kinda well too

In live-action? Short. I'm fine either way in the comics.

Long. But well groomed like the picture on the right. Not greasy braids.

He looks like a giant baby in this

Iron Man 2 suit w/ Civil War hair and WS face is best widow

He’s a big guy. I’d say around 7-8 inches.

It’s the unnatural hair dye. Hemsworth isn’t a light blonde. His natural hair is darker. They even dyed his eyebrows.

NUDE

He has a really hot smol wife, he's definitely an up in them guts type of guy

Long and straight. TWS Widow is best Widow.

Attached: 1394132870314.jpg (3000x2000, 1.63M)

lucky lady

Short looks way better on MCU Thor.

Red. But also short.

Correct answer.

Attached: Black Widow.gif (420x174, 2.19M)

Attached: ThorStorm.png (850x1280, 1.85M)

Well said. Odin is kind of an asshole. The God of rulers, but also the sort of people that murder rulers and make their own rules. He's the God of war, but mostly instigating it, then being on the side that wins. He loves poetry. He got good at weaving like a woman for mystical power so vikings call him faggy, and all the other Gods occasionally get so pissed at him they banish him from Asgard. But he's still in charge.

When are we going to get that depiction of Odin in anything?

Watched ragnashit the other day with my girlfriend. She proceeded to make fun of his short hair looking extremely shitty and him looking like a retard because his head looks small as fuck in contrast to his body
Long hair was definitely the way to go. Short hair just doesn't fit the look at all. I bet the only reason they cut his hair is because hemsworth was getting lazy and didn't bother wearing a wig or growing his hair.
As a matter of fact, this has been an ongoing trend with the MCU actors. RDJ stopped working out as well as johansson, hemsworth with the hair, cumberbitch with the beard...

he's wearing a wig and fake beard for Thor 1, for all the sequels he grew out his hair/beard for the role

With the hair, it’s literally the opposite. He only grew it out for the first one.

Long. With Short Hair he ceases to be Thor and just becomes a cosplaying Chris Hemsworth