I'm a visitor from Sup Forums. What is the best CBR reader?

I'm a visitor from Sup Forums. What is the best CBR reader?

Attached: yourchoice.jpg (576x1024, 41K)

Winrar and Windows Photo.

YACreader

Dunno because I don't read much digital comics, but when I do I use CDisplay and I think it is simple but also pretty gud

gentoo

CDisplay Ex

I use Comicrack. It's not open source and the developer is paying less and less attention to it, but nothing else out there matches its library management and multi-device syncing features

The reader is pretty customizable and is easy to script for, but if you're looking for something that reads and nothing more, go with CDisplay instead

This. CBR readers are only worth having on a mobile. I use Perfect Viewer on mine. It's ok I guess.

>using winrar
>not 7zip

I was serious for myself, but I also thought I was being a cunt. I didn't think anyone would agree.

Winrar opens 7zip. Shit, I haven't found anything that Winrar doesn't open. Winrar opens java Jars.

Winrar is shit.

SumatraPDF.
Ugly as hell UI, bit it reads every damn thing.

Okay. The alternative is?

I'm impressed.

Attached: the more you know.png (2046x1028, 834K)

Attached: karl_weirdInnit.png (316x442, 104K)

Can you not read? I just gave you an alternative a post ago.

No.

It's either YACreader, CDisplay, gentoo, CDisplay Ex, or Comicrack.

I don't give a shit about reading CBR directly, which is why I posted Winrar. Which of the ones above are a good file compression opening tool and not a dedicated CBR reader?

7zip you fucking illiterate mongoloid.

Oh. Alright.

Attached: karl.jpg (400x268, 45K)

Apologize and I will forgive you.

I was just going to call you an idiot, but I guess that other guy did my job for me.

seconded

Honeydew

I apologize. I got used to winrar damn near a decade ago, so it's just my go to. I hear 7zip, and I think of a file-compression algorithm, not a tool. I just looked it up, and 7zip is a tool. I know it's fucking retarded of me, but I genuinely didn't know that. Again, I just think of .7zp files as an extension. A compression formula. I've never used the 7zip tool, and didn't think of it as a tool.

Attached: karlCan'tBeDoinWithThis.gif (307x277, 415K)

Honeyview

SumatraPDF has enough functionality and is lightweight enough for me, miles ahead of CDisplay tbph famolamo

When confronted with a concept that contradicted your reality, you have chosen to educate yourself and apologize for your mistake.

Because of this, you are forgiven and absolved of all wrongdoing. Have a good life, user.

Thank you. And to you as well.

I use Sumatra from my school textbooks, comics and technical reports. Lightweight and non intrusive too. It's perfect

this

Not the same user, but I just want to say fuck you and I hope hobos bang your mom.

I am the same user.

Why?

>not converting to .rar and enjoying those sweet sweet larger images at your own whim

Jesus you fucking theives are plebs

did you not know this?
7zip is better ine very way