All upcoming and current cartoons are for babies now

>all upcoming and current cartoons are for babies now

Attached: 1483896842871.jpg (500x375, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nI0SM9tsRkA
youtube.com/watch?v=QJA-7Qp-0D0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you like simple shapes and primary colors.

And also over excessive use of blushing for every emotion so the audience KNOWS the character is slightly embarrassed!

You know, for those who have trouble reading faces. You know the ones.

Attached: a551787ab9c01d352dad59e3b7b3a91e.jpg (1136x640, 124K)

i hate everything about that character design.
what the fuck

Why do you hate it, user?

Attached: 1508772614369.jpg (1800x1467, 324K)

What episode of Steven of the OK Creek is this?

i think it's that the white hair implies albinism, but then the character has blue/green heterochromatic eyes.
it's just overdesigned, the style is appealing enough as far as that style goes. there's just way too much going on.
if his parents/siblings/friends are giving him shit for dying his hair and that's why he's embarrassed i am all for this whole design though.

Attached: 1521606055413.png (1136x640, 424K)

Attached: 2.png (1136x640, 433K)

He looks like he could suck dick really well.

when you shave half of your head like that, the hair color isn't the same all around.
but both are better than the original.

We can do it, boys.

Attached: 3.png (1136x640, 422K)

>trouble reading faces
Thats what you get when you give every character a structureless blob head and single lines for mouth and nose.
Without the context of the scene and the blush, this could be shame, sadness, concern, regret, looking at a spider....

Attached: 1521606055413.jpg (1136x640, 244K)

Yeah but you can convey quite a bit of emotion in a simple cartoon face. They just kind of choose not to.

Attached: Lil Colette.jpg (2048x1448, 238K)

kinda cute/t10
it's distinguishable without being over the top
this is a really solid character design for this art style.

I tried. I don't remember the exact context, wasn't he cooking with Bee and he got embarrassed by something?

Attached: 1521606986872.png (1136x640, 452K)

Yeah but nah. Let's go back to the original one that one's awesome.

Attached: nah.gif (1136x640, 3.61M)

Done right, this design can work. See pic used in example. Aside from the piercings/glasses, her design is exactly the same. Yet, her character (and thicc thighs) makes her one of my favorite characters in the show right now and I've come to really like her design. I'm not saying personality is the be all end all but it certainly helps. I can be willing to overlook bad physical character design if the character themselves can be made likable. That being said, most of these characters sharing these designs either come across as a whiny peter pan syndrome headcase or some unlikable know it all who's always right, or at least always feels that they do. The childlike wonder/sense of moral authority they are designed to exude instead makes the viewer cringe whenever this person is on the screen or in the panels. It's sad that kids today only know this as entertainment, but who knows, maybe these kids'll be able to rediscover the art of proper storytelling and character design again.

Attached: 1508889916151.png (500x738, 193K)

good lord please post more thick enid

Dude, just google it.

Attached: 1506451708887.jpg (520x708, 64K)

just because a show is intended for kids doesn't mean you can't enjoy it too
youtube.com/watch?v=nI0SM9tsRkA

>doesn't mean you can't enjoy it too
>Posts TTG

Attached: 1483215984501s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

Go is a fun show, what's the problem?

lol just thinking back to how good I had it in the 90s.

you're right tough. cartoons presently are gay af.

Attached: 1493163815822.jpg (400x346, 19K)

Its background noise on average and mildy interesting on a good episode. That wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't for the overwhelming frequency in which it is aired. I honestly wouldn't dislike it so much if they didn't shove it in so many timeslots. They've cut back a little but at this point, I'm already too sick of the show to go back.

Remember that this was a thing.

Attached: 1514077065775.jpg (1195x1200, 520K)

>watching tv
>on a tv
literally why

also the show is hit or miss but it has a lot of great episodes, I mean there's over 200 of them now so it has a ton of gems

>That half hour of SU
Literally why? Seriously at that point why even bother pretending you have variety?

Because they had to air new episodes
If they didn't have to, it would've been 24/7 TTG

I thought that was the end goal at this point.

Attached: TTG Schedule.gif (680x685, 531K)

Based

Real bummer, some clips make me chuckle like hell.

That one that featured Ceelo and Fall Out Boy was actually cool as shit with the 80s aesthetic, and then there's this little diamond.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJA-7Qp-0D0

I used to not understand why people disliked Titans GO!, but then I remembered that watching it when I feel like it online because I don't have TV is very different from having it crowd other shows I wanted to watch out of a timeslot.

Frankly I find the show really funny, I think the musical numbers are clever, and the colour choices are second to none for deepening visuals while enjoying hallucinogens.

You dont want to watch Mr.Pickles,user

Mr Pickles is a treasure.

To each their own.It's like a circa 2000s Newground cartoon but on cable television

Yeah man, You'd think they make these for children or something.

What I'm sick of is comedy.
Like, pretty much any show, for kids or adults, are pure comedies or some other sort of comedy.

Are cartoons made with manchildren in mind? We're a marginalized demographic!

They're for the same ages, you just grew up.

OK K.O. is the only current cartoon I really like. You can tell the people behind the show love what they're doing.

Boring, bland, featureless, unidentifiable, and indistinguishable. There's something to be said for not relying on cliche features as a crutch, but you can't just cut them out and not replace them with any kind of personality.

>dude animation only for kids lol
Bitch, animation should be made for ALL fucking audience ages. If not, you’ll end up with shit like Summer Camp Island being akin to Dora the Explorer