Would that show work today?

would that show work today?

Attached: Happy_Tree_Friends.jpg (1218x1296, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cuteprettyblood.blogspot.com/?m=1
littlecutecorpse.newgrounds.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

I'm not sure.It was a pure product of early Internet culture,the "Internet doesnt respect anything" part.Now everyone and his mother can do an edgy Internet parody of kid show character saying swear words and killing each other.HTF didnt released a new episode since 2016 (the one from the Still Alive download package dont count,they were completed in 2016 and Mondo is still slowly releasing them on their YouTube channel)
On an unrelated note,i miss Flaky

SOMEWHERE IN NEVADA

?

It wouldn't be the same, less people would be shocked by it. May be more popular though since there's a lot more edgy furries now

Attached: IMG_5517.jpg (1024x898, 188K)

flaky best girl

I miss HTF, the only gorey cartoon I have now is this guys torture animations. I wish I could link them since they were on YouTube but the channel finally got terminated. I found a website for it but it doesn't have any of the vidoes cuteprettyblood.blogspot.com/?m=1

Oh wait, they're on newgrounds
littlecutecorpse.newgrounds.com

Not really since the internet is way different from when it was back in 1999-2000. Mondo Media right now is basically a vegetable, yet no one wants to pull the plug

Make them get into sexual situations instead of violent ones.

france is doing that soon

This was always shit, you only liked it because you were 13

I got an idea.

Happy Tree Friends but with a vaporwave aesthetic, like Hotline Miami.

Thoughts?

Attached: hotline_miami_x_tekken_by_shamserg-d8lhuem.jpg (1024x633, 191K)

>tfw no happy tree friends/madness combat crossover

Shit would have been really nice desu. Would have made a lot more sense than other crossovers you see.

>this is the closest we got to it

Attached: S3E10_Hithere.png (1920x1080, 460K)

why?
the show was way more violent than the game.

Youre just asking for "80s filter" over everything

Yes.
Everywhere else: Twice the gore.
Only in the U.S.A.: Suffering, gore, and squeaminity increased by a googol-fold.

Apparently they just do Deep Space 69 and Cat Agent Goes To The Store for VRV.Since it's pay-per-view,it probably give them cash they wont have just streaming their stuff for free on YouTube

Best episode
Prove me wrong

Attached: 0FB0918C-7AF8-4B76-A9F8-2E315C8FF471.jpg (400x300, 20K)

I remember playing the shit out of an old java HTF game for dumbphones, where you played as the PTSD guy and had to take one of the characters through a bunch of deathtraps until the end of the level, while also controlling sort of like flappy bird before it was a thing.

Shit was cash, but I never really made it to the end levels(I think it had about 15, with each new one having a new deathtrap).

Post Flaky

Remember me?

Attached: ID_I_m_Back_8D_by_AleEvilSoldier.jpg (300x337, 26K)