What are some YA novels that would work great as animated shows or movies Sup Forums?

What are some YA novels that would work great as animated shows or movies Sup Forums?
I could honestly see Sabriel being successfully condensed into a two hour film,
perhaps the fishing village part would have to be cut but outside of that it has a very simple plot progression that would work well enough for that format

Attached: Sabriel.jpg (799x999, 125K)

Attached: percy-jackson-books-1024x445.jpg (1024x445, 98K)

Attached: RachelB.jpg (952x1376, 253K)

The Spiderwick Chronicles

Warrior Cats

>reading YA novels

>Who you callin' Pinhead?

Just a lighthearted coming of age story for all ages!

Attached: 9friytpubu001.jpg (1600x1200, 1.54M)

Worm would be terrible if adapted into anything except maybe a long running HBO series.

I feel the same actually. Early Twig might be better for an animated series, with its more "Monster of the Week" formula early on. It could present itself as a kind of Hardy Boys styled Children's Mysteries series, with "The Case of the Snake Charmer," or "The Case of the Bad Seeds."

I want a Sabriel movie done by Laika so badly

Also just read the uglies series because my sisters never shut up about them and I was in between books and if they had the balls to just skip to the fourth book in the trilogy it would be a really fun show/movie that would only really work when animated due to how cosmetic surgery works in that universe

This might actually happen.

With a huge budget it can work for HBO or Netflix.

A lot of the various webfiction series would work. Rights would be a lot cheaper too.

Worm, Practical Guide to Evil, Iron Teeth, Super Powereds the list goes on.

The Last Apprentice/ Wardstone Chronicles

Secrets of Droon

We all used to as kids, plus they're fun

>Artemis Fowl
>The Underland Chronicles
>Pendragon Series

Eragon

I wouldn't mind seeing this one turned into a movie; if they kept the spooky atmosphere and didn't censor anything it'd work as either a good movie or a great miniseries.

Attached: the_graveyard_book.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Remember in the first few chapters of the book, how it's glossed over that there's a world on one side of the Wall where technology works fine and is starting to transform society, and on the other side magic rules and anything mechanical starts to break down?
I fear that if we got a Sabriel movie, it would be twisted into some kind of urban fantasy romp, and Sabriel wouldn't be guarding the living from the dead, she'd be rewritten as guarding technology from magic.

This could be fantastic

Attached: SGE3Cover.png (318x470, 390K)

Ah yes, the Paul W. S. Anderson school of “adaptation”
>How could my audience possibly relate to a film that isn’t set in urban America? It can’t be done

Attached: 132B8FF9-8DC9-46F7-AA6F-46D304A36D61.jpg (446x299, 68K)