Gorillaz Thread

The band just unveiled a new song at one of their shows, and it has Snoop Dogg on it!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jduPFTLf_Ys&feature=youtu.be
Thoughts?

Attached: image.jpg (220x297, 28K)

gorilsucks

FEELSHGUD

Bump

Attached: image.jpg (1612x2015, 432K)

Surprised you're still trying to advertise here, there's a thought.

It's...Well it exists.

JUST

Has the financial situation of Albarn and Hewlette changed in any way? Why are they pumping out these songs, instead of waiting like they usually do after an album?

There was an interview where they said they just had more ideas for what to do next when making Humanz that they decided to go fuck it and start making a new album immediately rather then waiting 5 years

I love gorillaz. I really only like about half of humanz though. Plastic Beach is my jam, pretty much the whole thing. The new character design for 2D is prett hard to look at.

Attached: HY6mzhx.jpg (1920x1080, 545K)

>Plastic Beach is my jam, pretty much the whole thing.
What is it like? Enjoying garbage, I mean.

Empire ants, and melancholy hill are both good songs. The entire album isn’t phenomenal don’t get me wrong but saying the entire album is shit is just not true.

Honestly, I feel the same way now as I did when PB came out.

Didn't like it at first, dismissed it, spent a few months being butthurt. But I listened to it again this week, and there's definitely more good songs than bad, even if 2D'a vocals are criminally underused. With a few more listens, I may grow to really like it.

And I think that's the strength of Gorillaz, that their albums can grow on you like that, and can't be taken as follow-ups to previous works, but in their own right.

Humanz sucks, fuck you.

>some guy rapping over a synth beat with Albarn mumbling into the mic for a chorus
Well I'll give them this much... It's Gorillaz alright.

no u

Guys, guys, don't fight! Let's take a step back and talk about something else. Like Noodle's tight little Asian pussy getting Murdocs foul green cum stains all over it

Good musics from Humanz:
>Andromeda
>Ascension
>Let me Out
>Strobelite
>WE GOT THE POWER

Attached: Gorillaz group Rule 63.png (912x992, 410K)

Momentz grew on me.
Also the 2nd one, which the name escapes me, from the bonus album is pretty great.

Also:

She's My Collar
Submission
Busted and Blue
Saturn Barz
Momentz
Sex Murder Party

It's a good album, really. I don't get what everyone's issue is.

>WE GOT THE POWER
I agree with everything but this.

That said the objectively best Humanz song is Sleeping Powder, which isn't even in the album itself.

First of all
>foul green cumstains
What kind of Chris Morris bullshit is this? Murdoc may have all sorts of diseases, but I highly doubt that his cum is any colour other than white.
Second of all, Murdoc isn't the one Noodle's fucking at the moment. She isn't fucking any man at all, as a matter of fact...

Attached: image.jpg (226x223, 23K)

I personaly think that We Got the Power is very uplifting and optmistic.